Pet MD Antiseptic and Antifungal Medicated Spray for Dogs, Cats and Horses with Chlorhexidine, Ketoconazole, Essential Fatty Acids, Aloe and Vitamin E - 8 oz
|Sale:||$15.95 & FREE Shipping. Details|
|You Save:||$3.04 (16%)|
|You Save:||$0.80 (5%) with Subscribe & Save|
Fulfillment by Amazon (FBA) is a service we offer sellers that lets them store their products in Amazon's fulfillment centers, and we directly pack, ship, and provide customer service for these products. Something we hope you'll especially enjoy: FBA items qualify for FREE Shipping and Amazon Prime.
If you're a seller, Fulfillment by Amazon can help you increase your sales. We invite you to learn more about Fulfillment by Amazon .
- Helps Relieve Fungal and Bacterial Skin Infections Like Hot Spots, Ringworm and Acne in Pets. Helps Heal Skin Infections, Superficial Cuts, Abrasions and Insect Bites.
- Non Stinging Antiseptic, Antibacterial and Antifungal Solution for the Topical Management of Skin Problems. Deodorizes and helps relieve dermatitis and pyoderma which can result from allergies.
- Perfect Between Baths and Easier Than Shampoos . Useful for the Antiseptic Cleansing of Face Folds, Finger Folds, as Well as Underarm and Groin. Astringent Qualities Also Help to Dry the Affected Area.
- Kills the Types of Bacteria and Yeast that are Most Commonly Associated with Skin Infections in Dogs and Cats.
- Made in the USA in Federally Regulated Manufacturing Facilities to Ensure Quality and Safety.
|Zoeez Dog Supplements, Exclusively on Amazon|
Frequently bought together
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Would you like to tell us about a lower price?
Safety InformationPrecautions: For topical use on animals only. Avoid contact with eyes, or mucous membranes. If eye contact occurs, rinse thoroughly with water and consult a veterinarian. Do not allow the animal to directly inhale the spray. If undue skin irritation develops or increases, discontinue use and consult a veterinarian.
Cautions: If undue skin irritation develops or increases, discontinue use and consult a veterinarian. KEEP OUT OF THE REACH OF CHILDREN. Do not allow the animal to lick the treated areas until dry to prevent ingestion.
IngredientsActive Ingredients: Chlorhexidine Gluconate 2% and Ketoconazole 1% in solubilizing vehicle.
IngredientsInactive Ingredients: Water, Propylene Glycol, Glycerine, Aloe Barbadensis (Aloe) Leaf Juice, Dioctyl Sodium Sulphosuccinate, Lactic Acid, Polysorbate 20, Fragrance, Benzyl Alcohol.
DirectionsDirections for Use:
Spray directly onto the affected area(s) up to 3 times daily, or as directed by veterinarian. Do not allow animal to lick the treated areas until dry to prevent ingestion.