- Save 15% each on Object #5 offered by SHINY PET® when you purchase 2 or more. Enter code BHE8L8NZ at checkout. Here's how (restrictions apply)
- Save 20% on Object #4 [Small Pet Nail Clipper] when you purchase 1 or more Object #5 offered by SHINY PET®. Here's how (restrictions apply)
- Save 30% on Object #12 [Large Dog Nail Clipper] when you purchase 1 or more Object #5 offered by SHINY PET®. Here's how (restrictions apply)
- Save 30% on Object #8 [Pet Grooming Comb] when you purchase 1 or more Object #5 offered by SHINY PET®. Here's how (restrictions apply)
- Amazon Business : For business-only pricing, quantity discounts and FREE Shipping. Register a free business account
Pet Nail Clippers for Small Animals - Best Cat Nail Clippers & Claw Trimmer for Home Grooming Kit - Professional Grooming Tool for Tiny Dog Cat Bunny Rabbit Bird Puppy Kitten Ferret - Ebook Guide
|Price:||$12.99 ($12.99 / Count) FREE Shipping on your first order. Details & FREE Returns|
- FOR SMALL PETS: Our claw scissors have been designed to be used on small animals, such as dogs, kittens, puppies, birds and bunny. Use them as kitten nail clippers or as general pet nail trimmers.
- SAFE & EASY TO USE: Fitted with razor sharp blades made out of stainless steel and an ergonomic grip made out of a top grade plastic the production of these clippers does not harm the environment.
- USER FRIENDLY DESIGN: The stainless steel blade and the handle is finished with a rubberized coating that allows you to securely grip them in order to prevent painful accidents.
- INSTRUCTIONAL EBOOK: Worried about clipping your pet's nails for the first time? Don't you fret! Just scan the QR code on the back of the package with your smartphone and get the full guide right now.
- RISK-FREE GUARANTEE: As with all other pet grooming tools by SHINY PET these cat nail cutter are backed by a lifetime money-back guarantee.
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Special offers and product promotions
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question may be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who purchased this item, who are all part of the Amazon community.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
There are lots of reasons why professionals choose our pet paws nail trimmer:
- Safe nail clipper head
- Sturdy stainless steel blades
- Comfortable finger rests
- Ergonomic green handle
Compact pet clippers for clean-cut claws
No more painful trimmings. Only a single cut is needed with these nail clippers.
Our pet nail scissors can be used on just about any small animal, including the tiny dog, cat, puppy, kitten, bunny rabbits, ferrets, hamsters, birds, hedgehog, parrot, guinea pigs, gerbils, chinchilla, iguana, lizard, chicken, rat and so on.
- Our nail trimmers are safe enough to be used either professionally or at home.
- The semi-circular edge of the steel blade ensures a clean, precise cut.
- Featuring a windowed opening, the design of the blade keeps the nail visible.
- A super grip handle prevents sliding or slipping while trimming your pet's nails.
- Includes a FREE download of our e-book which walks you through the pet nail trimming process so that you can sharpen your pet grooming skills!
Does your kitty disappear when the clippers come out?
[ pic.1 ]
The ideal time to trim your cat's nails is when he or she is calm, happy and relaxed. Keep in mind that it's best to point your cat's claw away from you during trimming to prevent scratching and you might also want to cover your legs with a folded up towel or blanket for added protection.
[ pic.2 ]
The easiest way to keep your cat's paw still while you trim his or her nails is by holding it between your thumb and fingers. You want to apply a bit of pressure to make sure the paw doesn't move, but you don't want to squeeze too hard because this could cause discomfort.
[ pic.3 ]
Most cats will try to free themselves using their hind legs, so you should start by clipping those back paws first to prevent nasty scratches. Some cats let their owners trim their nails as they nap on their laps. This is why you might want to consider keeping a pair of clippers close by when you cuddle with your kitty.
[ pic.4 ]
Don't forget to trim your cat's dew claws! Located at the front of each leg and just below the wrists, these little claws look like a cat's thumb. Since these thumb-like claws don't tend to get used that often, the nails overgrow and can cause your cat pain. Check them out at least once a month to make sure they're trim.
|Object #5||Object #4||Object #6||Object #12||Object #8|
|Dimensions||3.7 x 2.6 x 0.6 in||3.7 x 2.6 x 0.4 in||5.1 x 1.8 x 1 in||6.2 x 2.1 x 0.6 in||7.3 x 1.8 x 0.4 in|
|Weight||0.6 oz||0.6 oz||2.1 oz||3.2 oz||2.1 oz|
- Is Discontinued By Manufacturer : No
- Product Dimensions : 3.74 x 2.56 x 0.59 inches; 0.6 Ounces
- Item model number : Object #5 [Small Pet Nail Clipper]
- Date First Available : February 15, 2017
- Manufacturer : SHINY PET
- ASIN : B06WWJQ5SS
- Customer Reviews:
Compare with similar items
Petper ABJNLCLP01 Dog Nail Clippers with Safety Guard Lock and Sturdy Non Slip Handles Blue
Safari Professional Stainless Steel Nail Trimmer for Dogs (Small/Medium), Dog Nail Clippers, Dog Grooming Tools, Pet Nail Clippers, Pet Supplies for Dogs, Dog Gifts, Dog Accessories, Dog Supplies
gonicc Dog & Cat Pets Nail Clippers and Trimmers - with Safety Guard to Avoid Over Cutting, Free Nail File, Razor Sharp Blade - Professional Grooming Tool for Large and Small Animals
|Shipping||FREE Shipping on your first order. Details||FREE Shipping on your first order. Details||FREE Shipping on your first order. Details||FREE Shipping on your first order. Details|
|Sold By||SHINY PET®||Amazon.com||Amazon.com||Gonicc|
|Item Dimensions||3.74 x 2.56 x 0.59 inches||6.00 x 2.00 x 0.30 inches||0.50 x 2.55 x 10.50 inches||8.10 x 3.40 x 1.00 inches|