Amazon.com: Customer Reviews:
Your Garage Editors' Picks Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it Songs of Summer Fire TV Stick Health, Household and Grocery Back to School Totes Amazon Cash Back Offer PilotWave7B PilotWave7B PilotWave7B  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis Shop Now

• Customer Reviews

on October 2, 2014
While there is no mention of it here on Amazon, the label on the jar clearly states that this is not to be used around birds. I bought this candle because of our cat, but I also have several parrots as well. I can't use this, and thought others should know as well.
on December 6, 2015
The scent is excellent and it does remove Pet Odor. Way over price by Amazon. candle does what it says but you can get cheaper for the price of 1 you can get 2 at chewy.com Amazon over price these candles
on February 16, 2016
I have purchased quite a few candles as "smoke" eliminators and I started buying them when I lived in an apartment where the neighbor was a smoker and the smoke came through the walls and aggravated my asthma. I swear - I bought 2 or 3 air purifiers with the highest rating, and nothing seemed to work, until I found this brand. When I bought the first Orange Lemon smoke eliminator candle a few months ago, the smell was wonderful (now I use it when I have a defective candle that emits horrible fumes, and somehow it absorbs those fumes quite nicely!). When I went to look for the same one (Orange Lemon), this pet odor exterminator was the only one they had, so I gave it a try. To be honest, I am lucky - I don't have the smoker neighbor anymore, and I don't need it to neutralize pet smells in spite of having 2 cats and 2 dogs. I just buy it now because it burns for a fairly long time, I love the ambiance these candles provide, plus they provide a little extra heat for my cold hands when I am working - not to mention they smell wonderful!! I wouldn't say I get 70 hours out of it...but maybe 36 to 48 hours. None of these candles have ever been defective - and if you have purchased one, you know what I am talking about. I will continue to buy these over and over again!!

P.S. Out of the bamboo, gardenia and vanilla, this one is my favorite.
on December 29, 2013
I love these candles! We use them in the front lobby of our pet resort & spa. The scents always fill the entire lobby space with a pleasant aroma our customers can appreciate. It does rid of pesky pet odors and the aroma is continuous. These come in a variety of scents for any occasion or season. Just be aware that some scents are very strong; for example, the Waffle & Maple Syrup candle...very nauseating. On another note, even if you just want a good smelling candle for around the house, these are great and rank high along with the "Yankee" brand candles.
on October 4, 2007
I took my cat to the vet yesterday, and when I walked in I didn't smell the usual "animal smells". She had one of these candles burning and it didn't just add to the usual odors, I couldn't detect anything under the wonderful scent of the candle. The scent wasn't overpowering, just light and pleasant! She was selling these, and I walked out with two - I didn't get this scent (I got a pumpkin spice and melon. I don't have cat odor issues (I ask people who are seldom in the house to honestly let me know if they detect anything) - but love candles. These have wonderful throw, and for this price I will definitely be a repeat customer!!
on July 23, 2015
I'm so glad I bought this candle! We have two litter boxes downstairs in our family room. Our cats do not like the hood on the litter boxes so sometimes there is a very strong odor. My husband burned this candle for two hours and the smell disappeared. It wasn't covered up but actually disappeared!
on December 15, 2015
Wow! This actually works. I have no idea how a candle can eliminate an odor, but it honestly does eliminate it, not just mask it. We burn it for some time, until the whole room has the scent. Then we blow it out. Even the next day when you walk in the room it doesn't smell like cat pee! AMAZING!
on March 15, 2015
I first encounered these candles at my veterinarian's office. The scent seemed a little strong in the relatively small space, but I bought one, tried it at home, and fell in love. The scent is lovely, not overpowering, and quickly eliminates cat odors, including fresh "offerings" in their litterboxes. I also called the manufacturer, Specialty Pet Products, to ensure these soy candles are cruelty-free, which is important to me. They also last a good long time.
on March 23, 2015
I just finished writing a review of the Creamy Vanilla Odor Exterminator Candle, and it's basically the same as what I'm going to say here. These candles have a pleasing scent, but they burn very quickly. The worst part of my experience with these overpriced small candles is that the wick is totally burned up and gone, yet I still had nearly an inch of candle to burn in the bottom of the jar. If you're looking for a product with a pleasant scent and little else, this candle is for you. However, there are a multitude of higher quality air fresheners that outlast these by weeks, and are much less costly. These do not exterminate anything except their wicks. I would not recommend this product to get rid of any chronic odor issues.
on July 20, 2016
My friends had mentioned these candles and I was curious to try them. Especially since it says guaranteed. We had just moved into a house and they either let a cat or a dog pee in the master closet!!! I decided to buy this and let it stay on for about 2 days with the door closed. It seemed to help. I need to still shampoo those carpets because I do smell it when the doors stay closed. I have my Min Pin in a room that I will be using this in to help with the odor of her pee pads. Seems to work, but given I can't smell as well I have to rely on my husbands nose to really tell me.