- SHORT TIME SPECIAL! SAVE AN ADDITIONAL $38.31 OFF THE SALE PRICE TODAY AND PAY ONLY $89.39! BUY WHILE STOCK LASTS! USE CODE: BLUE2017 AT CHECKOUT Enter code BLUE2017 at checkout. Here's how (restrictions apply)
- ⚡ 2 YEAR WARRANTY ON EVERYTHING; All purchases from Pet Resolve are covered by a 2 year warranty. We have also recently made several improvements to the blue model available from May 2017 ⚡ Here's how (restrictions apply)
Pet Resolve Dog Training Collar with Remote - Trains up to 3 Dogs at Once - Removable Shock, Vibration and Beep Modes - Large, Medium and Small Dogs over 15 lbs - Up to 3/4 Mile Range - Waterproof Electric E Collar - Warranty Included
|Sale:||$127.70 & FREE Shipping. Details|
|You Save:||$42.29 (25%)|
Fulfillment by Amazon (FBA) is a service we offer sellers that lets them store their products in Amazon's fulfillment centers, and we directly pack, ship, and provide customer service for these products. Something we hope you'll especially enjoy: FBA items qualify for FREE Shipping and .
If you're a seller, Fulfillment by Amazon can help you increase your sales. We invite you to learn more about Fulfillment by Amazon .
- TODAY $89.39 CODE BLUE2017 - FANTASTIC NEW SYSTEM SINCE MAY= 4.7*+EXTRA LONG & 'REMOVE THE SHOCK' PRONGS+NO STANDBY MODE ALWAYS READY TO GO! • is your dog misbehaving and you want a well behaved pet with minimal fuss? The Pet Resolve system is the perfect solution to train upto 3 dogs for a range of desirable behaviors. Don't let your dog get side-tracked by other animals or misbehave in public. Teach your canine companion how to act properly with arguably the best training collar on the market!
- • SUPER LONG RANGE HIGH QUALITY WITH MEMORY; forget other dog training collars which use cheap plastic that breaks when you drop it and are designed for small spaces and yards, our e collar dog training system is of the highest quality and has a super long 3/4 Mile range (1312 yards suitable for hunting dogs) for easy outdoor training covering the widest areas! You certainly get what you pay for with training collars and unfortunately most cheap collars don't last long!
- • VARIABLE SHOCK AND VIBRATION LEVELS; train up to 3 dogs at once (additional collars required only $37 each!) with up to 10 levels of continuous or momentary shock (hold down button to shock for 1 up to 8 seconds, great for emergencies!) vibrations, or beeps, for safe, efficient training, allowing you to teach your dog a range of commands. Sometimes it only takes one click of a button to completely change the behavior of your dog and the vibration button does the job for most!
- • WATERPROOF CONSTRUCTION; does your dog love to run outside or swim? Unlike cheap collars, our training system is completely waterproof (remote splash proof) and can be fully submerged without damage! Most other collars fail in the rain, we provide shock collars dogs can actually swim in all year round! It's worth noting that this collar doesn't go in to standby mode like most, meaning that it's ready to use when you actually need it!
- • ULTRA LONG LASTING BATTERY & 2 YEAR WARRANTY; our training collar is powered by a super high capacity rechargeable Li-ion battery, fully charged in 2 hours, for long lasting training without having to constantly change batteries! You also get a FREE E-BOOK, 2 year warranty, no questions asked MONEY BACK GUARANTEE and World Class Customer Service!
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Special offers and product promotions
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
PET RESOLVE DOG TRAINING SYSTEM
Welcome to Pet Resolve home to some of the best dog training products on the market. In the last 2 years, we have had great success in developing high-quality products that work, while backing it up with unbeatable customer support. In today’s world, it is rare that a company will keep to their promise and back up their products 100%, this is exactly what we do at Pet Resolve. We put our success down to the quality we offer and the results we produce on a consistent basis. At Pet Resolve we pride ourselves on developing the highest quality products and offering them to customers at a fair price just above cost. This is our philosophy, giving back to our customers by using the best raw materials so that we can deliver products we trust and our customers can trust too.
This discovery came about after spending a small fortune on collars that busted within a few months and provided no cover, resulting in another purchase. We then purchased a high-end product that lasted a couple of years but was so expensive having 3 dogs. We couldn’t find a happy medium that provided a quality product we could trust at a price we could afford. We also wanted something that covered us in case something went wrong. This is what we decided to create.
14 THINGS TO LOOK FOR IN A QUALITY DOG TRAINING COLLAR
- 1-10 LEVELS OF CORRECTION- Much less room for error and quick to use, you need to correct right away otherwise the behaviour isn’t associated with the action.
- VIBRATION MODE- You want to have the option of a vibration mode before you need to use a shock as this alone is often enough.
- SOUND MODE- Some dogs only require a beep or sound mode to alter unwanted behaviors.
- NO STANDBY MODE- Standby modes save battery life, but are not ready to use when you need them. The correct correction process should be an instant action. Most products that offer a standby mode need to be taken out of standby before you can use them, this defeats the object.
- RECHAREABLE BATTERY- E-collars that do not use a rechargeable battery end up costing a lot of money over time. This is because they drain through batteries in a matter of weeks.
- COST- Price is a huge consideration when purchasing a training collar and you typically get what you pay for. Lack of cost usually means lack of quality and an increase in the likelihood of problems arising with the device, the main ones being inconsistency and malfunctions. At the end of the day, it is your dog your choice. Expect to pay over $100 for a quality model.
- WATERPROOF- You want a dog training collar that is completely waterproof, not water resistant, otherwise it will be broken very easily. You can’t predict when your dog will jump in a puddle or it will rain. Depending where you live this can provide a huge problem.
- RANGE- A dog training collar with a short range will usually not work unless they are in your garden or right in front of you. The advertised distances are in perfect conditions with no interference from things like mobile phones or anything else that can disrupt the frequency. Always think of this when you are buying a collar and the usual places you will be taking your dog.
- MEMORY- This is a feature that saves your previous settings as well as the connection so that you don’t keep needing to reconnect or reprogram each time.
- EASE OF USE- Another key feature, something as simple as possible that does the job it is intended to do goes a long way.
- HUNTING QUALITY- E-collars that are designed to a hunting standard are usually better quality as they are often used in the worst conditions and need to hold up.
- TRUSTED COMPANY- Companies that you can trust will provide training videos and have a face behind the brand. They will also provide a number you can call and reach out to if you have any problems.
- EXTENDED COVER- Most companies you can trust will offer cover and put a face behind their products.
- REVIEWS- Take some time to check for verified reviews from real customers when buying a training collar.
Would you like to tell us about a lower price?
Compare to similar items
Top customer reviews
His last hunting dog who became my house dog died in 2014 at he age of 14. He was probably the most loving dogs I have
ever had. I didn't think I would ever need an e-collar again and what I had left were all broken anyway so I gave them away.
Then in October of 2014 a friend of a friend called me and asked if I would take a pure bred English Pointer they found almost
dead beside a highway in Virginia. I was reluctant as I know how high strung they are and this was barely 2 years old, not neutered
and I am 65 years old. I couldn't say no. So I took him. It only took about a week to make him an inside dog but when I took him
outside he was a handful. I used a lunge like from my horses to see if I could control him but give him some leeway. That didn't
work out so well but I persisted. When spring finally came, he just had to run in the 25 acres behind my house. He would not come when
called and sometimes was out for 6 hours. I was so afraid I would loose him. I decided to buy an e-collar. I had a feeling he had been
trained with one as when I put a bell collar on him he reacted as if it was an e-collar. Of course being as smart as they are he figured
out I had no control with the bell collar. It took me about 6 months of searching the internet to finally come up with this Pet Resolve Dog training
collar. It was simple to understand and set up, reasonable priced, waterproof, good range (1200 yards) and effective. I took my dog out the day after I received it to train him with the collar only to find out he understood the e-collar. Who ever lost him, must have been training him for hunting.
I only had to shock him once and then beep him. Now he comes immediately with the beep. I can let him out to run without any fears of loosing him.
I am not a hunter but I know these dogs need allot of exercise which I was unable to give him without the fear of loosing him until I received this
collar. I thought I had a problem with the beep and Ben ,in customer service, was very prompt in answering my e-mail. I am very pleased with
the customer care fro this collar!! This is a simple collar to use and has a longer range than many of the much more expensive e-collars I have either had in the past or reviewed in my recent searches. I would highly recommend this e-collar.
The reviews are stellar, but we have not loved this collar for the price.
1) The collar part is HUGE compared to all other collars- like literally 1.5 to 2x the size of the previous 2 we purchased.
2) The remote does not come with a strap- even when using a strap off a different collar, the strap "hole" is in an unfavorable location- we much prefer the sportdog design.
3) The biggest complaint is the small delay when pushing the button before the collar reacts. This is pretty crucial for overall training of dogs when timing is perfect. It doesn't render it useless by any means, but I wish the collar were an instant response to the remote.
But mostly, it now won't charge at all. Once the collar died, we have had no way to recharge it, which means our pup doesn't behave.
We purchased this only a couple months ago, so the 2-year warranty is still valid, but I don't have alot of hope for the next one since the bad reviews mimic much of my experience. But, for this price I'm definitely willing to try it again and try to get my money's worth!!
**update** Seller contacted us immediately and we have been working towards resolution. They sent a newer version of the collar with charger, and a new charger to try and revive the old collar. But the original remote still won't charge, and the old collar still won't charge. I will contact them about this and update further as needed.
Customer service is awesome. They have done everything they possibly can to replace dysfuctional parts in the previous collar, as well as provide a brand new collar. The old collar nor remote ever revived even with replacement parts. Currently the new collar and remote are working fine. Also, the collar would not sync with the A or B buttons of the remote. Luckily, it synced with the C button. This is a flaw, even if a small one for a single dog owner like us. For others looking to use multiple collars with the same remote (the reason behind A,B, and C buttons)- beware that it might not work.
We changed the review back to 4 stars because the new collar IS working for our purposes. I couldn't bring myself to give them 5 for the purpose of the delay in collar response mentioned above and the fact the new collar wouldn't sync with the A or B buttons- possibly defeating the multiple dogs function.
Beware: If you are buying this for small-to-medium breed, youngish dog, it's just too much weight to put on them! It is going back to amazon and I will start looking all over again. I am trying to find a good quality collar that doesn't cost hundreds.