RoamEO Pet Monitor System
We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock.
- GPS-enabled collar and handheld receiver system updates and displays your dog's location information every few seconds, providing a continuous stream of data for real-time monitoring
- No annual or monthly service contracts required, saving hundreds of dollars over the life of ownership when compared to products using cell networks; Use RoamEO as much or as little as your dog's lifestyle dictates at no extra cost
- Take roamEO with you: proprietary radio design works anywhere, making it perfect for vacations, outdoor activities and other everyday adventures you take with your pet
- Adjustable collar fits neck circumferences from 12-24"; collar automatically powers on when placed on your pet so you can never forget to turn it on
- Uses rechargeable, lithium batteries for both handheld receiver and collar
Customers Who Viewed This Item Also Viewed
Top Customer Reviews
Initially I was a bit confused... I had seen ads, probably older ads, for various RoamEo products, some claiming ranges of 1 mile, others for 3 miles. As far as I know, there is now only one model of RoamEo collar. The advertised range is only 3/4 mile. My unit come with a collar extender so the collar can be made to fit any size dog, if you have a very small dog the collar can be shortened, but the unit might be a bit too large for dogs smaller than 25 lb.
I purchased the collar a month ago, it worked well right out of the box. It takes about 5 minutes for the collar transmitter and the receiver to communicate with each other, a bit long, if you are in a hurry, but once they lock on to each other, the signal from the collar has never been lost
I used the collar for a few days, probably a total 'on time' of 3 hrs. then the receiver stopped picking up the signal from the collar GPS/transmitter.... Well that is when the folks at Pet Tronix really impressed me. I contacted Mr. Tom Gould at customer service, (A human actually answers the phone before the second ring!) He determined that the problem was caused by a faulty battery and promptly shipped me a new one. The problem was fixed. Now the collar does what it is supposed to do, and it does it very well.
I was curious to see if the claimed range of 3/4 mile was justified, so I left the collar home and drove off with the receiver. This drive was generally in the suburbs... I finally gave up when the receiver indicated 25800' about 5 miles, I still had a good fix. That range was spot on, confirmed by Google Earth and my Garmin.
I would recommend the RoamEo GPS collar.
Most Recent Customer Reviews
We have this product 18 months now, great product! Our dog wandered off in a National Forest in Wyoming, we tracked her on the handheld unit and knew how far and what direction she... Read morePublished 15 months ago by Diane R. Cianflone
We have been very happy with the Roameo tracker. Our dog gets to run off-leash and we can keep tabs on him when he starts to stray too far. Read morePublished 17 months ago by tnpen01
Took forever for the signal to acquire and the amount of info that it gave me was not useful. I switched to Tagg Pettracker which has an app with a map and notifications if my pet... Read morePublished 18 months ago by Daryl L. Newhouse
Unit works as it should. You can find your dog (do not get this for your "wanna be outdoors" cat) anywhere in the area. Read morePublished 19 months ago by bzzh8c
it works really well...our great pyrenees is a great livestock guardian, but at times he thinks we have 10 acres instead of two. Read morePublished 20 months ago by Randi
This gadget is GREAT! What a relief to know where my beagle is when she isn't baying. I recommend this whole-heartedly.Published 20 months ago by Don
To be fair, I have to say that I honestly have no idea how well it does or doesn't work. I had to return mine because it is WAY too big for my dog. Read morePublished 20 months ago by MICHMOM