Pet Ultimates Probiotics for Dogs, 137 grams
- Low Return Rate: 33% fewer returns than similar products
- Highly Rated: More than 90% 4 star and 5 star reviews
- Popular Item: Popular with customers shopping for "probiotics for dogs"
Fulfillment by Amazon (FBA) is a service we offer sellers that lets them store their products in Amazon's fulfillment centers, and we directly pack, ship, and provide customer service for these products. Something we hope you'll especially enjoy: FBA items qualify for FREE Shipping and Amazon Prime.
If you're a seller, Fulfillment by Amazon can help you increase your sales. We invite you to learn more about Fulfillment by Amazon .
- DON'T BE FOOLED - many products contain just one species and as little as 1/20th as much active ingredient of our product. Ours contains two billion CFUs/scoop, while the "leading brand" contains just a hundred million CFUs per packet....and only 30 packets.
- NONE OF THE BAD STUFF - Don't fall for Chinese-made dog probiotics or products using sugar, grain maltodextrins or even "animal digest" (look it up) as their base. We spend more to give you a base of pure prebiotic inulin. Many people take inulin as a daily supplement. We chose it for your dog's health (and so we can sleep at night.)
- EASILY-DISPENSED POWDER ELIMINATES CHOKING RISK - Skip the pill pockets, and stop forcing huge tablets down your best friend's throat! Our tasteless powder dispenses in seconds. Your pup won't even know it's there, quietly making him healthier with every meal.
- MORE SPECIES – Most of our competitors just slap a label on some random manufacturer's off the shelf, single-species product. But we custom-formulate our product with twenty-two carefully selected species plus an enzyme for gassiness. Then we manufacture it in small batches so it's fresh.
- THE BEST GUARANTEE – If you don't experience what in your opinion is an extraordinary improvement in your dog's health, contact us for an immediate, polite & cheerful refund of every penny. (And you don't have to send back the unused portion.) You must be DELIGHTED or it's free.
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
You love your dog, and it hurts you when they suffer.
Now you can help them. Each tasty scoop of PetUltimates Probiotics for Dogs contains two billion bacteria known to support regular digestion, healthy skin, renewed vitality. The army of protective microorganisms in our Probiotics for Dogs guards the canine colon against mucosal inflammation and infections by yeast, toxic bacteria and other opportunistic microorganisms. Among the benefits are reduced shedding, firmer stools, less gas, and suppression of allergic symptoms such as itching, scratching and hot spots.
Ultra-concentrated and made in the USA at a certified GMP lab, you can trust PetUltimates Probiotics for Dogs to help your dog's digestion, whether they've had issues as long as you can remember or just need a little extra help recovering from a recent round of antibiotics.
It couldn't be easier to keep your best friend healthy. Sprinkle one tiny scoop on their food each day and watch them thrive. And while we know you will be delighted in the results, buy with extra confidence in the assurance you are protected by our 90 day money back guarantee.
Click the Add to Cart button now and help protect your dog's health today.
Would you like to tell us about a lower price?
IngredientsInulin (prebiotic), Lactobacillus acidophilus, L. brevis, L. bulgaricus, L. casei, L. cellobiosus, L. delbrueckii, L. fermentum, L. helveticus, L. lactis, L. plantarum, L. reuteri, Biﬁdobacterium adolescentis, B. animalis, B. bifidum, B. infantis, B. longum, Enterococcus thermophilus, Pediococcus acidilactici, P. pentosaceus, Propionibacterium freudenreichii, P. shermanii, Saccharomyces cerevisiae, Alpha-Galactosidase, Magnesium Stearate.
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Update 11/16/15-within an hour of posting my review, the company called to apologize for the issue I experienced with the clumping. He immediately shipped a replacement and advised the formula had since been improved. He assured me I would not have an issue with hardening. I can't believe the exceptional customer service of this company! I'm upgrading my review to 3 stars based solely on this. As long as I don't have another issue with the clumping I will be more than happy to upgrade to 5 stars! This company truly cares for its customers! Very refreshing!
we tried pet ultimates on the strength of the good reviews of not only the user results, but on the comments on the customer service as well. within 3 or 4 days it seemed like we had found the solution. we are 3 weeks in and it is apparent that this is certainly the case. no more gas and we couldn't be happier.
we recently received personable follow-up asking how it was going, which, rather than feeling pushy or mercenary, impressed me enough that i believe i'm writing my first review ever. the household is now fit for human habitation, and im sure the dog appreciates that he is no longer a pariah.
I am new to this product and just finished my first jar. The first jar that I received the powder was pure white so since that's what I received initially that's what I expected on my second jar. When I received the second jar with the brown color spots I contacted Amazon's customer service center but they were not aware that this is actually normal for the product.
I posted the rating; last night I think, and today I received a notification from Amazon that I had been refunded. Then I received this email. This is just a short of the email from Brad Richards (I think he's the owner).
"I'm so sorry about the little brown specks in the probiotic. The specks are actually part of the normal variability of the organic process by which our probiotics are grown. But I know that they bother you, so this is what I have done:
1) I refunded you in full ($41.10) for that jar.
2) I also sent you a free jar from a batch that has the pure white appearance that you prefer."
Had I know that the brown spots were normal I would have kept right on using the product without complaint. To receive a second jar for free though blew me away.
This is a company that stands behind their product, addresses your concerns, and gives top notch customer service. You can't go wrong....really, really!
I'm attaching a few of pictures so that if you ever have speckled power you'll be able to see that it's totally normal too.
Thanks for the amazing service and great product!
Most recent customer reviews
- One of my dogs (grandpa, the black Labrador) acts like a puppy again!!! Full of energy and happy.
- Anal gland issues have stopped.Read more