BCA Month Beauty Ali: A Life Hallo nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Learn more about Amazon Music Unlimited PCB for Musical Instruments $69.99 Grocery Handmade Tote Bags hgg17 Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon Baby Driver Available to Rent Baby Driver Available to Rent Baby Driver Available to Rent  Three new members of the Echo family All-New Fire HD 8 Kids Edition, starting at $129.99 All-New Kindle Oasis South Park Shop Now PSFF17_gno

on August 5, 2011
Reading the earlier reviews is what encouraged me to try Runnipoo Relief. We adopted our sweet Maine Coon's as a young cat of 9 months, knowing of her "delicate stomach", and prescription dry food worked well enough for a while. About 3 months ago, she started having issues, which our kind vet tried to fix with a gentle antibiotic. It worked while she was on it,but each time, two days after completion, the same runny stool would return. And in addition, imagine the trauma of trying to shove a capsule down her throat twice a day!
So we tried RR mixed with a bit of soft food. To my great surprise she gobbled it up, clearly the taste isn't an issue. Within 3 to 4 days her stools were normal. I have kept up the regimen with three tiny portions of soft food with 3 drops of RR in it each day, and she is doing superbly well. It has now been almost 4 weeks.
Since the next medical option were steroids, I feel our darling cat dodged a bullet. I hope this review helps another pet owner as these earlier reviews helped me.

I wanted to add to the review, since we are now in Mid-November, to state that Runnipoo Relief continues to work superbly well. Our darling cat is now off prescription dry food to a very good non-prescription dry food(but vastly cheaper!). She hasn't had a day of problems since we started her on RR. I add about 4 drops to her morning soft food, which she continues to gobble up. By the way, it takes about 4 months to go through a bottle. This item can be bought at a 15% discount by subscribing to a regular delivery. Best money spent in my opinion!
on August 25, 2017
First of all, my kitty will be 11 years old in the fall. I’ve had her since she was about 8 weeks old. For most of her adult life her bowel movements have been on the softer side. I have had her checked out on a couple of occasions for this issue, but she passes all of the health tests with flying colors. Occasionally her poo will become more like diarrhea. So about 5 years ago I went searching for some type of natural remedy, and came across this Runnipoo Relief. I started adding a few drops to her canned food once a day, and it was enough to firm things up. After awhile I weaned her off of the drops, and she was fine.

About 6 months ago I changed my cats’ food from a Prescription Diet to Blue Buffalo grain free. My kitty’s poo firmed up even more, and actually looked normal. Then about a month ago (July 2017) she had some kind of terrible stomach distress. She was in and out of the litterbox every couple of hours, having very soft poo. By the end of the day I could tell that she wasn’t feeling well. She looked listless. I gave her a slurry of slippery elm bark, which seemed to ease her stomach problems. I added a bit to her canned food, and she was okay for a few days, but then the soft poo came back. That’s when I remembered this Runnipoo Relief. Since we had such luck with it years ago, I decided to give it another try, and immediately placed an Amazon order, putting it on one day shipping.

Well, for some reason, now she won’t touch her food when I add the drops, so I had to resort to giving her the 2 to 3 drop dose orally. She acted like it was the worst thing in the world. I tasted a bit to see what the big deal was, and actually it’s really not bad. Then again I’m not a cat! The first day I gave her 3 drops in the morning and 2 drops in the evening. She weighs about 13 pounds, so I thought this was good for her first day. The next day her poo was still a little soft, but not as bad as it had been, plus she only had one bowel movement. I gave her the same dose the next day, and she had no bowel movement that day. The third day I reduced her dose to 2 drops 2x. She only had a single bowel movement that day, and it was normal. Since then I started giving her 2 to 3 drops once a day, and everything looked great. I’m slowly weaning her off of the drops, and for the past week she has 2 or 3 drops every other day. Her bowel movements are normal, and she’s been feeling well for quite awhile now. She only had one or two really bad days throughout all of this.

So, these drops really work well for my cat. The price has gone up quite a bit since I first purchased them, but I think they’re more than worth the cost.
on December 14, 2013
My precious male cat (a "feral" rescue) suffered from diarrhea for three months! The Vets tried antibiotics and steroids. I tried probiotics and diet. Nothing worked until I gave him RuniPoo. I read the reviews and in desperation decided to try it. After about four days, the stools started to harden and it's been good ever since. I must also add that I am (at least at the moment) additionally trying to eliminate most poultry foods (about 90%) because I was told that "feather" foods can cause allergies that sometimes result in loose stools. Thank you, RuniPoo, from me and my grateful kitty!
on September 2, 2016
Kitty ate it with no issues, but sadly it did not work for her problems - so back to the vet for more steroids we go!
on July 19, 2014
did not work as many others claim to be. Luckily, my cat did not notice the smell or taste when it was mixed with small amount of wet food. Followed guideline for under 10lb feline, 3 drops mixed with small amount of treat or food 2-3 times daily. First 5 days, watery stool became soft pudding like consistency, so I thought it may be working in some degree even though stool is still soft. This morning, watery diarrhea came back with full force. It just verified, the med is not working. Tried round of antibiotic, probiotic, changed to sensitive stomach diet, tested for virus, worms. spent$$$ at the vets, nothing.
on October 11, 2017
love this for kitty
on November 5, 2011
But you can't make them drink. Such was the case with my kitten who had diarrhea. This will only work for a very limited amount of cases. If the issue is diet related, the pet may do fine. If it is due to some bacteria or other malady, you are better off seeing a veterinarian. Our kitten, who usually eats anything in site, did not like the flavor of RunniPoo Relief at all. We had tried everything, from yogurt, to benefiber, to 100% raw pumpkin, and fortaflora (He really didn't like the flavor of fortaflora either).

We even gradually changed his diet to a "No Grain" diet. Didn't work. He has been to the veterinarian three times and with different results. We are now going to take him to a veterinarian that specializes in cats and kittens only. Our concern is that it may be irritable bowel syndrome or colitis. As such, whenever its diarrhea, check with the doctors first before experimenting.
on July 28, 2017
Amazing. Three days and my poopy head old man has stopped having runny smelly poop every that he used to cry over. No crying sand no more runny smelly poop. Only THREE days!!!!!!
on September 30, 2011
I persisted with this for over a week and it did nothing. We have ruled out serious health issues with my 12 year old kitty. He has had runny poop (likely IBS related) his whole life (he was a SPCA kitten). We have him on hypo-allergenic quality food (Natural Balance duck and pea). He does better (poop is just runny not puddled) on all wet food but he is too thin without kibbles in his diet. In addition to vet care, I've tried rice, pumpkin, 24 hour fasting, feeding often, feeding infrequently, baby food, homemade food, yogurt, probiotic powder, fiber and most recently this. My cat is clearly very challenged in this area so maybe this will work for others. Luckily he always uses his litter box it's just extra gross to scoop it : I've just ordered Pro-Pectalin Anti-Diarrheal gel maybe that will help him.
on July 1, 2016
This product has saved my cat's life. It has eliminated her diarrhea naturally. I put 1 stopper full in her mouth a day and no more diarrhea. Awesome stuff! I also put it in my other 2 cat's food for parasites (black walnut helps kill parasites). It's very sweet so they don't mind the taste

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.