PetChatz HD Pet Camera Two-Way Audio/Video System that Dispenses Treats, Scents and Provides Motion/Noise Sensing.
|Price:||$379.00 & FREE Shipping. Details|
Fulfillment by Amazon (FBA) is a service we offer sellers that lets them store their products in Amazon's fulfillment centers, and we directly pack, ship, and provide customer service for these products. Something we hope you'll especially enjoy: FBA items qualify for FREE Shipping and .
If you're a seller, Fulfillment by Amazon can help you increase your sales. We invite you to learn more about Fulfillment by Amazon .
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- Greet & Treat with two-way Video and Audio: Connect and interact with your pet from anywhere through the free PetChatz iOS/Android app or on your desktop
- Pet Safe Design: No corners, edges or cords to chew; attaches securely to your wall as a fully contained unit
- Calming Scent: Specially formulated soothing scents released to help relieve an anxious, scared or nervous pet
- Record and Share: Capture all of your special moments with a video or photo and share with family and friends
- PetChatz HD & PawCall creates digital daycare for the home alone dog and cat (PawCall sold separately)
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
You can chat on your phone or on your web browser.
Chatting With Your Pet is Easy!
- Start each chat in “Silent Mode.” When you are ready to interact to act, press the Chat Button and prepare to smile
- Your dog or cat will see your smiling face on the full-color LED display on the PetChatz HD unit.
- It does not matter where in the world you are; you can see your furbaby’s happy face.
- Click the Treat Button when your dog or cat needs a healthy, low- calorie reward
- Record and Share each high-quality chat to share or enjoy later
- Press the End Chat Button when it is time to say “goodbye.” You can always call them back in 5 minutes.
Peace of mind is just a “chat” away.
You miss your pet. You worry about your pet. PetChatz HD helps put your mind at ease with 2-way communication and “silent mode” monitoring of your pet and your whole home.
Designed with your pet’s safety as our #1 priority.
Our fully contained pet-safe design attaches securely to your wall with no corners, edges or cords to chew. Put your concerns to rest knowing your pet’s curiosity is safe around PetChatz HD. Petchatz HD is the only dog camera that is secured safely to the wall to create an entirely immersive experience.
Training your pet to enjoy PetChatz is fun and simple
After a few minutes of training, your pet will love it. It works best if your cat or dog is motivated by treats but all pets have used and loved PetChatz.
Top customer reviews
This is the second complaint. The size of the screen is so little that I'm not sure if she can see us. And since th whole thing is big, I don't understand why they couldn't create a bigger screen.
Third: the size if the usb cable was ridiculously small and I had to spend more money to buy a bigger cable which pissed me off.
These are the main complaints... Don't take me wrong, it's a good machine and gave me peace if mind when I was away but for this amount of money they could add more perks like rotating view and maybe changing the design of the machine since it's pretty bulky. I know it's big because of the treat dispenser (which is a nice idea but the treat that came with it didn't work for my cat.. maybe it's a better fit for dogs) and because of the calming smell dispenser (which was a joke in my opinion.. a piece of paper in which you drop oil and it will supposedly calm your pet). Anyway, these are the pros and cons, hope it will help you in your decision.
Looking back though, my other complaint is the camera. The marketing material makes it look like the picture is DSLR like, however in reality an old iphone 3GS is about on par with the video quality. I also have an $85 remote cameras that is 1080P and has pan/tilt, those have much better video quality than this.
The power/mount, while very clever to put overtop of an outlet, was impractical. I know there is a stand that can be purchased, but I would have preferred a bit of length on the power cord and the ability to plug it elsewhere. At least give me the option to do that. Losing a power outlet by covering it with the petchatz can be a major pain in the rear for some people. It was troublesome for me and added a lot of frustration during installation, but not a dealbreaker.
Lastly and sadly, I returned mine due to the above. The crashing to me is unacceptable. Unfortunately I installed it thinking it was a keeper and now my wall has four big drywall holes that need to be repaired. I might consider a v2 or v3 product because it would be nice to have the functionality if they could fix all these little issues.