Industrial Deals Beauty Oprah's Book Club STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Starting at $39.99 Wickedly Prime Handmade Wedding Shop Book House Cleaning _fof _fof _fof  Introducing Echo Show All-New Fire HD 8, starting at $79.99 Kindle Oasis Shop Now toystl17_gno

Showing 1-10 of 10 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 11 reviews
on April 8, 2013
I like it b/c it help lighten my senior dogs teeth. Some of my dogs liked the poultry taste but all of the dogs liked the beef taste better.
I would recommend four Paws Dental to anyone as it works.
on July 7, 2011
I've tried other brands. Not that they are better or worse, but Andy loves this kind & he is exceptionally picky. Makes it possible to get in there 1 or 2 times a week without it being completely traumatic, Andy is a high-strung kind of dude.
on July 3, 2013
I love how my dog's teeth look and his fresh breath...he obviously loves the product as he shows up for his tooth brushing each and every morning.
on December 1, 2012
I love the pump when trying to get toothpaste out while working on the dogs. Tubes are a real pain. No stores carry the pump in my area so glad I can get it here.
on August 17, 2013
If you care about K9 dental health, brush their teeth daily. It greatly reduces tooth gum disease and bad breath.
on July 1, 2013
My doberman loves to get her teeth brushed. I would recommend this product. It does the job to keep her teeth clean.
on December 18, 2013
They don't make it any more. Lucky to find it here. Let the mfg know to bring it back. Thanks for having it available.
on December 2, 2012
I have 4 dogs, 3 pitties and 1 great dane. No complaints from any of them when I go to brush their teeth!
on August 15, 2011
My Border collies like the taste of this toothpaste which makes it a bit easier to brush their teeth on a regular basis.
on August 29, 2013
The ad is for Chicken Flavor, but the picture shows a tube of Poultry Flavor with Fluoride that is no longer available.
Actually my dogs like the Chicken Flavor... it has the picture of a small white dog. That's the good news.
The bad news is I was alerted that Four Paws no longer offers a 4.4 oz Chicken Flavor.
They have something in smaller size.
What's available in the current ad seems to be from companies that buy closeouts.

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.