Buy Used and Save: Buy a Used "PetFusion Elevated Pet Feeder in Premium Anodized ..." and save 21% off the $39.95 list price. Buy with confidence as the condition of this item and its timely delivery are guaranteed under the "Amazon A-to-z Guarantee". See all Used offers.
Other Sellers on Amazon
+ Free Shipping
PetFusion Elevated Pet Feeder in Premium Anodized Aluminum
- BENEFITS OF ANODIZED ALUMINUM: (i) More corrosion resistant than most grades of stainless steel. (ii) Color infused so will not chip. (iii) Long lasting, light weight, and easy to clean
- AWARD WINNER: The Conscious Cat Editor's Choice Award: Top 10 Best New Product
- PROMOTES YOUR PET'S WELLNESS: (i) Elevated to support digestive health & make mealtime more comfortable. (ii) 3 US FOOD GRADE stainless steel bowls. 2 @ 3 cups each + 1 shallow (1.1", 13 oz) to prevent whisker fatigue. Bowl sizes also available separately.(iii) Please read vet recommendations below
- VETS RECOMMEND: (i) 1 food bowl per pet, especially in event of special nutritional needs & aggressive behaviour. (ii) Community water bowl typically ok. (iii) Dogs need 1-2 cups of water per day for every 10 lbs weight. Cats about 5-10 oz water
- YOU SHOULD KNOW: (i) 17.2 x 10.4 x 4 inches. (ii) Anti-slip feet & bowl insets to keep things neat and tidy. (iii) Sized for small dogs & cats. (iv) 12 month warranty on any part that is broken due to manufacturer defect
- If you have any product questions or suggestions, or have concerns with a PetFusion product you already purchased, we'd love to hear from you.
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Special offers and product promotions
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Elevated design aids in healthier digestion and improved comfort leaving your pet happier and more content after their meal! Modern solution made from anodized aluminum (including stainless steel bowls) fits your style. Anti-slip feet to keep in place and silicone insets to help stabilize bowl by minimizing spinning and clanging. Easy to clean and maintain.
Size: Short - 4" | Style: Metallic Gray
Would you like to tell us about a lower price?
Compare with similar items
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
The package comes with a shallow bowl and two deeper bowls, which is perfect. I use the shallow bowl for my cat's food and the deeper one for water. They are stainless steel and easy to clean. There are rubber feet between the bowls and the stand, which makes them stay in place and is a nice feature. There are rubber feet you stick on the bottom of the feeder so it doesn't slide around. It also came with extra feet, just in case.
Overall, very pleased. Looks good and is a solid product.
It is the 4" height and just right for our furbaby to eat from. It is easy to clean and we particular love that the bowls are stainless.
The only thing that would make it Perfect (5 stars) is that instead of 2 deep bowls and 1 shallow, they would offer the option of bowl preference. In our case 2 shallow and 1 deep would better suit our particular situation.
Other than that we would recommend this feeding station to Everyone!!!
2. These are VERY expensive. I waited 2 years for these to drop in price. They never did. Unfortunately I got to the point where I had to replace my dog bowls. Although they are quality, understand that you pay for that quality.
They also include the rubber pads for the bottom of the feet that you can put on once you receive it. I appreciate this rather than having them stuck on from the factory because I live in the a cold climate and most of the time when I order items like the the stick on pads are stuck to the sides of the box, or worse, missing, by the time I receive them due to the cold.
Overall, don't hesitate to buy this if you're worried about quality.
Update: 12/28/16 My senior pug has since passed but I am now using it for my 8 year old pug. After owning this for a few months, there are a few changes that I would like to see. The feet could use some rubber as it slides easily on the tile floor. I purchased a pet feeding mat to correct this. Also, my girl pug who uses this now is sensitive to sounds and this the feeding bowl has a tinny sound while eating her dry food from it. I line the stand's opening where the bowl sets inside with paper towels to kind of mute the sounds. My dog who uses it now dog is very paranoid to begin with so this sound may not phase another dog. My first dog who has passed was deaf. Obviously, she didn't care about the sound. I would think if the bowls were backed with rubber, that would cut the sound down.
None the less, this is a great bowl set.