Buy Used and Save: Buy a Used "PetFusion Elevated Dog Bowls in Grade A New Zealan..." and save 43% off the $59.95 list price. Buy with confidence as the condition of this item and its timely delivery are guaranteed under the "Amazon A-to-z Guarantee". See all Used offers.
PetFusion Elevated Pet Feeder in Premium Solid Wood. FOOD GRADE Stainless steel bowls
- NEW ZEALAND GRADE A PINE: (i) Socially responsible, from dedicated Pine plantations rather than Natural forests. (ii) Modern design with a warm finish naturally fits your home and lifestyle. (iii) 3 COATS of WATER RESISTANT SEAL. (iv) Care tips to keep looking new
- TALL VERSION (10 inches high) for medium and large dogs
- PROMOTES YOUR PET'S WELLNESS: (i) Elevated to support digestive health & make mealtime more comfortable. (ii) Please read vet recommendations below
- VETS RECOMMEND: (i) 1 food bowl per pet, especially in event of special nutritional needs & aggressive behavior. (ii) Community water bowl typically ok. (iii) Dogs need 1-2 cups of water per day for every 10 lbs weight. Cats about 5-10 oz water
- YOU SHOULD KNOW: (i) 20.8 x 10.4 x 10.1 inches. (ii) Incl 2 US FOOD GRADE stainless steel bowls @ 7 cups each (also available separately). (iii) Anti-slip feet & bowl insets to keep things neat and tidy. (iv) 6 month warranty on any part that is broken due to manufacturer defect
- If you have any product questions or suggestions, or have concerns with a PetFusion product you already purchased, we'd love to hear from you. You can reach us at 877-518-6503 or via email at firstname.lastname@example.org
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Special offers and product promotions
From the manufacturer
Smart features like anti-slip feet and rubber insets that minimize bowl spinning. Multiple coats of water resistant seal – wipe clean regularly to maintain crisp appearance.
Premium Brushed Replacement bowls available separately.
Tall feeder includes 2 Tall Bowls, Short feeder includes 2 Short Bowls and 1 Cat Dish.
More than just a typical feeder. ..high quality materials, clean line design, a seamless blend with your interior decor.
Promote better health and happiness in your pet by relieving neck / joint pain and indigestion.
|Learn More||Learn More||Learn More||Learn More||Learn More|
|Accessory Product Pairing||Tall Premium Brushed Bowl (56 oz / 7 cups -- 2.75” deep)||Short Premium Brushed Bowl (24 oz / 3 cups – 2” deep)||Premium Brushed Cat Dish (13 oz / 1.6 cups -- 1.1” deep)||Large Food Mat in Premium FDA Grade Silicone||Small Food Mat in Premium FDA Grade Silicone|
|Tall Feeder (10") Compatibility||✓||✓|
|Short Feeder (4") Compatibility||✓||✓||✓||✓|
Elevated design aids in healthier digestion and improved comfort leaving your pet happier and more content after their meal! Modern solution made from natural Pine (including stainless steel bowls) fits your style. Anti-slip feet to keep in place and plastic insets to help stabilize bowl. Warm finish specifically designed to resist water absorption and care tips included to help keep looking new.
Size: Tall - 10"
Would you like to tell us about a lower price?
Compare to similar items
This item PetFusion Elevated Dog Bowls in Grade A New Zealand Pine (Tall 10"). Water Resistant & 2 US FOOD GRADE Stainless Steel 56oz bowls
|Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping|
|Color||Solid Wood||Espresso||Natural||Black||Natural Pine||Storm Cloud|
|Item Dimensions||10.4 x 20.8 x 10.1 in||10 x 20.87 x 10 in||10.87 x 15.5 x 6.25 in||12.75 x 21 x 12.5 in||11 x 23.75 x 11 in||25 x 5.38 x 15.5 in|
|Size||Tall - 10"||21"Lx10"Wx10"H||Medium||12 inch||23.75" x 11" x 11.25"||X-Large|
Top customer reviews
So, if you need an elevated feeder only for dog food, then this feeder is fine. If you want one bowl for water, then I would go with a plastic or metal feeder.
First, it comes with extra bowls so you can have shallow or deep bowls depending upon your pets needs.
Second, the finish actually seems to be water proof. Most wood finishes tend to bubble, swell and crack. So far we've not had any issues with the finish, it seems especially durable and able to withstand the water splashed by a slobbery pet.
We have a small stand for a 12# terrier and it looks great, fits her well, keeps the bowls from skittering across the floor, is strong and seems to be far more durable than I ever expected.