Buy Used and Save: Buy a Used "PetFusion Elevated Dog Bowls in Grade A New Zealan..." and save 37% off the $59.95 list price. Buy with confidence as the condition of this item and its timely delivery are guaranteed under the "Amazon A-to-z Guarantee". See all Used offers.
PetFusion Elevated Pet Feeder in Premium Solid Wood. FOOD GRADE Stainless steel bowls
- NEW ZEALAND GRADE A PINE: (i) Socially responsible, from dedicated Pine plantations rather than Natural forests. (ii) Modern design with a warm finish naturally fits your home and lifestyle. (iii) 3 COATS of WATER RESISTANT SEAL. (iv) Care tips to keep looking new
- TALL VERSION (10 inches high) for medium and large dogs
- PROMOTES YOUR PET'S WELLNESS: (i) Elevated to support digestive health & make mealtime more comfortable. (ii) Please read vet recommendations below
- VETS RECOMMEND: (i) 1 food bowl per pet, especially in event of special nutritional needs & aggressive behavior. (ii) Community water bowl typically ok. (iii) Dogs need 1-2 cups of water per day for every 10 lbs weight. Cats about 5-10 oz water
- YOU SHOULD KNOW: (i) 20.8 x 10.4 x 10.1 inches. (ii) Incl 2 US FOOD GRADE stainless steel bowls @ 7 cups each (also available separately). (iii) Anti-slip feet & bowl insets to keep things neat and tidy. (iv) 6 month warranty on any part that is broken due to manufacturer defect
- If you have any product questions or suggestions, or have concerns with a PetFusion product you already purchased, we'd love to hear from you.
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Special offers and product promotions
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
From the manufacturer
Smart features like anti-slip feet and rubber insets that minimize bowl spinning. Multiple coats of water resistant seal – wipe clean regularly to maintain crisp appearance.
Premium Brushed Replacement bowls available separately.
Tall feeder includes two 50 oz Bowls, Short feeder includes two 24 oz Bowls and one 13 oz Cat Dish.
More than just a typical feeder. ..high quality materials, clean line design, a seamless blend with your interior decor.
Promote better health and happiness in your pet by relieving neck / joint pain and indigestion.
|56 oz FOOD GRADE SS bowl||24 oz FOOD GRADE SS bowl||13 oz FOOD GRADE SS cat dish||Large FDA GRADE food mat||Small FDA GRADE food mat||X-Large FDA GRADE food mat|
|Accessory Product Pairing||Tall Premium Brushed Bowl (56 oz / 7 cups -- 2.75” deep)||Short Premium Brushed Bowl (24 oz / 3 cups – 2” deep)||Premium Brushed Cat Dish (13 oz / 1.6 cups -- 1.1” deep)||Large Food Mat in Premium FDA Grade Silicone||Small Food Mat in Premium FDA Grade Silicone||X-Large Food Mat in Premium FDA Grade Silicone|
|Tall Feeder (8" & 10") Compatibility||✓||✓||✓|
|Short Feeder (4") Compatibility||✓||✓||✓||✓||✓|
Elevated design aids in healthier digestion and improved comfort leaving your pet happier and more content after their meal! Modern solution made from natural Pine (including stainless steel bowls) fits your style. Anti-slip feet to keep in place and plastic insets to help stabilize bowl. Warm finish specifically designed to resist water absorption and care tips included to help keep looking new.
Size: Tall - 10"
Would you like to tell us about a lower price?
Compare with similar items
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
So, if you need an elevated feeder only for dog food, then this feeder is fine. If you want one bowl for water, then I would go with a plastic or metal feeder.
It looks better than the 4 other we've used and after a few months of use I really think it has the quality to last a long time. This costs more than other elevated dog feeders but I think this is an example of paying for more quality instead of paying for a name brand or gimmicky design.