Buy Used and Save: Buy a Used "PetFusion Ultimate Cat Scratcher Lounge. [Superio..." and save 9% off the $49.95 list price. Buy with confidence as the condition of this item and its timely delivery are guaranteed under the "Amazon A-to-z Guarantee". See all Used offers.
Other Sellers on Amazon
+ Free Shipping
+ Free Shipping
+ Free Shipping
PetFusion Ultimate Cat Scratcher Lounge. [Superior Cardboard & Construction]
- CATS LOVE IT: A scratcher, lounge, & SO MUCH MORE (see video on left). Incl premium USA organic catnip leaf. Natural scratching = healthy claws, great exercise, & stress reliever ... (better overall wellness)
- YOU'LL LOVE IT: Made of recycled cardboard, non-toxic corn starch glue. Attractive design, neutral colors. Recommended to save your furniture as cats prefer the feel of cardboard. Happy cat = happy you ..
- THOUGHTFUL DESIGN: Curves make for easier scratching & a more comfortable place to rest & play. Naturally attracts cats. Interactive
- GREAT VALUE: 34 x 10.5 x 10.5 inches. Reversible for 2x the use. Superior cardboard & construction lasts longer than other scratchers; preferred by cats (please read our reviews). Large surface area to hold multiple or larger cats & provide generous scratching space
- AWARD WINNER / BEWARE OF CHEAPER COPYCATS THAT BUY REVIEWS IN EXCHANGE FOR FREE OR HIGHLY DISCOUNTED PRODUCT: 2015 Eco-Excellence Award. Featured on Animal Planet's 'My Cat From Hell'. Top 19 Cat Products (2016 BuzzFeed viewer selection)
- 6 MONTH WARRANTY: For any manufacturing defect or if you are not completely satisfied
- If you have any product questions or suggestions, or have concerns with a PetFusion product you already purchased, we'd love to hear from you. You can reach us at 877-518-6503 or via email at email@example.com
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Special offers and product promotions
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
From the manufacturer
Customers consistently comment how PetFusion’s premium cardboard lasts significantly longer - image above from a scratcher with over 1 year active use.
Our scratchers are glued together piece by piece, making them much more durable than the cheaper pre-glued versions.
More than just a typical scratcher - stimulating your cat’s natural instincts and curiosity.
Save money and reclaim your couch (carpet, drapes. .. you get the point). Just don’t ask your cat to share its new throne.
Tired of purchasing cat products that your feline loved ones get bored of, quickly? PetFusion's Cat Scratcher Lounge serves double duty as both a cat scratcher and lounge that promises to keep your finicky companions coming back for more. Custom made for cats who enjoy scratching, playing and lounging around (what cats don't :). Cats love the feel of cardboard, recalling their days as kittens and are natural scratchers. PetFusion's Cat Scratcher Lounge offers your cats a comfortable place to rest and scratch at the same time. Designed for owners looking to reclaim their homes. Finally a pet product with a stylish design that flows with your home decor. Instead of scratching your furniture, your cats will be more than happy to scratch the less expensive and better feeling cardboard. A win situation for all. Happier cat and owner guaranteed. No assembly required. All materials tested using international safety standards.
Color: Walnut Brown
Would you like to tell us about a lower price?
DirectionsNaturally attracts cats. May consider sprinkling with catnip, placing by a favorite window or room, or using toys and treats to train and reinforce desired behavior
Compare to similar items
|Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping|
|Sold By||Amazon.com||Friends Forever||RISEPRO||Amazon.com||Amazon.com||Petco|
|Color||Walnut Brown||Walnut Brown||apricot||Brown||Espresso||Espresso|
|Item Dimensions||10.5 x 34 x 10.5 in||13 x 12 x 35 in||10.51 x 34.02 x 10.51 in||7 x 2.5 x 24 in||10.5 x 22 x 9 in||20 x 20 x 69 in|
|Size||1 Level||Large||Large||1 level||9||4 Levels|
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
* size/height/weight is excellent for taking a good knock without tipping over as he dashes through the cubby holes
* catnip doesn't just fall straight through = less waste
* neutral colors look great in my living-room
Compared to what I've paid for plain jumbo scratchers this is an EXCELLENT value. Very pleased with this purchase and would definitely buy this again!
When the PetFusion arrived, I was first struck by it's SIZE. I've posted a picture with one of my biggest cats who weighs about 20 lbs and is just a big boy, with large bones and length. Scooter is a feral cat and he has claws and massive strength. He is one of 6 cats who loves the lounger for both scratching and lounging. The quality of the cardboard used in the almost "furniture-grade" scratcher provides a great amount of resistance for that nail sheath shedding so that the kitty's don't feel the same need to mark and groom via scratching on a stronger piece of material. Outdoors, cats usually have trees to do this for them. To lure my two biggest couch scratchers (new couch, new habits), I used SmartyKat CatnipMist to make the scratcher immediately appealing. The scratcher does come with a baggie of catnip twigs (but none of my cats were remotely interested in this version of catnip and my cats are usually not picky ... but not a one liked it). Between the catnip mist and a little coaxing, I have redirected scratching to the new lounger where some of the cats are creating territories. The lounger is big enough to accommodate two of our cats and some of them like playing in the openings.
We all liked the lounger so much within 2 days I ordered another one for the top floor of the house. The cats took to that one too.
Our house is decorated in a more contemporary decor and this scratcher sits nicely next to our Noguchi Table and doesn't miss a beat. The item is reversible and I expect to get a good lifespan out of it. At very least 4 times what I would have with the cheaper cardboard scratchers. At that point, they have more than paid for themselves.
Easy on the eyes, a furniture-saver and the cats love it. We are all happy campers.
Update: 11 September 2012: I have found a way to extend the use of these scratchers (since I bought two of them so far). I find that if I cut them in half lengthwise with a hacksaw and use the inside surfaces it creates two scratchers and two great, fresh surfaces for our 6 kitties. They still lounge on the half-shape and it's a great way to extend the life. That said, I just ordered a new one today and am going to be cutting the second one in half and deploying it downstairs (I just had to throw away the two halves today because they had been scratched up).
These are not cheap scratchers but they can sure take a beating. They can also have their life extended by sawing them in half and exposing the undersides. It's like having two brand new scratchers! Moms and kitties are happy :)
As far as cleaning goes, they do attract quite a bit of hair (Again we have long hair siberians though). My secret is to use our Safari Slicker Brush and just "brush" the hair off it. It's faster than using the dyson to get all the hair off. I only do this about once a week and it works great.
Note: When pushed together, they *DO NOT* align up perfectly - there is a slight gap (See pic), but the cats do not mind!