Buy Used and Save: Buy a Used "PetFusion Cat Scratcher FLIP PAD. [Reversible, lon..." and save 20% off the $19.95 list price. Buy with confidence as the condition of this item and its timely delivery are guaranteed under the "Amazon A-to-z Guarantee". See all Used offers.
PetFusion Cat Scratcher FLIP PAD - 2 designs in one. [Superior Cardboard & Construction, significantly outlasts cheaper alternatives]
- CATS LOVE IT: A scratcher, lounge, & SO MUCH MORE. Incl premium USA organic catnip leaf. Natural scratching = healthy claws, great exercise, & stress reliever ... (better overall wellness)
- YOU'LL LOVE IT: Made of recycled cardboard, non-toxic corn starch glue. Attractive design, neutral colors. Recommended to save your furniture as cats prefer the feel of cardboard. Happy cat = happy you ..
- THOUGHTFUL DESIGN: Flip over for two designs in one that provides extra stimulation and prolonged life. Subtle curves make for easier scratching & a more comfortable place to rest & play. Naturally attracts cats
- GREAT VALUE: 19.7 x 10.2 x 3.2 inches. Reversible for 2x the use. Superior cardboard & construction lasts longer than other scratchers; preferred by cats (please read our reviews). 6 MONTH WARRANTY: For any manufacturing defect or if you are not completely satisfied
- NOW INTRODUCING: Larger size designed to serve double duty as both a scratcher & LOUNGE for all sizes of cats. At 27 inches, up to 10 inches longer than standard range 17-23 inches
- If you have any product questions or suggestions, or have concerns with a PetFusion product you already purchased, we'd love to hear from you.
|Try new Wag wet cat food, by Amazon. 25% off first purchase.|
Beef and Chicken Recipe, 3 oz Can (Pack of 24)
Salmon and Chicken Recipe in Gravy, 3 oz Can (Pack of 24)
Tuna and Giblets Recipe in Gravy, 3 oz Can (Pack of 24)
Turkey and Chicken Recipe in Gravy, 3 oz Can (Pack of 24)
Frequently bought together
Customers also shopped for
Customers who bought this item also bought
Special offers and product promotions
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
From the manufacturer
Customers consistently comment how PetFusion’s premium cardboard lasts significantly longer - image above from a scratcher with over 1 year active use.
Our scratchers are glued together piece by piece, making them much more durable than the cheaper pre-glued versions.
More than just a typical scratcher stimulating your cat’s natural instincts and curiosity.
Save money and reclaim your couch (carpet, drapes, you get the point). Just don’t ask your cat to share its new throne.
Tired of purchasing cat products that your feline loved ones get bored of, quickly. Cats love the feel of cardboard, recalling their days as kittens, and are natural scratchers. Pet Fusion's Reversible Curve Scratcher offers your cat two designs in one for double the scratching fun. Premium cardboard and durable construction offers a great value for your money, outlasting other scratchers that get torn apart quickly. Designed for owners looking to reclaim their homes! Its stylish design flows with your home. Instead of scratching your furniture, your cats will be more than happy to scratch the less expensive and better feeling cardboard. A win win situation for all! Happier cat and owner guaranteed. No assembly required. All materials tested using international safety standards.
Color: Standard - White
Would you like to tell us about a lower price?
Showing 1-8 of 372 reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
I'm not the one who should write this review. I might update the review later with photos, but not even 2 weeks old, this thing has been all but completely customized by both parties of cats that live within my domain. The one religiously scratches at the one side, while the other lays on top. They've actually fought one another for this cat scratcher! I guess this means I'll be ordering another one.
I also got the triangle shaped scratcher but this flat one is definitely his favorite!
Revision: There are probably individual differences between cats and their preference for scratchers. I'm sure it depends on several factors including what the cat got accustomed to as a kitten and probably the texture or some other feature of the scratcher, I adopted my cat at age 2 1/2 years, and it's likely the breeder had more than one vertical scratching post. At any rate, my cat absolutely had no interest in scratching this particular one. ... But I have come back to revise my rating because there is something very positive about a company that understands pets and pet owners and is determined to have a reliable relationship with its customers. I received a surprisingly positive response from PetFusion's customer service. They cared about the customer experience and about making that an important part of their reputation. For that stellar attitude and service, I have to give them 5 stars! They made it right with me. So I know when I buy from them again, I can count on being fully satisfied with the purchase. It will all work out in the end.