PetSafe Busy Buddy Jack Dog Toy
Get free shipping
Free 5-8 business-day shipping within the U.S. when you order $25 of eligible items sold or fulfilled by Amazon.
Or get 4-5 business-day shipping on this item for $5.99. (Prices may vary for AK and HI.)Learn more about free shipping
|You Save:||$4.17 (30%)|
- Excellent for tough chewers
- Comes with 4 gnawhide rings
- Refillable with premier gnawhide or cornstarch rings
- Durable treat holding chew toy for dogs
- Nylon knobs and rubber sprockets firmly grip Busy Buddy treat rings to keep dogs motivated to play longer
- For dogs 20 to 50 lbs. and over 6 months
- Helps redirect potentially destructive chewing behavior into positive playtime
- Hard chew strength, uses Size B treat ring refills
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
The Jack is a durable treat holding chew toy for dogs. The rubber and nylon surfaces firmly grip Busy Buddy treat ring refills to motivate dogs to play longer. Load treats on either side of the purple knobs for easier access to treats, or beside the white end pieces for more of a challenge. Hard chew strength. Dishwasher safe, top rack only. Natural rawhide treat rings are included with the Jack. Treats are also available separately in refill packs in a variety of flavor options.
Would you like to tell us about a lower price?
DirectionsEnjoy a new twist on a classic toy! The durable nylon and rubber Jack holds Busy Buddy natural rawhide treat ring refills for longer lasting playtime. Watch your dog chew, bite, and twist the Jack to figure out how to get the delicious treats in the middle. Treat rings can be placed in multiple locations to increase the challenge over time.
Compare with similar items
PetSafe Busy Buddy Ultra Stratos Dog Toy, Medium
PetSafe Busy Buddy Ultra Woofer Dog Toy, Medium
PetSafe Busy Buddy Waggle Dog Toy, Medium/Large
PetSafe Busy Buddy Twist 'n Treat Dog Toy, Medium
PetSafe Busy Buddy Ultra Sub Dog Toy, Medium
|Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping|
|Item Dimensions||6.98 x 6.15 x 5.2 in||2.31 x 2.25 x 6.75 in||7 x 3.65 x 7.75 in||7 x 3 x 3 in||4 x 3 x 4 in||7.25 x 2.3 x 7 in|
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
We got her in part because we're getting older and I wanted a dog to watch over the house while we're at work. But she's very attached to us, and she freaks out when we leave. She will destroy anything she can get her paws on which smells like one of us if we aren't around, so she has to stay crated. I am sure that she will defend her crate from any bad guys who come over to take my things when I am not home.... the rest of the house is on it's own when she's confined so this is a less than optimal arrangement.
I hate crating her for extended periods, so I've probably spent a couple hundred dollars on "puzzle" toys to keep her occupied while she's alone. No dice. This is where the "smart" problem comes in. She figures out and defeats any puzzle within 15 minutes. Very frustrating.
Additionally, Dobermans are also sometimes called "Velcro dogs". This is because they want to be stuck to their people at all times. Always. Forever. No peace. Very very difficult to unwind when there is a dog bringing you every toy it owns and insistently putting it in your lap. Or in your hand...or on your head. 3 year olds with popsicle issues don't have this level of needy insistence.
I cannot recommend this item enough. Seriously. She's been at it for a good 45 minutes and has only now managed to get to one of the two treats on the posts. Tomorrow we will try leaving her home out of the crate with it for 30 minutes to see if keeps my shoes safe, but for now, I am going to enjoy being able to type without a head on my lap.
1. Once the dogs have chewed on this, it becomes very difficult to unscrew. You need to use all your pickle-jar strength to get it apart to put the snacks on.
2. The dogs love to chew on this SO much, that every handle-able end and piece is chewed with the plastic leaving little barbs that, when you go to unscrew it, *OUCH*!!! it's like trying to unscrew a porcupine! All the smooth spots are gone. Sharp barbs at every turn. We have to throw a towel over it, then unscrew, and then of course the towel gets wrapped up in it. It's a pain to load new snacks.
3. The aforementioned barbs on the toy from all the chewing? Will do wonderful fuzzy things to your carpet. They toy sticks to the carpet like velcro leaving you with fuzzy, uplifted sections of carpet.
So, A+ for a toy that keeps my dog engaged for long periods of time. An "F" for outcome of product after aggressive chewing- very difficult to handle once chewed. They possibly need to make a plastic that will not gouge and leave barbs.