Buy Used and Save: Buy a Used "PetSafe Drinkwell Platinum Cat and Dog Water Fount..." and save 41% off the $47.95 list price. Buy with confidence as the condition of this item and its timely delivery are guaranteed under the "Amazon A-to-z Guarantee". See all Used offers.
Other Sellers on Amazon
+ Free Shipping
+ Free Shipping
+ Free Shipping
PetSafe Drinkwell Platinum Cat and Dog Water Fountain, Built-in Reservoir,Filtered Water for Your Pet, 168 oz. Water Capacity
- LARGE WATER CAPACITY: 168 oz water capacity is great for pets of all sizes or multiple pets
- ENCOURAGES DRINKING: Free-falling stream entices pets to drink more water
- FILTERED WATER: Includes replaceable carbon water filter that removes bad tastes and odors, keeping water fresh
- LESS REFILLS: Built-in reservoir increases capacity and extends time between refilling your fountain
- ADJUSTABLE STREAM: The pumps adjustable flow allows you to customize the water flow for your pet
- EASY-TO-CLEAN: Fountain is BPA-free and top-shelf dishwasher safe
Frequently bought together
Customers also shopped for
Customers who bought this item also bought
Special offers and product promotions
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
From the manufacturer
Disassemble and clean the fountain pump every 2-4 weeks.
You and your pet were made for each other. At PetSafe brand, our aim is to strengthen the companionship between you and your pet, so you can create your best moments together.
PetSafe Drinkwell Platinum Pet Fountain
Dog and Cat Water Fountain
The PetSafe Drinkwell Platinum Fountain provides 168 ounces of water to your pet. The free-falling stream aerates the water, and an activated-carbon filter removes bad tastes and odors giving your pet the best way to stay hydrated and healthy.
- Holds 168 oz. of water
- Carbon filter provides fresh water to your pet
Encourages Pets to Drink More Water
- Free-falling stream adds more oxygen for freshness
- Pets need 1 ounce of water per pound of body weight each day
- Helps prevent urinary and kidney diseases through increased hydration
- Constant circulation helps prevent bacteria growth
Fresh, Filtered Water
Easy to Clean
|PetSafe Drinkwell Premium Replacement Carbon Filter, 3-Pack||PetSafe Drinkwell Replacement Carbon Filter, 3-Pack||PetSafe Drinkwell Platinum Fountain Replacement Pump||PetSafe Drinkwell Pet Fountain Cleaning Kit||PetSafe Smart Feed Pet Feeder||PetSafe ScoopFree Self-Cleaning Litter Box|
|Platinum Pet Fountain Premium Carbon Filter. Helps remove bad tastes and odors from your pet's water.||Platinum Pet Fountain Carbon Filter. Helps remove bad tastes and odors from your pet's water.||Platinum Fountain Replacement Pump. This pump can be used as a replacement or as a back-up pump during pump cleanings.||Comes with 3 brushes. Great for cleaning your Platinum Fountain pump.||App enabled pet feeder. Feed your pet from anywhere with your smartphone.||Self-Cleaning cat litter box. Place the disposable litter tray and watch it clean.|
How to Clean Your Pump
Take the Pump Apart
Remove the faceplate. You may need to use a fingernail inserted into the seam to pry it off.
Remove the Stator
Remove the teardrop-shaped stator by pulling up on the small lip.
Remove the Impeller
Use a fingernail to pull out the impeller, which is help in place magnetically. Clean the pump, impeller, stator and faceplate with warm water and soap, then reassemble.
The PetSafe Drinkwell Platinum Pet Fountain gives your dog or cat 168 oz. of fresh, filtered water. The activated carbon filter removes bad tastes and odors, while the free-falling stream of water entices your pet to drink more. The built-in reservoir increases capacity and makes refills easy. The snap-on reservoir lid and rubber feet on the bottom of the fountain prevent sliding and tipping.
Included in the Box
- PetSafe Drinkwell Platinum Pet Fountain
- Carbon Filter
- Fountain Pump with Adaptor
- Instruction Manual
- Water Capacity: 168 oz.
- Fountain Assembled: 15.75 in. L x 10.5 in. W x 10 in. H
- Power Cord Length: Approximately 5.5 ft.
Frequently Asked Questions
Q: Can I use this drinking fountain outside?
A: No, this pet water fountain is designed for indoor use only.
Q: How often should I clean my pump?
A: You should disassemble and clean your pump every 2-4 weeks to help keep your fountain running optimally.
Would you like to tell us about a lower price?