Buy Used and Save: Buy a Used "PetSafe Drinkwell Stainless Steel Multi-Pet Dog an..." and save 46% off the $109.99 list price. Buy with confidence as the condition of this item and its timely delivery are guaranteed under the "Amazon A-to-z Guarantee". See all Used offers.
Other Sellers on Amazon
+ Free Shipping
+ Free Shipping
+ Free Shipping
Drinkwell 360 Pet Fountain
- 128 oz. water capacity is great for pets of all sizes or multiple pets
- Provides 1-5 changeable free-falling streams that encourage your pets to drink more
- Includes a replaceable carbon water filter that removes bad tastes and odors and a foam filter to remove hair and debris
- Adjustable flow control cap allows you to customize the water flow
- Innovative 360 design is perfect for multi-pet households
- Stainless steel design is hygienic and top-shelf dishwasher safe
- Call, chat or email with our expert US-based customer care specialists six days a week; They are waiting to assist you and your pet with your product needs
- PetSafe® brand has been an industry leading US manufacturer of pet behavior, containment and lifestyle products since 1991, helping millions of people and pets each year
There is a newer model of this item:
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Special offers and product promotions
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
From the manufacturer
At PetSafe brand, we are passionate about creating innovative behavioral, containment and lifestyle product solutions to give you more great moments with your pets.
About the Drinkwell Stainless Steel Multi-Pet Fountain
Research shows one way to improve your pet’s health is to get him to drink more water. Water is essential for supporting your pet’s vital organ function. On average, your pet should drink one ounce of water per pound of weight daily. The Drinkwell Stainless Steel Fountain provides convenience for you while giving your pet plenty of water to stay hydrated. The free-falling stream keeps his water moving, and an activated-carbon filter removes bad tastes and odors giving your pet the best way to stay hydrated and healthy.
1. Adjustable flow control cap to increase or decrease flow of water.
2. Interchangeable spout rings create up to 5 individual streams, perfect for multiple pet households.
3. Free-falling streams add oxygen for freshness and entice pets to drink more water.
4. Replaceable, activated carbon filter removes bad tastes and odors to keep water clean and tasting fresh.
5. Receiving ramp reduces splash and sound of falling water.
6. Submersible pump for safe and quiet operation.
7. Foam filter catches hair and debris before they reach the pump to keep it cleaner.
8. Clips hide power cord and hold housing securely in place.
9. Low-voltage, 12V system with in-line plug for safe operation and easy pump removal.
10. Circular stainless steel bowl holds 1 gallon of water, providing plenty of water for multiple pets.
11. Dishwasher safe (excluding pump) for easy cleaning.
|PetSafe Drinkwell Replacement Carbon Filter 3 Pack||PetSafe Drinkwell Replacement Foam Filter 2 Pack||PetSafe Drinkwell Fountain Cleaning Kit||PetSafe Liquid Ate Enzyme Cleaner|
|Description||The activated carbon made from coconut shells removes bad tastes and odors, keeping your pet’s water clean and fresh. Cylindrical filter with pull-tab for easy placement and removal. Replace the filter every 2 to 4 weeks. Compatible with the PetSafe Drinkwell Stainless Multi-Pet and Plastic 360 Pet Fountain.||Foam filters keep your pet's water cleaner by catching hair and debris before they reach the pump. Foam filters extend the life of your fountain. Replace filter every 1 to 2 months. Compatible with the PetSafe Drinkwell Stainless Multi-Pet, Pagoda, Avalon and Sedona Pet Fountains.||Includes a large brush with flared-sponge tip for bowl and general fountain cleaning. A medium brush for tight corners and tubing and a motor brush for cleaning inside the pump’s cavity. Works with all PetSafe Drinkwell Fountains.||A non-toxic and chemical-free cleaner that is strong enough to clean accident areas, but gentle enough to clean pet products such as toys and PetSafe Drinkwell fountains. 100% biodegradable and harmless to your pet, family, and environment.|
The Drinkwell Stainless Multi-Pet Fountain provides 1 gallon of fresh, filtered water to your pet. The activated carbon filter removes bad tastes and odors from the water and the foam filter catches hair and debris. This fountain was designed with multiple pet households in mind, giving pet parents the ability to customize their fountain with the five interchangeable spout rings that are included. The stainless steel design looks sleek in your home and is dishwasher safe.
Would you like to tell us about a lower price?
DirectionsThe sleek style of the Drinkwell Stainless Multi-Pet Fountain fits seamlessly with modern home decor. Made with hygienic and durable stainless steel, your pet’s water dish will no longer be an eye-sore in your home. The Stainless Multi-Pet Fountain also features a circular design, providing plenty of space for pets of all sizes to have a drink. Key Features: 1. Adjustable flow control cap to increase or decrease flow of water. 2. Interchangeable spout rings create up to 5 individual streams, perfect for multiple pet households. 3. Patented, free-falling streams add oxygen for freshness and entice pets to drink more water. 4. Replaceable, activated carbon filter removes bad tastes and odors to keep water clean and tasting fresh. 5. Receiving ramp reduces splash and sound of falling water. 6. Submersible pump for safe and quiet operation. 7. Foam filter catches hair and debris before they reach the pump to keep it cleaner. 8. Clips hide power cord and hold housing securely in place. 9. Low-voltage, 12V system with in-line plug for safe operation and easy pump removal. 10. Circular stainless steel bowl holds 1 gallon of water, providing plenty of water for multiple pets. 11. Dishwasher safe (excluding pump) for easy cleaning.
Compare to similar items
|Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping|
|Item Dimensions||14.75 x 14.63 x 7.5 in||12.44 x 12.44 x 8.19 in||9 x 11.5 x 4.5 in||12.25 x 12.25 x 8.3 in||12.25 x 10.63 x 8.38 in||11.94 x 8.5 x 5.94 in|
|Size||8 lb||8 lb||3.75 lb||4.37 lb||4.37 lb||100oz Capacity|
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
So here are our thoughts on the 360 Stainless model (in no particular order):
1. Large capacity is ideal for multi-pet households
2. Relatively easy to put together and clean - much easier anyway than the plastic Original Pet Fountain. Cleaning the latter was a time-consuming production we soon came to dread...
3. As other reviewers have stated, this fountain is nice and quiet.
4. The soft filters of the original model have been replaced with small cylindrical filters reminiscent of the ones used in Pur or Brita water pitchers. MUCH nicer and somehow feels more hygienic, too (even thought that's likely an illusion ;-))
1. I am not too fond of the look. Those large black plastic clips that keep the center of the fountain in place do not appeal to me at all. This looks a lot better in the picture than in reality.
2. The actual "basin" space is not all that wide from rim to fountain. One of our cats initially had a really hard time with lapping up the water because of that. The space is significantly shorter than on the original model. We saw him on numerous occasions just dunking in his paw and licking the water off of it instead of drinking straight from the fountain, although he attempted it. It is slowly getting better but if he could talk, he'd probably tell us that he wants his old fountain back...
3. Despite the larger water capacity this fountain requires more frequent refills than the original model (when the extra reservoir is attached). I believe this is because the open water surface is much bigger, which in turn leads to much faster evaporation.
4. The marks for "min." and "max." water levels are as close to invisible as is possible. They are tiny and virtually disappear against the shiny stainless steel, especially when considering that the fountain is sitting on the floor. It might have helped to make the marks a lot bigger and use brushed stainless steel instead of the shiny variety, I am not sure. We are basically half lying on the floor every other day to check whether the levels are still sufficient.
In terms of material and the cleaning process this fountain is definitely a step up from the plastic Drinkwell Fountain we had been using in the past. But there is also still room for improvement here, both regarding functionality, design and looks. We do like it better than the previous model but are not over the moon with it either. So still waiting for the perfect stainless steel pet fountain to come along :-)
We have a household of multiple (>5) cats, with two teenagers. This fountain has been left to run nearly dry (so it doesn't run at all, in fact), left uncleaned for long enough to get completely slimy, vomited in by at least one of our cats while running (no, it will not cycle vomit, but it cleans up fine afterwards)-- just about everything you can imagine. Because it's mostly stainless, cleanup is a breeze (although easier if done more often). I find that a green scrub pad and dish detergent handles the stainless parts quite well, and a small lab brush works wonders for the pump and spout assemblies. However, if you don't replace the filter, you will NOT restore your flow (ya can't clean inside there and the slime builds up).
Long story short, this fountain is the closest thing to bulletproof an automatic pet fountain will get in my experience. I'd buy one again in a snap if this one failed for some reason (but more likely I'd just need a new pump). Our cats love it, and because it's so easily restored to "like new" condition with a new filter and a good scrub, we love it too.