Other Sellers on Amazon
+ Free Shipping
+ Free Shipping
+ Free Shipping
PetSafe(R) Easy Walk Harness
|Price:||$17.95 & FREE Shipping on orders over $49. Details|
- Enjoy stress-free walks with the PetSafe Easy Walk No-Pull Harness
- Front-leash attachment steers dog to owner's side, reducing or eliminating leash pulling while on walks
- Chest strap rests across dog's breastbone, preventing gagging and choking
- Four adjustment points provide maximum comfort and reliable fit
- Belly strap is a complementary color, making it easy to tell top from bottom
- Includes detailed instruction and use guide
- Call, chat or email with our expert US-based customer care specialists six days a week; They are waiting to assist you and your pet with your product needs
- PetSafe brand has been an industry leading US manufacturer of pet behavior, containment and lifestyle products since 1991, helping millions of people and pets each year
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
Color: RASPBERRY/GREY | Size: Small/Medium
From the Manufacturer
At PetSafe Brand, we are passionate about creating innovative behavioral, containment and lifestyle product solutions to give you more great moments with your pets.
About the PetSafe Easy Walk Harness
The Easy Walk Harness gently discourages your dog from pulling while on a leash. Easy to fit and comfortable to wear, the Easy Walk Harness makes walking enjoyable for you and your dog. The front-chest leash attachment helps you steer your dog to the side and redirect his attention toward you. The chest strap rests across your dog’s chest instead of putting pressure on the delicate throat, so there’s no choking or gagging. Now you can take the lead and enjoy the freedom of stress-free walks.
Find the Right Size
Measure your dog’s width/girth by wrapping a tape measure around your dog’s chest, just behind the front legs. Use the chart below to find correct sizing. Note: Breeds listed are simply samples. Width/girth measurement provides most accurate sizing.
Compare to Similar Items
This item: PetSafe Easy Walk Dog Harness, Small/Medium, Raspberry
|Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping|
|Item Package Weight||0.65 pounds||0.4 pounds||0.4 pounds||0.69 pounds|
Please help us improve this feature. Tell us what you think of this feature.
Top Customer Reviews
I found it to be durable and relatively easy to adjust.
However, I did have some difficulty adjusting it because
the sizing chart on amazon's page is different than the
product page. I finally realized that the 'small' harness is too
big for my dog.
Here is the CORRECT sizing chart:
UPDATE: It looks like Amazon has updated the sizing chart on their page to match the product's sizing chart.
If you need to correct the dog, a gentle tug (very little force) will do it. But I have also found that I correct the dog much less often than before because the harness does it automatically as soon as he puts tension on the lead (before there is any actual pulling). For example if he starts to veer towards a fire hydrant he feels a slight tightening which stops the sideways movement and then instantly releases, rewarding him for returning to the path. This is why people say it is like walking a whole new dog- because the dog is on his very best behavior without any extra effort from the walker.Read more ›
Finally, I saw this harness and figured I might as well give it one last chance. I am SO glad I did!!! First time out, she had it. I was stunned. I knew she was a champion!!! : )
I still think this a great product, but do have one warning. My dog went swimming while wearing her harness and afterwards, we continued on our walk. When we got home, the wet harness had rubbed her raw underneath her "armpits." We have never had this problem with the dry harness, but I would not recommend letting your dog wear it wet.
I use and love this Gentle Leader leash/harness for both of them. What this design does is it changes the direction of the pulling pup sideways. The puppy learns they wont get any closer to the target when they pull, and that they only turn. They slowly but surely learn not to pull - in possibly THE most humane way so far!
I have been meaning to post pictures for this product for a while but never got around to doing it. Finally did so today.
Here are some things I missed in my review:
1. There is a reflective version available for these, and they sure are handy when walking your pooches in the dark.
2. About the right way to put them: Notice the hooks on the harness need to come in the center under the lower neck area (vs. traditional harnesses that hook on the back on top).
Premier Easy Walk Harness, Medium, Black/Silver
- unlock just one lock on the harness - if you unlock both, you will be *really* confused :)
- put the harness on as if you were garlanding your dog, with the hook in the center of her chest/crest.
- Now take the two (remaining) unlocked ends and go under her front limbs and snap in place under her belly. Make sure you don't cinch any hair/skin at this time.
- adjust the fit under her tummy (it should be snug but not too tight). The harness loop in the front can be a bit loose.
- Hook up the leash under the neck and you are ready to go!!!
Most Recent Customer Reviews
This harness works great! My 60lb pit bull use to pull a lot but ever since I started using the easy walk harness, she doesn't pull at all.Published 5 hours ago by Alyeshia
Hard to keep in one place even with it sized right and positioned correctly.... still falls forward and makes it hard for my 5 month old lab puppy to walk, but then she walks... Read morePublished 1 day ago by bekdallas
I like that I can control my dog more with this harness as he likes to pull a lot and he is a 35 pound dog. The color is really reach, I got a deep purple. Would buy again.Published 2 days ago by elsa e medina
Works perfectly on our 3 year old Schnauzer. Our dog is amazingly well behaved, EXCEPT for when we would walk him. That was a nightmare. Read morePublished 2 days ago by Ebie
These are amazing!!! We have two rescue boxers, 60 lb and 70lb males who didn't get proper leash training as puppies. Read morePublished 2 days ago by Magi
I have literally have went through 4 different collars/harnesses for my dog. All of them claiming to help with leash pulling but they all failed miserably. Read morePublished 2 days ago by Bobby
I have a 70lb lab and she slipped out of this twice while we were walking down a busy road. It seemed to bring her front legs together which allowed her to slip her legs out. Read morePublished 3 days ago by Rob B.