Save Big On Open-Box & Pre-owned: Buy "PetSafe Healthy Pet Gravity Food Station, Small” from Amazon Warehouse Deals and save 41% off the $25.99 list price. Product is eligible for Amazon's 30-day returns policy and Prime or FREE Shipping. See all Open-Box & Pre-owned offers from Amazon Warehouse Deals.
Other Sellers on Amazon
+ $5.28 shipping
+ Free Shipping
+ $7.00 shipping
PetSafe Dog and Cat Food Station with Stainless Steel Bowl
|Price:||$17.99 & FREE Shipping on orders over $49. Details|
|You Save:||$8.00 (31%)|
- Provides your pet with fresh food at all times
- Holds up to 2 lbs of dry pet food
- Removable stainless steel bowl is easy to clean and dishwasher safe
- Durable, plastic hopper locks in place to prevent knock over and spills
- Call, chat or email with our expert US-based customer care specialists six days a week; They are waiting to assist you and your pet with your product needs
- PetSafe® brand has been an industry leading US manufacturer of pet behavior, containment and lifestyle products since 1991, helping millions of people and pets each year
Frequently Bought Together
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
Special Offers and Product Promotions
Size: 2 lb
Top Customer Reviews
I've had this feeder for just a couple of weeks now but I love it and the cats love it, too. The "reservoir" for the food is much larger than other feeders we've had, which lets me put in enough food to last our three cats a decent number of days, whereas the others ran out far too quickly, but isn't so large that I feel like the food is sitting in there forever and getting stale.
Also, one of our cats has sensitive skin and gets chin acne from plastic feeders and water bowls. We have already replaced the water bowls and fountain with ceramic and stainless versions but we still had a plastic feeder, so he was still having periodic issues with chin acne. The stainless steel bowl insert on this feeder has been great so far. I've noticed that the skin on his chin is much, much improved just in the short time we've had this feeder.
In addition, it's very sturdy and easy to clean. I would highly recommend this feeder to any cat owner!
Now that I have the new pet station I don't have to change out the food but once a week! It has saved me a lot of time! On the top of the unit is a removable plastic lid that you place the food into. Once you fill it to your desire you `lock it' into place. At the bottom of the feeder is a stainless steel bowl which is very handy to clean. I was very happy to get the small size for the cat. It is perfect for him! He is a big cat and it fits his needs perfectly!
The other thing I really like about the feeder is how it blends well into the décor. It looks very pleasing to the eye. I have always trusted Pet Safe products in the past and they really have impressed me with great food and water bowls. I know it sounds like something simple but once you find one that actually works it is amazing!
I would highly recommend this product.
+ Has stainless steel bowl that is removable (sort of, more details to follow) to allow you to clean it.
+ Has a semi-clear food "tank" so you can keep an eye on the reserves.
+ Can reduce the amount of times you fill your dog/cat's bowl.
- Does not have a switch to close off the food from dropping. This means you can't limit your pets between meals. It also means when you travel you have food sitting out getting stale at home. But worst of all, it means you can only clean the SS bowl when you let the food run out unless you want a HUGE mess. Basically this means the best part about this system isn't usable when you keep food in it all the time. So you have to choose between a clean bowl and keeping it full of food.
- Due to the design issue above, the entire container of food is always open to air, pests, etc. Which means your kitchen smells more like dog/cat food and you little friend is getting stale/soggy food.
- Build quality isn't worth the cost. It is cheap plastic that doesn't fit together as nicely as it should. It should also be weighted in the base so it doesn't slide around as much when dogs try to get the last food (which means the tank is empty or near about). It feels like it should be half the price or less to be honest.
Most Recent Customer Reviews
Nice quality. I love the stainless steel bowls. It makes cleaning easier. I just purchased too small of a size for my dog.Published 2 days ago by Kandi
Nice looking and easy to fill. Having the stainless bowl has solved out "kitty acne" issue. Our cat is apparently allergic to plastic. This solved the problem. Read morePublished 7 days ago by skeet
Works great. Lasts a long time. The only thing I have found that my cat will eat out of without complaining.Published 7 days ago by Kel
Simply does what it was ment to do. We had it for over two years and no complaintsPublished 9 days ago by Olga G.