Other Sellers on Amazon
+ Free Shipping
+ $5.50 shipping
+ $7.25 shipping
PetSafe Come With Me Kitty Harness and Bungee Leash, Large, Red
- Unique bungee leash design provides "give" when your cat approaches the end of the leash
- Adjustable harness creates a custom fit for your cat and dual adjustment points give a snug, safe fit
- Harness design applies gentle pressure to shoulders, not throat, to safely restrain your cat
- Made with 3/8 inch width nylon
- Call, chat or email with our expert US-based customer care specialists six days a week; they are waiting to assist you and your pet with your product needs
- PetSafe Brand is an industry leading US manufacturer of pet behavior, containment, and lifestyle products since 1991, helping millions of people and pets each year
- Nylon harness and bungee leash for small cats or kittens
- Sternum slide adjusts to ensure a perfect fit
- Safe restraint with no pressure on delicate throat area
- 4-foot bungee leash stretches to 6 feet for gentle "give" when walking
- Fits cats with 9-11 inch girth; limited lifetime warranty against defects
- When ordering the harness, it is important to measure the cat's girth (as shown in the picture in the Product Description section) instead of ordering based on the cat's weight. There are also 2 adjustment points to help achieve proper fit.
Frequently Bought Together
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
Color: Red | Size: Large
From the Manufacturer
At PetSafe brand, we are passionate about creating innovative behavioral, containment and lifestyle product solutions to give you more great moments with your pets.
About the- 'Come with Me Kitty Harness and Bungee Leash'
The Come With Me Kitty Harness and Bungee Leash can help you enrich your cat’s life with the chance for them to explore the outdoors safely. The harness gives you gentle control of your cat or kitten while the specially designed bungee leash helps you secure your cat as they adventure outside.
Actual product packaging and materials may contain more and different information than what is shown on our website. We recommend that you do not rely solely on the information presented and that you always read labels, warnings, and directions before using or consuming a product. Please see our full disclaimer below.
Top Customer Reviews
Mandu is almost 8 months old now now and when she goes out I put the harness on her and let her out without the leash. I haven't started training her to walk next to me we're just to the point where she's comfortable outside. I always go out with her and stay around her until it's time to go back in. She still plays with the straps as I put it on and take it off each time, but doesn't seem to mind having the harness on. The strap that the leash hooks up to, hangs down, when the leash isn't attached but she ignores it. She hides between hay bales to play with our dog and when she squeezes through a tight fit she can get out of the harness. I wouldn't say it comes off easily, but she is very soft & streamlined. I think it's a good thing that when she's in a tight space she won't get trapped.
The harness itself is well made as far as materials and how it's sewn together.Read more ›
We live on a busy road, and my Maine Coons are always trying to sneak outside. This is a great product. They are large cats and powerful, yet this leash can hold them.
They wait by the door and get vewry excited when I pull down the "Come with me Kitty" leashes. The male nags me all day until it is time for "walkies". It is a neighborhood oddity though, walking a giant cat
Most Recent Customer Reviews
I use this with my 6 lb yorkie. it keeps her close and it's great for her to walk right next to me without dragging!Published 4 hours ago by CindyLien
This was good for a beginning cat harness, but I did upgrade to a sleeve which is less easy to escape from. Kept the leash for my new set up though, it's great.Published 2 days ago by AP
I fit the cat well but my cat always manage to get out of it in few hours. We are in a 4-H club so our cat needs to wear harness at Cat Show; therefore, we need him to get used to... Read morePublished 3 days ago by Jason C. Chen
I like it - still trying to get the kitty used to having something around her. So far she's very timid about it. So it may not work for me. Read morePublished 5 days ago by vernamay
Fits and works nicely for my 9lb medium sized cat, and adjustable!Published 7 days ago by Christina N.
Bought this for my 3 year old Persian for an upcoming camping trip for 3 weeks let her wear the harness with leash a few days before we left. Read morePublished 9 days ago by CW