Other Sellers on Amazon
+ Free Shipping
+ Free Shipping
+ Free Shipping
PetSafe SSSCAT Spray
|Price:||$29.95 & FREE Shipping|
|You Save:||$5.00 (14%)|
- Motion-activated unscented spray safely keeps pets away from off-limits areas such as counters and trash cans
- Versatile and easy to use Indoor training aid for cats and dogs of all sizes. Motion sensor detects pet movement and releases a quick burst of harmless yet annoying spray to create a pet-free area indoors
- Motion detector and adjustable spray nozzle covers up to 3 feet
- Replacement cans are quick and easy to replace, 80 to 100 sprays per can
- Requires (4) AAA batteries (not included)
- Call, chat or email with our expert PetSafe US-based customer care specialists six days a week; They are waiting to assist you and your pet with your product needs
- PetSafe brand has been an industry leading US manufacturer of pet behavior, containment and lifestyle products since 1991, helping millions of people and pets each year
There is a newer model of this item:
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
From the manufacturer
At PetSafe Brand, we are passionate about creating innovative behavioral, containment and lifestyle product solutions to give you more great moments with your pets.
PetSafe SSSCAT Spray Deterrent
PetSafe SSSCAT’s automatic spray system uses infrared to monitor movement up to 3 feet away to keep pets out of unwanted areas. The spray is harmless, odorless and stainless. PetSafe SSSCAT can be used to keep pets off counters, away from trash cans, prevent them from scratching or climbing on furniture and keep them away from any other belongings you might want to protect.
- Safe and effective way to set boundaries for your pets
- Fully adjustable for easy set-up
How It Works?
The PetSafe SSSCAT is an automated pet deterrent that uses spray to set boundaries in the home. The fully adjustable nozzle uses a motion detector and temperature change to sense when your pet approaches and then emits a harmless spray to discourage your pets from entering unwanted areas. Each can of compressed air holds approximately 80-100 sprays. The motion detector uses 4 AAA batteries (not included).
The SSSCAT has a delay of 2 minutes at start and 30 - 40 seconds between sprays.
- Motion Detector Unit
- SSSCAT Spray Can
- Instruction Guide
Important Safety Information
For proper usage of the PetSafe SSSCAT Spray Deterrent please adhere to the following:
- Keep out of reach of children
- Do not deliberately inhale contents
- For indoor use only
- Do not use device near birds
- Do not use device near plants or directly on skin
- Do not place in direct sunlight, hot water, near radiators, near HVAC vents, stove/oven or other sources of heat
- Do not puncture or incinerate container even when empty
- Do not store or expose to temperatures above 104 degrees F (40 degrees C)
- Keep away from open flames or sparks
- Use under well ventilated conditions
- Do not leave in automobile
|PetSafe ScoopFree Self-Cleaning Litter Box||PetSafe Drinkwell Platinum Pet Fountain||PetSafe Healthy Pet Simply Feed||PetSafe Come With Me Kitty Harness||PetSafe SlimCat Food Dispensing Toy||PetSafe 2-Way Locking Door|
|Additional Must-Have Products for Cats||An automatic litter box that stays fresh and clean without the hassle of scooping||Free-falling fountain that provides fresh, filtered water to your pet||An automatic feeder that makes it easy to feed your pet right on time||Allows your cat to explore the outdoors safely and securely||Food-dispensing toy that combines playtime and mealtime to help control your cat’s weight||Interior door that gives your pet the freedom to come and go even when the door is closed|
PetSafe SSSSCAT’s automatic spray system uses infrared to monitor movement up to 3 feet away to keep pets out of unwanted areas. The spray is harmless, odorless and stainless. PetSafe SSSCAT can be used to keep pets off counters, away from trash cans, prevent them from scratching or climbing on furniture and keep them away from any other belongings you might want to protect.
Style: SSSCAT Spray System
Would you like to tell us about a lower price?
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
I'm going to add some more info now that we've had the Ssscat for awhile. I took it down from 5 stars to 4 mostly because it doesn't always work. As you can see in the video with the second cat. I thought it was because of the batteries but after testing with fresh/more powerful batteries I found that it simply works when it wants too.
The reason I still give it 4 stars is because it's put fear into my cats and simply placing in an area I don't want them to be seems to be enough to keep them away.
So all in all, it's done what we need it to do even if it doesn't always work the way it's supposed to, however it is a bit overpriced for something that doesn't always work.
MALE CAT: Jumped on counter. Set off sensor. Jumped really high and backwards--landing on the ground. Has not tried to get on the counter since. It's been 2 weeks...and he is completely okay with never trying again.
FEMALE CAT: Jumped on counter. Set off sensor. Jumped really high and backwards--landing on the ground. Circled to the dining room side. Tried again and set it off. She stayed off the counter for the rest of the evening but tried again that night (heard her fall around 3 AM). 2 weeks later and she is surveying the counter to see the best path to avoid the spray (I move its location every day). She has even recruited the boy cat as her minion. He keeps me busy with his adorableness so I can't always catch her mid-crime. She doesn't do anything up there; I think she is trying just to prove a point (that she CAN beat me).
Okay, Girly...challenge accepted. I have now ordered 3 more ssscats and will create a Mission Impossible maze in hopes to outsmart you. You will NOT be successful. Victory WILL be mine. Bwahahaha.
Wait...she is following what I am typing..intently. I think my plan may have been thwarted. I swear her purr sounds like a muffled mwrrrarahaha. I fear I may have underestimated her prowess. This should be interesting (and by "interesting" I mean "Ogawd we are all going to die").