PetSafe Boundary Flags
|Price:||$6.98 & FREE Shipping on orders over $49. Details|
|You Save:||$6.01 (46%)|
- Use the 50 boundary flags to provide a visual reference when training your pet to learn the boundary
- Place the boundary flag in the ground every 10 feet near the warning zone
- When you are satisfied that your pet has mastered training, you may remove every other boundary flag every 4 days until all flags are removed
- Save boundary flags for future use
- Call, chat or email with our expert PetSafe US-based customer care specialists six days a week; They are waiting to assist you and your pet with your product needs
- PetSafe brand has been an industry leading US manufacturer of pet behavior, containment and lifestyle products since 1991, helping millions of people and pets each year
This item is available because of the Add-on program
Frequently Bought Together
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
Top Customer Reviews
It's my dogs who don't like this product.
See...they're afraid of the flags. Yes, you read that correctly. Both my beagles are terrified of the little white flags. In fact, my older beagle who has had the invisible fence her entire life, saw the return of the white flags when we got a new beagle as some sort of threat to her very existence and so ran up to one and bit it. It defeats the purpose of putting out the flags if both dogs treat them like nuclear warheads stationed about the perimeter of the yard. No one learns the fence that way.
However the problem was solved by good old Mother Nature and her 700 feet of snow this year.
My husband ran right over them with the snowblower.
Most Recent Customer Reviews
I could have made my own and they would have been more durable. "Sticks" are barely coffee stirrers. Bend as soon as you attempt to put them into the ground. Read morePublished 23 days ago by Natalie S.
I love these flags! I trained my sweet 3 year old full blooded lab and best friend with these. I had moved out to a neighborhood where the houses were few and far between, and... Read morePublished 28 days ago by jmpc
very weak material, broke 2 pushing into soft ground to mark area for my pup to stay out ofPublished 1 month ago by Frank
These are total junk. Thin plastic posts that are impossible to push into the groung. Qtips are stronger and that is ridiculous. Flimsy, tiny flags. Read morePublished 1 month ago by Sandra Lewis
Way too small. The plastic post are too flimsy and 1/2 of them have broke already. Also a lot of the white flags have just fallen off. Very poor quality.Published 1 month ago by Becky Johnson