PetSafe Reflective Easy Walk Dog Harness
We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock.
- Enjoy stress-free walks with the PetSafe Easy Walk No-Pull Harness
- Front-leash attachment steers dog to owner's side, reducing or eliminating leash pulling while on walks
- Chest strap rests across dog's breastbone, preventing gagging and choking
- Four adjustment points provide maximum comfort and reliable fit
- Belly strap is a complementary color, making it easy to tell top from bottom
- Includes detailed instruction and use guide
- Call, chat or email with our expert US-based customer care specialists six days a week; They are waiting to assist you and your pet with your product needs
- PetSafe brand has been an industry leading US manufacturer of pet behavior, containment and lifestyle products since 1991, helping millions of people and pets each year
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
EWHREFHCM/LBLK Size: Medium/Large, Color: Black Features: -Dog leash. -One and only match for our best selling collars. -Naturally strong and eco-friendly hemp creates this incredibly durable leash. -Fleece lined handle provides extra comfort. Finish: -Black. Finish: -Red. Generic Dimensions: -Leash dimensions: 0.5'' W x 60'' L. -14'' H x 0.75'' W x 1.5'' D.
Easy Walk Harness
A Great Walk for You and your Dog
The Easy Walk Harness gently discourages your dog from pulling while on a leash. Easy to fit and comfortable to wear, the Easy Walk Harness makes walking enjoyable for you and your dog. The front-chest leash attachment helps you steer your dog to the side and redirect his attention toward you. The chest strap rests across your dog’s chest instead of putting pressure on the delicate throat, so there’s no choking or gagging. Now you can take the lead and enjoy the freedom of stress-free walks.
- Discourages pulling on the leash
- Perfect for teaching dogs to walk nicely on a leash
- Easy to fit and use immediately
- 4 adjustment points provide maximum comfort and reliable fit
- Martingale loop in chest piece prevents twisting
- Quick-snap buckles on shoulder and belly straps for easy on and off
- Belly strap is a complementary color, making it easy to tell which strap goes over the shoulders and which strap goes under the belly
- Available in a variety of colors and size combinations
Color: Black/Silver | Size: Medium/Large
Would you like to tell us about a lower price?
Compare to similar items
|Shipping||—||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping|
|Color||Black/Silver||RED/BLACK||Donuts||Blue Dusk (2017)||Red|
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Since she was a puppy, she'd pull. She's now 3 and I've only been using this for the past 6 months. I wish I found this sooner.
My dog used to focus and then lunge at any critter that moved during our walks - especially at squirrels, large birds, skunks, and opossums. She's pulled me so hard that I've fallen into shrubs, tumbled down hiking trails, and have gotten scrapped-up pretty bad on concrete.
This dog harness finally put me in control during our walks. From the first moment I put this on her, she stopped pulling. I now look cool walking my dog instead of looking like I got my ass whooped by my own dog.
I feel (only slightly) guilty as I suspect that this harness works by limiting the full range of movement to the front legs of my dog. When we go up hills or up staircases, I notice she's a hops a little funny. It's up to you, but I swear, this saved my relationship with my dog. I feel like we can now go anywhere together! It's transformed "the walk".
Best crap I've ever purchased from Amazon! Love it! Highly recommend this product.
Tip: Large fits perfectly. My dog is about 68 lbs. Pretty athletic build - not bulky. I started out with the M/L size and it was a tad too tight and uncomfortable-looking on my dog. I exchanged it for Large, and the adjustable straps make for a custom fit.
The Easy Walk harness attracted me because the tightening action is around my dog's shoulders, not his neck. This helps to turn him in my direction without concern about straining his neck. It has the added benefit of being very easy to put on, slipping on over his head, a single strap behind the front legs, and a single connection.
Do pay attention to the instructions, which guide you to adjust the harness such that that the harness is properly placed over the dog's shoulders. This took us a couple of tries, but once adjusted, fits very nicely.
It works as advertised, eliminating my worries about hurting his neck or losing control when he tries to chart his own course. The included leash is a nice bonus, as both the harness and the leash are reflective, a welcome feature on our early morning and evening walks.