PetSafe Reflective Easy Walk Dog Harness
We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock.
- Enjoy stress-free walks with the PetSafe Easy Walk No-Pull Harness
- Front-leash attachment steers dog to owner's side, reducing or eliminating leash pulling while on walks
- Chest strap rests across dog's breastbone, preventing gagging and choking
- Four adjustment points provide maximum comfort and reliable fit
- Belly strap is a complementary color, making it easy to tell top from bottom
- Includes detailed instruction and use guide
- Call, chat or email with our expert US-based customer care specialists six days a week; They are waiting to assist you and your pet with your product needs
- PetSafe brand has been an industry leading US manufacturer of pet behavior, containment and lifestyle products since 1991, helping millions of people and pets each year
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
EWHREFHCM/LBLK Size: Medium/Large, Color: Black Features: -Dog leash. -One and only match for our best selling collars. -Naturally strong and eco-friendly hemp creates this incredibly durable leash. -Fleece lined handle provides extra comfort. Finish: -Black. Finish: -Red. Generic Dimensions: -Leash dimensions: 0.5'' W x 60'' L. -14'' H x 0.75'' W x 1.5'' D.
Easy Walk Harness
A Great Walk for You and your Dog
The Easy Walk Harness gently discourages your dog from pulling while on a leash. Easy to fit and comfortable to wear, the Easy Walk Harness makes walking enjoyable for you and your dog. The front-chest leash attachment helps you steer your dog to the side and redirect his attention toward you. The chest strap rests across your dog’s chest instead of putting pressure on the delicate throat, so there’s no choking or gagging. Now you can take the lead and enjoy the freedom of stress-free walks.
- Discourages pulling on the leash
- Perfect for teaching dogs to walk nicely on a leash
- Easy to fit and use immediately
- 4 adjustment points provide maximum comfort and reliable fit
- Martingale loop in chest piece prevents twisting
- Quick-snap buckles on shoulder and belly straps for easy on and off
- Belly strap is a complementary color, making it easy to tell which strap goes over the shoulders and which strap goes under the belly
- Available in a variety of colors and size combinations
Color: Black/Silver | Size: Medium/Large
Would you like to tell us about a lower price?
Compare with similar items
PetSafe Easy Walk Harness, Medium/Large, BLACK/SILVER for Dogs
Ruffwear Front Range No-Pull Dog Harness with Front Clip, Orange Poppy (2017), Small
Coastal Pet Products DCP603320MD Nylon Walk Right Control Dog Harness, Medium, Black
Freedom No-Pull Dog Harness Training Package, Large, Red
PetSafe Solvit Deluxe Car Safety Dog Harness, Adjustable Crash-Tested Dog Harness, Car Safety Seat Belt Tether Included
|Shipping||—||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping|
|Color||Black/Silver||BLACK/SILVER||Orange Poppy (2017)||Black||Red||Blue|
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Since she was a puppy, she'd pull. She's now 3 and I've only been using this for the past 6 months. I wish I found this sooner.
My dog used to focus and then lunge at any critter that moved during our walks - especially at squirrels, large birds, skunks, and opossums. She's pulled me so hard that I've fallen into shrubs, tumbled down hiking trails, and have gotten scrapped-up pretty bad on concrete.
This dog harness finally put me in control during our walks. From the first moment I put this on her, she stopped pulling. I now look cool walking my dog instead of looking like I got my ass whooped by my own dog.
I feel (only slightly) guilty as I suspect that this harness works by limiting the full range of movement to the front legs of my dog. When we go up hills or up staircases, I notice she's a hops a little funny. It's up to you, but I swear, this saved my relationship with my dog. I feel like we can now go anywhere together! It's transformed "the walk".
Best crap I've ever purchased from Amazon! Love it! Highly recommend this product.
Tip: Large fits perfectly. My dog is about 68 lbs. Pretty athletic build - not bulky. I started out with the M/L size and it was a tad too tight and uncomfortable-looking on my dog. I exchanged it for Large, and the adjustable straps make for a custom fit.
While this isn't a magic bullet for leash tugging issues, it almost immediately changed the behavior of our older, female pit. She pulls a lot less, mostly because it turns her around from where she wants to go when she pulls. Our younger, male pit, doesn't act any differently, but at least it's less strain on his neck while we work with thim.
The harnesses are excellent quality for the price, and I was pleasantly surprised to receive a leash with each one.
The first time you go to put it on, it will be a bit of a hassle because there are SO many clasps and adjustments that it's easy to get mixed up - particularly if your dogs, like mine, are wigglers and get super excited as soon as the leashes come out.
At first, I had ours too loose and one of our dogs was able to wiggle out in pursuit of a dog to play with while we were out walking. I then ended up making them way too tight, causing some abrasions in the joints of the front legs. It has taken a little bit of time, but I think I found the "sweet spot" with the harnesses and now they fit perfectly. I have also found that to prevent the putting on of harnesses from taking too much time or getting too tangled, I only ever unbuckle the solid black underbelly strap and pull it off over their heads. Makes it MUCH easier to put back on the next time!
Also, if you're worried about your dog slipping out of the harness like mine did, you can always double clip the leash to both the harness and the collar! We still do that sometimes for an extra layer of protection.
The harnesses have stood up really well to some rough play, and though I haven't had to wash them yet, I am confident they'll stay together. All in all, an excellent value!