Buy Used and Save: Buy a Used "PetSafe Solvit Deluxe Telescoping Pet Ramp, X-Larg..." and save 51% off the $199.99 list price. Buy with confidence as the condition of this item and its timely delivery are guaranteed under the "Amazon A-to-z Guarantee". See all Used offers.
Other Sellers on Amazon
+ Free Shipping
+ Free Shipping
+ Free Shipping
PetSafe Solvit Deluxe Telescoping Pet Ramp, X-Large, 47 in. - 87 in., Portable Lightweight Aluminum Dog and Cat Ramp
- LIGHTWEIGHT: The XL Deluxe Telescoping Pet Ramp weighs 18 lb. making it easy to pick up and transport
- DURABLE: The XL Deluxe Telescoping Pet Ramp can hold over 300 lb. giving even the largest dog a safe and comfortable walking surface
- TRACTION: The high traction walking surface provides a textured surface to help prevent slips, similar to truck beds and skate boards; perfect for older pets or pets with mobility issues
- GUIDE RAILS: Raised rails on both sides of the walking surface help your pet feel more secure walking up and down the ramp
- ADJUSTABLE: The XL Deluxe Telescoping Pet Ramp extends from 47 in. to 87 in.; total ramp measurements are 47-87 in. x 20 in. x 4 in.
- SUPPORT FOR YOU: Call, chat or email with our expert US-based customer care specialists six days a week at 1-800-845-3274; they are waiting to assist you and your pet with your product needs
- EXPERIENCE: PetSafe brand has been an industry leading US manufacturer of pet behavior, containment and lifestyle products since 1991, helping millions of people and pets each year
- IMPORTANT INFORMATION: While strong and durable, the PetSafe Solvit Deluxe Telescoping Pet Ramp is designed for PET USE ONLY
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Special offers and product promotions
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
The PetSafe Solvit Deluxe Telescoping Pet Ramp is perfect for helping your pet into a car, SUV, truck, boat or bed and is a great alternative to pet stairs. This X-Large model is 3 in. wider and 15 in. longer than our standard Deluxe Telescoping Ramp. The extra size is especially great for larger dog breeds and provides a gentler climbing angle and extra walking space to help your pet reach those high places with confidence. Its combination aluminum and plastic construction make it strong yet lightweight for easy portability.
Would you like to tell us about a lower price?
DirectionsProperly training your pet to use a ramp is essential for success. Prior to first use, allow your pet to become familiar with the ramp. Train him or her to walk on the ramp flat before using it in an inclined position. Offer treats or a favorite toy to your pet from the opposite end of the ramp. Offer reassurance and give your pet plenty of praise as he or she walks on it. As your pet becomes more comfortable, incline the ramp in small increments and continue training before using with a vehicle or other higher surface. Please contact PetSafe Customer Care at 1-800-845-3274 with any questions or concerns regarding the use of your pet ramp.
Legal DisclaimerThis product is designed for pet use only.
Compare with similar items
PetSTEP Original Folding Pet Ramp, Graphite/Gray
Rage Powersports DR-06 Folding Dog Ramp
Gen7Pets Feather-Lite Ramp for Pets
Trixie Pet Products 39 in. Safety Pet Ramp
PetSafe Solvit Mr. Herzher’s Smart Ramp Junior, 20 in. W x 40 in. L, Portable Lightweight Dog and Cat Ramp
|Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping|
|Sold By||Amazon.com||Amazon.com||Discount Ramps||Amazon.com||Amazon.com||Amazon.com|
|Item Dimensions||20 x 48 x 4 in||18 x 36 x 6 in||15 x 72 x 2 in||24 x 20 x 7 in||14.96 x 39.37 x 4 in||20 x 39.5 x 5.1 in|
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
This ramp is expensive but has been so worth the money. It is solid and stays in place. Every few months it might shift a little and I put it back where it belongs. This is usually because the dog's back is feeling great now and he bounds up the ramp to come inside. I left this out all winter and we had several feet of snow. It held up through the ice melt I used on it over the winter. I used a broom to sweep it clean without any issue.
The tread on this has stayed intact, which is the most impressive thing to me. I would recommend this ramp without hesitation.
Update, Spring 2017: Time to replace the tread. Bought replacement tread on the manufacturer's website. One piece didn't want to stick. They sent another set and one piece again didn't want to stick, but they sent two sets of tread so one piece from each did work. It was the shorter piece, but that was fine.
My biggest concern is that there is absolutely no way this will carry a 300+ pound dog, without bending significantly, as the company claims on its website. My Great Pyrenees weighs less than 100 pounds and in the couple weeks we have used the ramp has caused some distortion in the shape. It still works well although as the bend increases the ability to slide the telescoping portion out easily will probably diminish.
I would say that if you can get by with the shorter version it might wear better in this regard. I have an SUV with a relatively high entry point so this length allows a fairly gradual slope for my dog to climb. He is comfortable with it.
One last caution. It is not light. It is certainly lighter than the old plastic ramp I had used for years with my two previous Pyrs but it still requires some heaving around to put back in the car and it takes up a lot of space, even in the collapsed position.
Most recent customer reviews
BUT BETTER THEN TRYING TO LIFT HIS 165 LB ASS UP INTO THE CAMPER.