Buy Used and Save: Buy a Used "PetSafe Solvit Mr. Herzher's Indoor Pet Home, Smal..." and save 38% off the $199.99 list price. Buy with confidence as the condition of this item and its timely delivery are guaranteed under the "Amazon A-to-z Guarantee". See all Used offers.
Other Sellers on Amazon
+ Free Shipping
+ Free Shipping
+ Free Shipping
PetSafe Solvit Mr. Herzher's Indoor Pet Home, Dark Brown Wicker Crate for Dogs
- ATTRACTIVE DESIGN: Dark brown wicker design looks great with most home interiors; the small measures 24 in. x 18 in. x 21 in. and accommodates dogs up to 25 lb.
- MULTI-FUNCTIONAL: Use this as a crate for your pet or as a come-and-go pet den; the spring loaded door latches shut, swings wide open or swings inside latching to the inside wall and out of the way
- PROTECT YOUR FLOORS: Non-slip feet raise the home off of the floor and a durable pan catches spills to help protect your floor
- EASY ASSEMBLY: Assembles quick and easy with the User Manual; tool included
- EASY TO CLEAN: Wicker material won’t absorb fluids or odors and cleans up easily with soap and water
- SUPPORT FOR YOU: Call, chat or email with our expert US-based customer care specialists six days a week at 1-800-845-3274; they are waiting to assist you and your pet with your product needs
- EXPERIENCE: PetSafe brand has been an industry leading US manufacturer of pet behavior, containment and lifestyle products since 1991, helping millions of people and pets each year
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Special offers and product promotions
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
The PetSafe Solvit Mr. Herzher’s Indoor Pet Home is stylish indoor crate for your pet. The dark brown wicker design complements most home décor. The wicker is non-absorbent and the removable parts easily detach for easy cleaning. The Indoor Pet Home assembles easily and comes in four different sizes to fit your pet’s needs. It’s spring loaded door latches shut, swings wide open or swings inside latching to the inside wall and out of the way for a great come-and-go pet den.
Size: Small (up to 25 lb.)
Would you like to tell us about a lower price?
Compare with similar items
Casual Home 600-44 Pet Crate, Espresso, 24 Inch
MidWest iCrate 24" Folding Metal Dog Crate w/ Divider Panel, Floor Protecting "Roller" Feet & Leak-Proof Plastic Tray; 24L x 18W x 19H Inches, Small Dog Breed
Pet Residence in Dark Brown Size: X-Large
ecoFlex Pet Crate/End Table
Wicker Dog Crate - Large/Dark Brown
|Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping|
|Sold By||Amazon.com||Amazon.com||Amazon.com||Pet World Plus||Amazon.com||Consumer Supplies Direct|
|Item Dimensions||18 x 24 x 21 in||20 x 27.5 x 24 in||18 x 24 x 19 in||28 x 42 x 31 in||18.1 x 23.8 x 22 in||24 x 36 x 27 in|
|Item Weight||—||28.25 lbs||15 lbs||70 lbs||24 lbs||2.38 lbs|
|Size||Small (up to 25 lb.)||24-Inch||24-Inch w/ Divider||Small (10 - 25 Lbs)||Small||Large|
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
In regards to the question, CAN YOU PUT IT TOGETHER SO THE DOOR OPENS IN THE OTHER DIRECTION, the answer is yes, although that is not how this crate is designed. All the holes will line up even if you put the side with the latch catches on upside down. You must than put the door on upside down. I know it will work because I did it only to decide I wanted the door to open the other way. The real problem is the solid part of the door which is meant to be on top ends up being on the bottom, exactly where most dogs first try to scratch there way out.
My only regret is this is not collapsible. I don't need it to travel but in our little vacation town home I wish I could break it down easily to store when we are not using it.
Unfortunately, I have a bit of an escape artist and two stars have to be knocked off just because its not meant for my dog. I was hesitant to make the purchase in the first place. Based on the interior of the crate having the wire crate, I felt that it would work for me and went ahead and ordered. Unfortunately the wire is spaced a bit too far apart. After a week of no problems, my dog just decided she didn't want to be in there anymore. She proceeded to tear holes through the wicker and squeeze herself out. Its amazing how small of a hole a determined dog can squeeze through. So I suppose I should have known better with my dogs track record of escaping every crate i have had so far. She is just too smart and powerful for this type of crate.
If your dog is similar to mine, i advise looking for something else. If you have a less mischievous dog and your looking for a well built crate that looks great in your home then look no further. Its a fantastic crate that is well worth the money for that type of dog. If you have an escape artist in the family, then it would be better to light your money on fire because essentially that is exactly what i did!