Buy Used and Save: Buy a Used "PetSafe Solvit Wood Bedside Pet Ramp, Indoor Pet R..." and save 54% off the $169.99 list price. Buy with confidence as the condition of this item and its timely delivery are guaranteed under the "Amazon A-to-z Guarantee". See all Used offers.
Other Sellers on Amazon
+ Free Shipping
PetSafe Solvit Wood Bedside Pet Ramp, Indoor Pet Ramp for Cats and Dogs, Measures 70 in. Long, Perfect for Pets Weighing up to 120 lb., Great Alternative to Pet Steps or Pet Stairs
- MEASUREMENTS: The PetSafe Solvit Wood Bedside Pet Ramp measures 70 in. L x 16 in. W x 25 in. H; the ramp fits alongside most queen and king-size beds without sticking out, even when using a nightstand
- UPDATED TRACTION: New, thicker carpeting is now used with the PetSafe Solvit Wood Bedside Pet Ramp to provide better traction and feel when pets walk up and down the ramp
- DURABLE CONSTRUCTION: The PetSafe Solvit Wood Bedside Pet Ramp is made from real wood and is sturdy enough to hold pets up to 120 lb.; the ramp assembles easily in about 15 min.
- STEPS ALTERNATIVE: The longer ramp length provides a gentle climbing angle that is perfect for pets that are timid or unable to use stairs; a generous landing gives confidence moving to and from bed
- SUPPORT FOR YOU: Call, chat or email with our expert US-based customer care specialists six days a week at 1-800-845-3274; they are waiting to assist you and your pet with your product needs
- EXPERIENCE: PetSafe brand has been an industry leading US manufacturer of pet behavior, containment and lifestyle products since 1991, helping millions of people and pets each year
- IMPORTANT INFORMATION: While strong and durable, the PetSafe Solvit Wood beside Pet Ramp is designed for PET USE ONLY; please note this style of pet ramp does not fold once it is assembled
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Special offers and product promotions
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
The PetSafe Solvit Wood Bedside Pet Ramp is an attractive and effortless way for pets to reach even the tallest beds. This dog ramp is the perfect solution for pets which are too timid to use pet stairs or pets that have physical limitations that make it difficult to use to bedside steps. At 70 in. long, the PetSafe Solvit Wood Bedside Pet Ramp provides a gentle slope yet fits next to most queen and king-size beds while still leaving room for a nightstand. The top landing area for the indoor dog ramp is generously sized, and the 25 in. height allows easy access to taller beds. The thick carpet provides the perfect amount of traction so your pet has sure footing when walking up or down the ramp. The PetSafe Solvit Wood Bedside Pet Ramp easily assembles in about 15 min.
Seller Warranty Description
Would you like to tell us about a lower price?
DirectionsProperly training your pet to use a ramp is essential for success. Prior to first use, allow your pet to become familiar with the ramp. Train him or her to walk on the ramp flat before using it in an inclined position. Offer treats or a favorite toy to your pet from the opposite end of the ramp. Offer reassurance and give your pet plenty of praise as he or she walks on it. As your pet becomes more comfortable, incline the ramp in small increments and continue training before using with a vehicle or other higher surface. Please contact PetSafe Customer Care at 1-800-845-3274 with any questions or concerns regarding the use of your pet ramp.
Legal DisclaimerIn no event shall FindPetStuff be liable for any direct, indirect, punitive, incidental, special, or consequential damages whatsoever arising out of or connected with the use or misuse of any pet toy purchased herein. You agree and acknowledge that any product purchased should be used at your own risk and you should assess the risks individual to your pet before purchasing any product or using any product with or on your pet. You agree that in the event that FindPetStuff is deemed liable for any harm caused, the amount which it shall be liable to you shall be limited to the cost of the product. In no event should you allow your pet to use this product unattended, nor should you leave any children unattended in the presence of this product as it may present a choking hazard.
Seller Warranty Descriptionlimited
Compare with similar items
Wooden Pet Ramp for Bed - Indoor Dog Ramp Made of Oak Wood Furniture
Trixie Pet Products 39 in. Safety Pet Ramp
PetSTEP Original Folding Pet Ramp, Khaki/Beige
PetSafe Solvit Mr. Herzher’s Smart Ramp Junior, 20 in. W x 40 in. L, Portable Lightweight Dog and Cat Ramp
PetSafe Solvit Deluxe Telescoping Pet Ramp, X-Large, 47 in. - 87 in., Portable Lightweight Aluminum Dog and Cat Ramp
|Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping|
|Sold By||Amazon.com||Pinnacle Woodcroft||Amazon.com||Amazon.com||Amazon.com||Amazon.com|
|Color||—||Many color to choose from||Black||Khaki/Beige||Black||Grey|
|Item Dimensions||16 x 70 x 25 in||12 x 64 x 27 in||14.96 x 39.37 x 4 in||16.93 x 69.29 x 5.98 in||20 x 39.5 x 5.1 in||20 x 48 x 4 in|
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
I realized in my first review I spoke of sides at the top etc... and yet my picture shows none. We did have sides on it at first to get the dogs used to TRUSTING it and it worked. Honestly they wee some think opaque plastic cutting boards we placed at the top and three down the side. we removed them to add what you see now. We spent about $40.00 and bought some of that non-skid for under throw rugs and taped( non-skid ) and nailed it down to the ramp. We are now in the process of creating out of wood some railings, a solid and open pattern, for the top and partially down the outside away from the bed. I am enclosing a picture of what it looks like so far, please excuse unmade bed. ha ha..... my dog with arthritis LOVES this NOW with the modifications, it has made her independent!
Update: adding the sides so arthritic dog will feel secure and safe using the ramp as it still remains about 10 to 12 inches below the bed.