Buy Used and Save: Buy a Used "PetSafe Solvit PupSTEP Plus Pet Stairs, X-Large, F..." and save 43% off the $89.99 list price. Buy with confidence as the condition of this item and its timely delivery are guaranteed under the "Amazon A-to-z Guarantee". See all Used offers.
Other Sellers on Amazon
+ Free Shipping
PetSafe Solvit PupSTEP Plus Pet Stairs, X-Large, Foldable Steps for Dogs and Cats, Best for Medium to Large Pets
- BEST FOR MEDIUM TO LARGE PETS: The tread size and spacing make using the stairs easy and comfortable for most medium to large-sized pets; step dimensions are 15 in. W x 7 in. D x 6.25 in. H
- LIGHTWEIGHT YET DURABLE: The PetSafe Solvit PupSTEP Plus Extra Large Pet Stairs are super lightweight and weigh only 10.6 lb. but are sturdy enough to support over 200 lb.
- EASY STORAGE: The PetSafe Solvit PupSTEP Plus Extra Large Pet Stairs easily folds and can be tucked away when needed. Durable indoor/outdoor carpet and plastic construction can be cleaned easily with soap and water
- COMFORTABLE ACCESS: Built-in side rails and non-skid feet help pets feel confident and secure when going up and down the stairs
- SUPPORT FOR YOU: Call our expert US-based Customer Care Specialists at 1-800-845-3274 with any questions; we’re available Monday through Saturday by phone, chat and email to assist you and your pets
- EXPERIENCE: PetSafe brand has been an industry leading US manufacturer of pet behavior, containment and lifestyle products since 1991, helping millions of people and pets each year
- IMPORTANT INFORMATION: While strong and durable, the PetSafe Solvit PupSTEP Plus Extra Large Pet Stairs are designed for PET USE ONLY
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Special offers and product promotions
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Your pet will reach a new height in comfort with the PetSafe Solvit PupSTEP Plus Extra Large Pet Stairs! These foldable 4 step pet stairs provide access to beds, couches, windows and many more of your cat or dog’s favorite places. The PetSafe Solvit PupSTEP Plus Extra Large Pet Stairs are sturdily constructed to accommodate larger pets. These stairs are durable enough to hold over 200 lb. but weigh just 5 lb. The side rails and non-skid feet help pets feel secure when using the stairs, and the larger step width and height make it easier for larger pets to use. The PetSafe Solvit Pup STEP Extra Large Plus Pet Stairs also help make life more comfortable for older pets and pets recovering from illness or injury.
Seller Warranty Description
Would you like to tell us about a lower price?
Legal DisclaimerIn no event shall FindPetStuff be liable for any direct, indirect, punitive, incidental, special, or consequential damages whatsoever arising out of or connected with the use or misuse of any pet toy purchased herein. You agree and acknowledge that any product purchased should be used at your own risk and you should assess the risks individual to your pet before purchasing any product or using any product with or on your pet. You agree that in the event that FindPetStuff is deemed liable for any harm caused, the amount which it shall be liable to you shall be limited to the cost of the product. In no event should you allow your pet to use this product unattended, nor should you leave any children unattended in the presence of this product as it may present a choking hazard.
Seller Warranty DescriptionLifetime
Compare with similar items
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
It only took one day for my smart little boy to learn to use the steps. He may rather have me or my husband lift him, but once he realizes we are not going to, he uses the steps. : ) We are pleased not to have to get out of bed to get Bo because he decided to get down or not come to bed when we do. The steps are very helpful.
I wanted to add; I set these steps sideways, against the bed, so the top tread is more of a "platform" and gives more footing on the width of the tread. The bedside offers security, rather than having both sides open. Bo is more confident using them that way.
This positioning also takes up less space.
Update - two months later....I am happy to report that my elderly dog has learned to climb up and down these stairs on her own, and that coaxing/coaching is no longer required. She uses them a dozen times a day now. It is really lovely that she can access the bed again. This was a good investment in my pet's quality of life!
The stairs seem sturdy enough - my dog weighs around 65lbs, and there is no wobble when he goes up or down. To further test the durability, I climbed them several times. I weigh 160, and while the stairs wobbled a bit, I never worried that they would collapse.
All in all, I'm very happy with this purchase.