Buy Used and Save: Buy a Used "PetSafe Solvit UltraLite Bi-Fold Pet Ramp, 62 in.,..." and save 40% off the $99.99 list price. Buy with confidence as the condition of this item and its timely delivery are guaranteed under the "Amazon A-to-z Guarantee". See all Used offers.
Other Sellers on Amazon
+ Free Shipping
+ $18.49 shipping
PetSafe Solvit UltraLite Bi-Fold Pet Ramp, 62 in., Portable Lightweight Dog and Cat Ramp, Great for Cars, Trucks and SUVs
- LIGHTWEIGHT AND DURABLE: The PetSafe Solvit UltraLite Bi-fold Pet Ramp weighs just 10 lbs. but can hold over 150 lb
- SPACE-SAVING DESIGN: The PetSafe Solvit UltraLite Bi-Fold Pet Ramp folds in half for easy carrying and storage
- TRACTION: The High Traction Walking Surface provides a textured surface that is similar to truck beds and skate boards to help prevent slips; perfect for older pets or pets with mobility issues
- EASY TO CARRY: Indentions beneath the railing provide a convenient handle; a safety release latch helps prevent accidental openings
- DIMENSIONS: Total ramp measurements for the PetSafe Solvit UltraLite Bi-fold Pet Ramp are 62 in. x 16 in. x 4 in
- SUPPORT FOR YOU: Call our expert US-based Customer Care Specialists at 1-800-845-3274 with any questions; we’re available Monday through Saturday by phone, chat and email to assist you and your pets
- EXPERIENCE: PetSafe brand has been an industry leading US manufacturer of pet behavior, containment and lifestyle products since 1991, helping millions of people and pets each year
- IMPORTANT INFORMATION: While strong and durable, the PetSafe Solvit UltraLite Bi-fold Pet Ramp is designed for PET USE ONLY
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Special offers and product promotions
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
The PetSafe Solvit UltraLite Bi-fold Pet Ramp is an easy and economical way to provide your dog or cat with access to cars, trucks, SUVs and more! The durable plastic construction of the ramp makes it both strong and lightweight. The UltraLite Bi-Fold Pet Ramp weighs just 10 lb. but holds over 150 lb. A high traction walking surface provides a non-slip tread that is easy on pets’ paws while providing sure footing. Four rubber feet give the ramp stability and the raised rails on either side provide pets with confidence as they walk up and down the ramp. The built-in safety release latch secures the ramp while it is being carried or stored. The PetSafe Solvit UltraLite Bi-fold Pet Ramp is perfect for older pets, smaller pets or pets recovering from illness or injury.
Would you like to tell us about a lower price?
Compare with similar items
Gen7Pets Natural Step Ramp for Pets
Pet Gear Tri-Fold Ramp, Supports up to 200lbs, 71 in. Long, Patented Compact Easy-Fold Design, Two Models to Choose from, Safety Tether Included
Pet Gear Tri-Fold Ramp 71 inch Extra Wide Pet Ramp Holds 200LBS, Black/Gray, not carpeted
Paws & Pals Auto Dog Ramp Supports up to 150Lbs for Pets Wide Portable Tri-Fold Trunk Back Seat Ladder Step - 60 Inches
Pet Gear Travel Lite Ramp with supertraX Surface for Maximum Traction, 4 Models to Choose from, 42-71 in. Long, Supports 150 -200 lbs, Find the Best Fit for Your Pet
|Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||$4.95||FREE Shipping|
|Sold By||Amazon.com||Whitestone D||Amazon.com||Amazon.com||Paws & Pals||Amazon.com|
|Color||Black||Green||Chocolate, Full Length||Black/Gray, not carpeted||Black||Black/Green|
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
This works well & my dog got used to it very quickly. I took advice of others & started the training indoors, on a flat surface, just bribing him with treats. Then graduated to a curb height, then used in on my vehicle (Ford Explorer) and had him come DOWN first (treats included). When I take him up, we take a bit of a running start, and I hold his collar just to direct him straight up the ramp. He is a very large 10-year-old chocolate lab and getting in & out of the car was becoming a chore & painful for him, especially jumping down. Now, he doesn't even want to try to get in or out without the ramp, so a complete success! And he is still expecting treats, but what the heck, he's a Lab! >:-) See the photos that show how I upgraded the covering. And the happy face of the dog who uses it every day!
The wrinkle: I had no idea she would try to take shortcuts and climb over the middle part of the ramp. Before I could stop her, she went over the side, caught her back paws on the edge and fell hard on the concrete below. She also tries to cut the corner at the base of the ramp and trips. So, I placed a heavy potted plant at the base on one corner so she can't trip over that part of the ramps edge. And, I had to place patio chairs along one side of the ramp and on the opposite side of the ramp...I positioned the box the ramp came in, plastic and terra-cotta planters so essentially she's funneled onto the ramp and is blocked from jumping off the sides. I put a carpet floor mat at the top of the stairs so she has traction and I placed a rubber mat at the bottom of the ramp in case she falls and it keeps the ramp from scooting on the concrete. It really doesn't look all that nice - but it works and this ramp has helped me worry about her much less.