Other Sellers on Amazon
+ Free Shipping
+ Free Shipping
3 Year Portable Electronic Accident Protection Planfrom Asurion, LLC
- NO ADDITIONAL COST: You pay $0 for repairs – parts, labor and shipping included.
- COVERAGE: Plan starts on the date of purchase. Drops, spills and cracked screens due to normal use covered from day one. Malfunctions covered after the manufacturer's warranty.
- EXPERT TECH HELP: Real experts available 24/7 to help with set-up, connectivity issues, troubleshooting and much more.
- PRODUCT ELIGIBILITY: Plans cover products purchased in the last 30 days.
- EASY CLAIMS PROCESS: File a claim anytime online or by phone. Most claims approved within minutes. We will send you an Amazon e-gift card for the purchase price of your covered product. In some cases, we will replace or repair it.
PetSafe In-Ground Fence for Dogs and Cats over 8 lb - from the Parent Company of INVISIBLE FENCE Brand - Includes Lightweight Waterproof Collar with Tone and Static Correction
|Price:||& FREE Shipping. Details & FREE Returns|
|You Save:||$15.04 (17%)|
- ADD UNLIMITED PETS TO YOUR SYSTEM: keep as many pets as you need safely in your yard with this add-a-dog receiver collar; compatible with all PetSafe In-Ground Systems except YardMax
- 4 LEVELS OF CORRECTION: Teach your pets to stay in the secure play area with a sound only training mode plus 4 levels of static; pets can be trained in 2 weeks when used as directed
- WATERPROOF RECEIVER COLLAR: with low battery indicator
- ADJUSTABLE RECEIVER COLLAR: fits pets 8 pounds or more with neck sizes 6 to 26 inches
- SHORT AND LONG CONTACT POINTS INCLUDED: for pets with long or short hair
- BATTERY INCLUDED: features easy-to-install RFA 67 battery
- U.S.-BASED CUSTOMER CARE: Let our pet product experts help; we’re available Monday through Saturday to answer your questions at 1-800-845-3274
- QUALITY GUARANTEED: PetSafe brand has been a trusted global leader in pet behavior, containment and lifestyle innovations for nearly 30 years; we help pets and their people live happily together
Consider this Amazon's Choice product that delivers quickly
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question may be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who purchased this item, who are all part of the Amazon community.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
From the manufacturer
Give your pet the freedom to enjoy life outside!
Offer your pets a secure yard to play in with our durable and waterproof in-ground fence. This weekend do-it-yourself project comes with clear step-by-step instructions on how to design and install your fence. Give all of your pets the freedom to play outside with the purchase of additional PetSafe collars.
A Company You Can Trust
- Global leader in pet products for nearly 30 years
- U.S.-based experts available Monday through Saturday
- We help pets and their people live happily together!
Common Fence Layouts
Back Yard Only
Use the double loop layout to contain just the back yard.
Back & Front Yard
Give your pet the freedom to enjoy the whole yard while restricting access to pools or garden areas.
On a Physical Fence
Attach the wire to an existing physical fence.
Separate Front & Back Yard
Keep your front and back yard separately contained and cross over driveways.
Tip: Use expansion joints in the driveway for easy installation
Steps to a Secure Pet
Install your personalized underground pet fence over the weekend.
Teach your pet in 2 short weeks using our professional training guide.
Play and live happily together!
|Click to Purchase||Click to Purchase||Click to Purchase||Click to Purchase||Click to Purchase||Click to Purchase|
|Compatible Collars & Accessories||Compatible collar that has the highest collar intensity for stubborn dogs. Fits pets 8 lb and up with neck sizes 6-28 inches.||2-Pack of extra RFA-67 batteries for the Basic In-Ground UltraLight collar.||Pre-twisted wire for areas where you want to create a neutral wire for your pet to cross.||Extra wire and flags for yards with a larger area.||Compatible collar that uses a rechargeable battery. Fits pets 5 lb and up with neck sizes 6-26 inches.||With its reinforced aluminum corners, the PetSafe Freedom Aluminum Pet Door is designed to withstand wear and tear.|
This lightweight, waterproof receiver has 4 levels of static correction and a tone-only mode to match the sensitivity of your pet. It can be used to add extra pets to your existing fence or to replace your current receiver collar. It is compatible with all PetSafe In-Ground Fence systems except for UltraSmart and YardMax.
• Adjustable Receiver Collar
• Short Contact Points
• Test Light Tool
• Operating Guide
Product detailsStyle:Deluxe Ultralight Collar Only
Product Warranty: For warranty information about this product, please click here. [PDF ]User Guide [PDF ]
- Is Discontinued By Manufacturer : No
- Product Dimensions : 6 x 2.75 x 8 inches; 6.4 Ounces
- Item model number : PUL-275
- Department : In-Ground Containment
- Batteries : 1 Lithium Metal batteries required. (included)
- Date First Available : October 2, 2001
- Manufacturer : Do It Yourself Containment
- ASIN : B0002C7FI6
- Domestic Shipping: Currently, item can be shipped only within the U.S. and to APO/FPO addresses. For APO/FPO shipments, please check with the manufacturer regarding warranty and support issues.
- International Shipping: This item can be shipped to select countries outside of the U.S. Learn More
Best Sellers Rank:
#18,498 in Pet Supplies (See Top 100 in Pet Supplies)
- #146 in Dog Training Collars
- Customer Reviews:
Read all instructions before use
Compare with similar items
Petsafe Underground Dog Fence Collar - For Stubborn Dogs - Waterproof Receiver - 5 Levels of Correction Plus Vibration - PRF-275-19 Bonus One 9 Volt
Free Spirit In-Ground Fence - Underground Wire Dog Containment System - Waterproof, Rechargeable Collar with Tone/Vibrate and Shock - Keep Your Pets in Your Yard with this Custom DIY Boundary Kit
Dog Training Collar - Rechargeable Dog Shock Collar w/3 Training Modes, Beep, Vibration and Shock, 100% Waterproof Training Collar, Up to 1000Ft Remote Range, 0~99 Shock Levels Dog Training Set
Petsafe Extra Stubborn Dog Collar Receiver
|Shipping||FREE Shipping. Details||FREE Shipping. Details||FREE Shipping. Details||FREE Shipping. Details||FREE Shipping. Details|
Top reviews from the United States
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
The next day, after writing this review, we called the company and they are sending us a new replacement collar. So, I wasn't very happy with the collar but the company seems to be am upstanding one that stands behind their product !!
We had one of our collars go out after 4 years and decided to replace with rechargeable ... I swear they only lasted a few weeks and had to be recharged and they were more bulky I didnt like that.. and they are so expensive so when your dog needs to go out and the battery dies you have to wait to charge before letting them out .. ON these you just see the little flashing red light replace the battery and go..
I do have three minor complaints, though.
1. This is the biggest of the complaints: The receiver does not have an option to turn off the warning. Though many dogs will respond well to a warning beep, I found dogs to do very well without it while I trained for the Invisible Fence brand years ago. I think it's better for some dogs to associate the correction with a specific location- or line- not a sound coming from the thing on their neck. Some dogs will also see it as an opportunity to test how far they can get. For people with plenty of space, it's better to just let the dog keep a safe distance from the correction zone.
2. The little plastic flags are short and super annoying to place. The wire-style flags are easy to "fling" into the ground from a standing position. That comes to be even more important when you're flagging an acre or more.
3. The gauge of wire in super thin. The radio frequency obviously does not need a large gauge to be transmitted, but a larger wire is much more sturdy and resistant to a cut or break, or even chewing by ground pests.
All that being said, I did buy it even though I worked for Invisible Fence for years. However, training is an immensely important part of using a radio-style fence. If you're not sure you can commit to understanding your dog's view of what's going on in their yard, you should hire a professional company with people that can really help you along the process. I trained many owners and dogs that had given up on a do-it-yourself fence and needed help... help that included undoing the damage that the original lack of training did to their dogs.