Bubble Witch Saga 3 Industrial Deals Beauty Little FIres Everywhere STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Learn more about Amazon Music Unlimited PCB for Musical Instruments Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Tote Bags Home Gift Guide Off to College Home Gift Guide Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon Transparent Transparent Transparent  Introducing Echo Show Introducing All-New Fire HD 10 with Alexa hands-free $149.99 Kindle Oasis, unlike any Kindle you've ever held Trade in. Get paid. Go shopping. Shop Now ToyHW17_gno

Showing 1-10 of 223 reviews(1 star, Verified Purchases). See all 2,365 reviews
on December 10, 2016
Doesn't work for sloped yard. My front yard is flat; back yard has a very slight slope. System works great in the front yard, but in the back it beeps in totally random places. From reading other comments, I think this product just doesn't work well for yards that aren't flat. Returning it.
on May 3, 2011
Reading the reviews, and the FAQ on the PetSafe website, it said that it should be fine with sloped or hilled yards. But, after purchasing it and working with it for a few hours, I found it to be terribly inconsistent on the hills, if not non-existent. The documentation suggests that you re-position the transmitter, but sometimes it's just not possible.

If your yard is anything but flat, or a very gentle slope, DO NOT PURCHASE this item!
on April 30, 2017
So far not loving the fact that the plastic part on top of the correction button won't come off and now it's warped. Would be great if it didn't come with it already on. Before setting it
on May 7, 2017
Awful. Radically uneven distances so that the perimeter did not look like a circle but rather like a jagged star. In addition, the color goes off at different distances with regard to the same flag. So sometimes you get a shock 3 feet before the flag, sometimes a foot after. Unfortunately, the technology is just not where it needs to be.
on February 24, 2016
worked with my dog, have all the boundaries up, worked withhim on the sound and the flags. The poor dog gets shocked at random for no reason, he has been peeing pooping and sitting right by his food and water bowl for days and I couldn't figure out why, finally I heard his collar beeping and shocking him WITHIN BOUNDARY. He is scared to death to move. Returning this asap.
on October 17, 2016
Made my dog scream in pain on the lowest setting. Hard to control area settings.
on April 15, 2015
It's been great for a few months. Now both of my dogs started getting shocked in the house for no reason at all. Now he is scared to come to me and is freaking out. That's is ridiculous!
on August 29, 2017
I would love to hear from the manufacturer as I find the device to be incredibly unreliable. The permiter changed every time I walk the border, and so it is impossible to train a puppy this way. Based on reviews I would assume this would be user error, but i have followed instructions to a T. Also bought two replacement batteries but no change. I will happily modify my review if i can get reliable performance out of the device, but out of the box it's basically a zero to me
11 comment|Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on June 4, 2017
Weak spots, only works intermittently. There seems to be interference coming from the garage door openers, neighborhood garage door openers, neighbors' invisible fences... I've had to chase down my dog 3-4 times a week since the training has been completed. I've tried multiple settings, turned the correction up all the way, moved the unit, all to no avail. So very frustrating. I'm embarrassed to be running through my neighbors​ yards, at all hours of the day (in pajamas sometimes!!), chasing an encouragable puppy. It's a safety hazard for me and my puppy and my children.
I couldn't have known within the 30 day return period that it wouldn't work. The battery died during training and had to wait for new batteries to arrive before starting over (30 day training period per the operating and training guide.) I'll be contacting Petsafe during their normal business hours for a replacement.

Update! I contacted the company and they are helping me out. All good, great customer service!
on August 2, 2017
This didn't work well at all! We have been trying to use it for a month...and it does NOT work right. Now I just realized I am 2 days to late to return it! UGH!!!
11 comment|Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse