- Clip this coupon to save $3.00 on this product when you buy from Amazon.com. Here's how (restrictions apply)
Buy Used and Save: Buy a Used "PetSpy 1100 Yards Remote Dog Training Shock Collar..." and save 68% off the $125.99 list price. Buy with confidence as the condition of this item and its timely delivery are guaranteed under the "Amazon A-to-z Guarantee". See all Used offers.
4 Year General Merchandise Protection Planfrom Asurion, LLC
- Covers failures due to power surge and other mechanical and electrical breakdowns.
- No deductibles or hidden fees. Shipping included on all repairs. Fully transferable.
- Easy claims process online 24/7. If we can't fix it, we will send you an Amazon e-Card reimbursement for your product purchase price.
- Plan term and select coverage begins date of purchase and is inclusive of the manufacturer's warranty. All other coverage begins after the manufacturer's warranty expires. Plan is fully refunded if canceled within 30 days.
- Plan contract will be emailed from Asurion within 24 hours of purchase. This will not ship with your product.
PetSpy 1100 Yards Remote Dog Training Shock Collar for Dogs with Beep, Vibration and Electric Shock, Rechargeable and Waterproof E-Collar Trainer
Fulfillment by Amazon (FBA) is a service we offer sellers that lets them store their products in Amazon's fulfillment centers, and we directly pack, ship, and provide customer service for these products. Something we hope you'll especially enjoy: FBA items qualify for FREE Shipping and Amazon Prime.
If you're a seller, Fulfillment by Amazon can help you increase your sales. We invite you to learn more about Fulfillment by Amazon .
- PREMIUM DOG TRAINING COLLAR- convert your dog's behavior within days or get your Money Back; prime collar for Expert Trainers & first time Dog Owners
- FREE DOG TRAINING GUIDE & VIDEOS - get free e-book with your order; watch very helpful training and operational videos about electronic shock collars
- LIFETIME REPLACEMENT WARRANTY and 24/7 customer support guarantee - buy it Risk Free; good for all dog breeds from 10-140 lbs
- 3 TRAINING MODES - Electric Shock, Vibration, and Beep trainer with 8 adjustable levels for dogs with different sensitivity and weight
- REMOTE COLLAR RANGE is up to 1100 yards; rechargeable remote with long battery life and waterproof collar with movement sensor
Special offers and product promotions
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Wouldn't you love to have your dog trained... Then you'll be excited how PetSpy dog training collar leverages the power of remote training to quickly, easily & professionally help you with improving your dog's everyday behavior. PetSpy M86 remote training collar is exclusively designed to help professional dog trainers as well as first time pet owners to have their dogs trained in the matter of days.
- Quickly and effectively train your dog from up to 1100 yards away; bright orange collar is highly visible for added safety.
- Receiver collar is rechargeable and waterproof; also includes a power-saving movement sensor.
- Helps correct barking, wandering off, aggressive leash pulling, approaching strangers and more.
- Three training modes including shock, vibration and sound, with eight adjustable levels.
- Durable and adjustable nylon TPU collar from 8 to 26 inches long.
- Control up to two dogs simultaneously.
- Remote Transmitter
- Collar Receiver
- Adjustable TPU Strap
- Dual USB Charger
- Test Bulb
- 2 Set of Metal Probes
- User Guide
Is this a right choice for me and my dog?
- Great choice for professional dog trainers.
- Easy to use for first time pet owners.
- Safe for all dog breeds from 10-140 lbs.
Would you like to tell us about a lower price?
DirectionsDog training collars are designed to train dogs - not to punish them. This collar has 4 training modes: Sound, Vibration, Static Shock and Light. The static shock function should always be the last stimulation to use. We recommend to use a strong vibration stimulation before applying static shock. Please follow instructions from Owner's Manual for more details.
Legal DisclaimerPlease read and follow instructions from Owner's Manual. Proper fit of the collar is important. This collar is suitable for dogs from 10 to 140 pounds. A collar worn for too long or made too tight on a pet's neck may cause skin damage. Avoid leaving collar on dogs for more than 4 hours per day.
Seller Warranty DescriptionLifetime Replacement Warranty. Please contact us for more information
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Having three different ways to communicate with the dogs from a long distance, like the complete opposite end of my house from the neighboring fence, has made the training go much easier. I no longer have to run through the house, all the way to the end of the yard, to break up the fence fighting.
The vast array of intensity levels for each setting is fantastic. Each dog responds differently to the different levels. They now know when they feel the vibration they need to stop, the beep means come back inside. The shock was used in the beginning when they would not respond to the vibration.
One collar stopped working after a month of use. I contacted the sellers and they responded very quickly and kindly and sent a replacement for free!
This is a fantastic product with excellent customer service! It is a great price as well! When my dogs were young I needed to purchase anti bark collars which were $90. A bit more than I wanted to pay but the product did work fantastically. These collars are much more fairly priced.
One thing to note; it is very important to NOT over charge the collar when recharging. 30min max to be safe! Overcharging it might have been a part of why one collar stopped working but I do not know for sure. I wasn't timing how long I charged them. But now I will.
I used it for one day a total of two times in that one day. He will come to me every time. If he saw a squirrel, well he would be gone, but not now, I call him he stops and comes to me. We walked down to one of the neighbors about 1/4 mile, no training collar or leash. I will and have recommended the PetSpy 1100 training collar to friends.
One big thing is read the instructions and understand how the product work before using it. The training experience needs to be made fun for the dog, not a punishment.
Good luck in your training process.
That is good but let me tell you some of the other features. There is audible mode (noise), vibration and shock mode. Each is set separately. If the dog is in a good training mode and just needs a little nudging to behave, then the audible mode is great. This is all our Maltese needs. If the dog is a little more in a "I just going to investigate this" before I mind, then the vibrate works wonders. I can set this a little towards the top end of vibration and the Yellow Lab responds right now. She know what is coming next. Yes, the shock. If she wanders off just a little too far and you really want to tell her that "I've told you not to do this"again, then crank down on the shock. Just a mild shock is all that is mostly needed but you have the ability to going on up for the really stubborn dog.
The problem is my dogs are smart enough to know when they have the collars on they have to mind. So when I let them out for personal business we have to put the collar on them. Without it they will mind but maybe not as fast as you would want. That is when just the audible signal is enough to make them mind "right now". Every now and then the Lab wanders off a couple hundred yards. When this happens, I call and hit the shock. I wait about 3-5 seconds, call and hit the shock collar. You could just about plant corn it the furrow she leaves coming in, turning the corner on two wheels. But it is a long time before she wonders off that distance again. Distance has not been a problem. I have never had to get out to 1100 yards but I know it is good for 1-3 yards.
You can get two collars with only control (transmitter) but to make it simple we got two complete units. With two units you label on "A" and the other "B". You can set the control for "A" only or "B" only or both with the same settings. You can then set each of the three modes for different for the "A" or "B" or the same to control both dogs at the same time with those settings. The collars are very versatile.
So compare your other collar selection to PetSpy very carefully. For the price these are hard to beat.