- Save 15% each on Qualifying items offered by WebDealsDirect when you purchase 1 or more. Enter code 55ZGTQ7S at checkout. Here's how (restrictions apply)
- Clip this coupon to save 5% on this product when you buy from Amazon.com. Here's how (restrictions apply)
Buy Used and Save: Buy a Used "PetTech Remote Controlled Dog Training Collar, Rec..." and save 50% off the $59.99 list price. Buy with confidence as the condition of this item and its timely delivery are guaranteed under the "Amazon A-to-z Guarantee". See all Used offers.
3 Year Asurion Portable Electronics Accident Protection Planfrom Asurion, LLC
- Cover drops, spills, cracked screens along with electrical and mechanical issues
- Accidents happen - Be Prepared - Your coverage starts immediately
- If we can't fix it, we will issue you an Amazon Gift Card for full replacement value
- No deductibles or additional fees. Easy claims online or by phone. Contract is emailed to you within hours of your purchase.
- Fully Transferable. 100% refund within first 30 days
PetTech Remote Controlled Dog Training Collar, Rechargeable and Waterproof, All Size Dogs (10Lbs - 100Lbs), 1200 Foot Range
- THE ULTIMATE DOG TRAINING COLLAR - Immensely Popular, Fully Waterproof E-Collar used by Expert Trainers and First Time Pet Owners. Can be used to help correct Barking, Walking, Leash Training, Sitting, Aggression, and other Behavioral Obedience
- HUGE LCD REMOTE WITH ADJUSTABLE SHOCK AND 4 MODES - 1-100 Level of Customization for both the Static Stimulation and Vibration. You can also use a Tone (Beep) Mode which will give an Audible Warning. LCD has a Blue Backlit Design for Both Day and Night. Shock setting only recommended in emergency situations and is not advised as a form of positive behavioral training
- LONG-LASTING BATTERY LIFE - Rapid Charging Lithium Ion Battery Provides a long lasting Battery Life. Auto Power Protect Mode Helps Conserve Battery Life When Not In Use.
- LIFETIME REPLACEMENT GUARANTEE - If You Ever Have any Issue with Your Training Collar, the Manufacturer will Provide a full Replacement or Refund. Please visit the manufacturer's website for details on how to set up and use the device.
- COMPLIMENTARY EXPERT DOG TRAINING - If You Need dog training help Our Expert dog trainer offers one-on-one email advice to all customers.
- If you have any product questions or suggestions, or have concerns with a PetTech product you already purchased, we'd love to hear from you. You can reach us at (800) 930-2604.
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Special offers and product promotions
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
From the manufacturer
Use to Correct:
- Leash Training
- Behavioral obedience
The Ultimate Dog Training Collar
The PetTech Dog Training Collar provides a customizable training experience to help both expert trainers and new pet owners successfully train dogs from 10-100 lbs. This waterproof dog training collar comes with four training modes including beep, light, vibration, and shock. The vibration and shock modes have customization levels ranging from 1-100 for personalized training that your dog will best respond to.
The PetTech complete training collar system includes a remote with an LCD screen that can reach a range of 1,200 feet. The dog training collar features a rapid charging lithium ion battery for longer battery life with an Auto Power Protect Mode that helps conserve the battery when not in use.
4 Training Modes:
Use the Light Mode to help with training at night.
Use the Beep Mode for beginner training to correct walking and leash training.
Use the Vibration Mode to correct barking and disobedience. Offers 1-100 levels of customization.
Use the Shock Mode only in emergency situations. Offers 1-100 levels of customization.
CAUTION! Please read and follow the instructions in manual. Proper fitting of the collar is important. A collar worn for too long or made too tight on the pet's neck may cause skin damage. These collars can cause pressure necrosis if used incorrectly and is often misidentified as burns.
1. Avoid leaving the collar on the dog for more than 12 hours per day.
2. If it's possible, re-position the collar on the pet's neck every 1 to 2 hours.
3. Check the fit of the collar to prevent excessive pressure; follow the instructions in this manual.
4. Never connect a lead to the electronic collar; it will cause excessive pressure on the contacts.
5. When using a separate collar for a lead, don't put pressure on the electronic collar.
6. Wash the dog's neck area and the contacts of the collar weekly with a damp cloth.
7. Examine the contact area daily for signs of a rash or a sore.
8. If a rash or sore is found, discontinue use of the collar until the skin has healed.
9. If the condition persists beyond 48 hours, see your veterinarian.
These steps will help keep your pet safe and comfortable. Millions of pets are comfortable while they wear stainless steel contacts. Some pets are sensitive to contact pressure. You may find after some time that your pet is very tolerant of the collar. If so, you may relax some of these precautions.
It Is important to continue daily checks of the contact area. If redness or sores are found, discontinue use until the skin has fully healed.
The PetTech remote training collar is equipped with 4 training modes - light, beep, vibrate and static shock. Improper use of the static shock mode can cause pain, physical injury and traumatize your dog. The static shock feature should only be used in extreme situations and only after consultation with a professional dog trainer.
Would you like to tell us about a lower price?
Seller Warranty DescriptionLifetime Replacement Warranty
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
This collar is amazing, reliable and has a super long battery. The customer service is an absolute dream, and when they say life time replacement that includes puppies who eat the collars and cables.
For people who would like the full review:
To start with I read all reviews, but despite how much I buy on Amazon I leave a review less then 1% of the time, but this collar deserves it, as does the company who sells it and I hope the Heavens Bless these people.
After my father passed away I wanted a big dog, as I don't live in the best neighborhood, to help keep unwanted people out of our house. I have never had a dog bigger then 15 lbs full grown and overweight, and this big goof was 15 pounds when I got him from a rescue at 6 weeks. I guess I never realized big dogs grow incredibly fast, and bad habits are exponentially worse with them (when at 6 months he could stand on the floor and steal stuff from the table and knock over the chairs at you if he was told no, I realized I was outmatched) so I went looking for some training aides and found some kindle books, and physical books on potty training and manners.
He got better, and we sadly discovered he has some medical issues with bladder control but he is getting better on that. However we found ourselves with a lot of problems with barking, slapping other people that chastise him (except to me, he can be pretty sassy) and chewing on the couch and literally eating the wooden coffee table, so I hopped back onto Amazon looking for a vibration collar hoping it would help. After comparing collars and reviews I got this collar and a book on using a collar to train for kindle.
I have to tell you, it has been a dream to use. He actually listens, and he is learning not to bark, not to slap (unless invited or he feels threatened as I don't want him to lose he sass or start biting perceived threats), and he is learning to stay off of tables and not eat the furniture. Every thing was going great, at least until my dog figured out the collar charging cord (he is a genius I swear) and promptly decapitated the cords after I decided to leave him out of his kennel while running to the store for 30 minutes.
After a fruitless search for just the charging cable I contacted the seller through Amazon with my problem asking if they sell just the cable (I didn't have a spare $50 to buy a whole new collar), or if they could tell me the barrel size so maybe I could find it somewhere, and in the course of life forgot to check for a response.
I was pleasantly surprised 5 days later when in my mailbox was a replacement for the collar, cables and all. I cannot sing these guys praises enough.
The battery lasts forever, no burns or marks to my dogs thick skin, and now that I have a second collar head I am using it on my 10lb 8 yr old Morki-Shan (he is blind and partially deaf now) who picked up some bad habits from the goof ball of a puppy and it is just as useful with him once I figured out his tolerance. I do suggest, buy a book about collar training, but you will never regret this purchase and their customer service is a dream. Good luck on you pet parenting!