4 Year General Merchandise Protection Planfrom Asurion, LLC
- Covers failures due to power surge and other mechanical and electrical breakdowns.
- No deductibles or hidden fees. Shipping included on all repairs. Fully transferable.
- Easy claims process online 24/7. If we can't fix it, we will send you an Amazon e-Card reimbursement for your product purchase price.
- Plan term and select coverage begins date of purchase and is inclusive of the manufacturer's warranty. All other coverage begins after the manufacturer's warranty expires. Plan is fully refunded if canceled within 30 days.
- Plan contract will be emailed from Asurion within 24 hours of purchase. This will not ship with your product.
PetTech PT0Z1 Premium Dog Training Shock Collar, Fully Waterproof, 1200ft Range
- THE ULTIMATE DOG TRAINING COLLAR - Immensely Popular, Fully Waterproof E-Collar used by Expert Trainers and First Time Pet Owners. Can be used to help correct Barking, Walking, Leash Training, Sitting, Aggression, and other Behavioral Obedience
- HUGE LCD REMOTE WITH ADJUSTABLE SHOCK AND 4 MODES - 1-100 Level of Customization for both the Static Stimulation and Vibration. You can also use a Tone (Beep) Mode which will give an Audible Warning. LCD has a Blue Backlit Design for Both Day and Night. Shock setting only recommended in emergency situations and is not advised as a form of positive behavioral training
- LONG-LASTING BATTERY LIFE - Rapid Charging Lithium Ion Battery Provides a long lasting Battery Life. Auto Power Protect Mode Helps Conserve Battery Life When Not In Use.
- LIFETIME REPLACEMENT GUARANTEE - If You Ever Have any Issue with Your Training Collar, the Manufacturer will Provide a full Replacement or Refund. Please visit the manufacturer's website for details on how to set up and use the device.
- COMPLIMENTARY EXPERT DOG TRAINING - If You Need dog training help Our Expert dog trainer offers one-on-one email advice to all customers.
- If you have any product questions or suggestions, or have concerns with a PetTech product you already purchased, we'd love to hear from you. You can reach us at (800) 930-2604.
|40% off Wag dry dog food with subscription|
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
From the manufacturer
Use to Correct:
- Leash Training
- Behavioral obedience
The Ultimate Dog Training Collar
The PetTech Dog Training Collar provides a customizable training experience to help both expert trainers and new pet owners successfully train dogs from 10-100 lbs. This waterproof dog training collar comes with four training modes including beep, light, vibration, and shock. The vibration and shock modes have customization levels ranging from 1-100 for personalized training that your dog will best respond to.
The PetTech complete training collar system includes a remote with an LCD screen that can reach a range of 1,200 feet. The dog training collar features a rapid charging lithium ion battery for longer battery life with an Auto Power Protect Mode that helps conserve the battery when not in use.
4 Training Modes:
Use the Light Mode to help with training at night.
Use the Beep Mode for beginner training to correct walking and leash training.
Use the Vibration Mode to correct barking and disobedience. Offers 1-100 levels of customization.
Use the Shock Mode only in emergency situations. Offers 1-100 levels of customization.
CAUTION! Please read and follow the instructions in manual. Proper fitting of the collar is important. A collar worn for too long or made too tight on the pet's neck may cause skin damage. These collars can cause pressure necrosis if used incorrectly and is often misidentified as burns.
1. Avoid leaving the collar on the dog for more than 12 hours per day.
2. If it's possible, re-position the collar on the pet's neck every 1 to 2 hours.
3. Check the fit of the collar to prevent excessive pressure; follow the instructions in this manual.
4. Never connect a lead to the electronic collar; it will cause excessive pressure on the contacts.
5. When using a separate collar for a lead, don't put pressure on the electronic collar.
6. Wash the dog's neck area and the contacts of the collar weekly with a damp cloth.
7. Examine the contact area daily for signs of a rash or a sore.
8. If a rash or sore is found, discontinue use of the collar until the skin has healed.
9. If the condition persists beyond 48 hours, see your veterinarian.
These steps will help keep your pet safe and comfortable. Millions of pets are comfortable while they wear stainless steel contacts. Some pets are sensitive to contact pressure. You may find after some time that your pet is very tolerant of the collar. If so, you may relax some of these precautions.
It Is important to continue daily checks of the contact area. If redness or sores are found, discontinue use until the skin has fully healed.
The PetTech remote training collar is equipped with 4 training modes - light, beep, vibrate and static shock. Improper use of the static shock mode can cause pain, physical injury and traumatize your dog. The static shock feature should only be used in extreme situations and only after consultation with a professional dog trainer.
Would you like to tell us about a lower price?
Seller Warranty DescriptionLifetime Replacement Warranty
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
I rarely need to go past vibrate and the remote has a pretty good range. Con's: the tiny little clips that hold the unit on the collar broke when I had to grab her collar so I had to use zip ties to keep it in place. That made charging difficult but unit still worked up until a month ago and then it started beeping at random no matter what setting it was on so I contacted customer support and I have to say Marc was quick to respond and he asked some questions about what issues I was having. Now this is where Pettech got 5 stars, clearly me grabing the collar was my fault, However Marc just asked for a short clip of video showing the problems I was having and he got me squared away and sent out a replacement at no charge since the Unit has a lifetime warranty. I got the replacement within 3 days and I was BLOWN AWAY by what I got when I opened the box. They did Some major upgrades to the original design that shows these folks did their homework. The clips that hold the unit on the collar are much stronger and there are now 3 sets of clips, the charging port is now on the bottom and the little rubber plug that prevents water damage also got an upgrade. there is now a power button on the receiver unit so you can save battery life when not in use. Unit is now waterproof and has an improved range at 1200ft range. They also include a second heavier collar for bigger dogs like ours (she maxes out the nylon at fully extended length) So in closing, when they say lifetime warranty, they mean it !! Dealing with customer support was a real treat. I will be recommending these collars to everyone at our kennel club cause you cant go wrong here! A solid product and stellar customer support are difficult to come by these days so hats off to these folks! Keep up the great work!