PetZen DogTread Dog Treadmill, Up to 30-Pounds, Small
- Dog-specific treadmill designed for the way a dog learns, thinks, and moves
- Open Stride low-profile running platform reinforces and aids in proper gait form
- Programmable Speed ( 0-5 mph), Distance and Time; Pre-Program Workouts
- Durable, portable, SlimLINE design Saves Space on its side or nose
- Run Area: 30x14 inches; Product Dims: 44 x20x21 inches; 47 lbs; Some Assembly
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Customers also shopped for
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
The Small DogTread Dog Treadmill by PetZen is perfect for small breeds up to 30 lbs. Are you searching for a solution to your dog’s behavior and fitness needs? DogTread by PetZen is the Answer. Small and whisper-quiet the Small DogTread by PetZen was specially designed for the specific anatomical and behavior needs of small breeds. Quiet and vibration free, DogTread features a unique natural low-profile running platform with integrated console which helps make Treading easy and fun to learn for small dogs. When your dog is ready, increase training intensity and simulate outdoor terrain to develop strength and endurance with a 1-step easy flip-bar incline adjustment (no bolts or hooks to remove). Portable, space-saving, and constructed of high quality materials and workmanship DogTread by PetZen provides years of use and helps you establish the recommended 30- 45 minutes of brisk walking your dog needs daily regardless of weather, time or physical restraints for optimal health and longevity. DogTread has proudly been recommended by the countries top Veterinarians and Trainers. American Pet Association 5 STAR Approved. Electronically Certified - ETL Listed. As a general rule weight can be used to determine the best size, but not always. To be sure your dog has enough room to perform a health stride perform our SureFIT DogTread Gait Check.
Would you like to tell us about a lower price?
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
- You can use it flat or at an incline
- It looks nice and can easily be put up against the wall when not in use. I was thinking about just getting a full sized treadmill (so we could share!), but this is much more compact, aesthetically pleasing, and convenient.
- My dog LOVES it. He can't wait to get on it when I go to pull it down into position. Of course, he ends up getting a lot of treats while he's on it.
- It has two little wells at the front where you can place a treat every once in a while to keep the dog motivated. It's very convenient, especially when you're starting out.
The not so good:
- I had some problems with the belt when I first got the treadmill- it kept shifting to one side. Apparently all you have to do is tighten one bolt and loosen another to get the belt to stay perfectly in the middle. It took a couple tries, but it's fixed now and I haven't had any problems since.
- I think the treadmill might be a little too short for my dog. Its perfect at low speeds, but once we reach a fast-ish jog/trotting speed, I get kind of worried that my dog is going to slip off. My dog's front and hind legs are only about 18 inches apart when standing still, but obviously this distance increases when he's walking. If he stays perfectly in the center of the treadmill, he's fine. But it gets kind of iffy if he gets a little distracted and slides a couple inches toward the end. He's slipped a couple of times, but without any damage whatsoever.
- There is a learning curve for the dog. My pup jumped right on it the first day and was walking nicely at a low speed for half a minute before he got bored and tried to jump off. Luckily it was slow... But after a while, slowing increasing speed and time, I have no problems. I've had it for a couple months now, and my dog is completely fine. This will probably happen with all treadmills.
Overall, this was a great purchase. The price is totally worth it to be able to exercise my dog when the weather outdoors is not cooperating.
Also a great supplement to walks and other types of exercise. Our dog absolutely loves it.
I had to give it four stars because the 4 side bar screws were too big for the holes and it took me an hour to make the holes larger with a jewelry file so I could assemble it. I didn't have a drill bit that fit, and I was afraid I would drill them too large and then the screws would still not fit. This is a problem for such a well designed product.
My cocker had cruciate ligament surgery and I have had to walk her three times a day in 100 degree weather-so that meant early morning, evening and night walks. I had issues with stray dogs, no sidewalks and traffic. Neither one of us wanted to walk under these conditions, so I bought the treadmill and I have to say once I got her trained on it (follow the video and instructions exactly and you will have no problems), we are both happy.
I can control the pace exactly, it is cool, and I velcroed a piece of fabric across the back to help her not go over the edge. Her lower legs hit the fabric and she moves forward.
Most recent customer reviews
My previouse dog jogger was easy, flip a switch, turn on, turn a dial to time it and set...Read more