Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: Petco Cat Litter Box Storage Ottoman, 20" L X 36" W X 19" H
Amazon Vehicles Fall Reading 2016 Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it $5 Albums Fire TV Stick Health, Household and Grocery Back to School Totes Amazon Cash Back Offer conj2 conj2 conj2  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis Kiss Rocks Vegas Water Sports

on March 26, 2013
I did a lot of research before I bought this one. I bought this to put in the corner of a tiled room due to a cat who was going on the tile. What I LOVE about this container is that it is large enough to hold an entire litter box AND Lid for my male cats. I had read alot of reviews where the inside of such "furniture" get soiled due to the cats not getting all of the urine inside the pan....will this ottoman holds an entire litter box and lid so we don't have the soiling issue at all inside the ottoman! I have 4 cats and they all have check it out/use it! And the price was great in comparision to many of the wooden options out there...but none of them would hold a box WITH Lid like this one.
on May 7, 2013
I was afraid at first that the Petco Cat Litter Box Storage Ottoman wasn't going to be big enough for our cat litter system. Once it was assembled we realized it was going to be perfect. We use the Tidy Cats Breeze Litter System which has its own unique litter box. The box fit in there and had plenty of room left over. We can even put the litter bags and litter pads on one side of the ottoman. Our Abby didn't have a problem using it. I think she likes the extra privacy it provides. It also catches the litter pellets so she is not playing with them all over the house anymore. We haven't had any issues cleaning it. Our cat box does have raised edges so we don't have to worry about over spray. If we needed another cat box I would purchase this Ottoman again to conceal it.
on May 23, 2013
This is the perfect liter box cover, looks class in the living room but is still easy to open and clean out. I don't keep the divider in, instead I have a litter mat in there with the box as far from the entrance as possible, so she tracks as little litter as possible onto the carpet. There's still room for a tub of litter in there. Top lifts off and sets on very easily, the whole thing isn't too heavy to move but is still sturdy enough that I can sit on it. It was the cheapest of this sort of furniture that I could find, and is completely worth the money. It'll be easy to transport (pull out the bottom and fold it up!) whenever I have to move, and it could easily be used as a storage ottoman if it was no longer needed for a litter box.
on December 9, 2012
I purchased at Petco store because it was on sale and I had been looking for a litter box cover. This item is a nice size and I had no trouble getting a large litter box inside. There is a smaller space inside you have the option of leaving separated or not I stored a box of litter in it. It matches with my decor so that works. The only reason I am giving it only 3 stars is the inside does not look to be easy to clean. Its lined with some kind of fabric that might not be an easy wipe down material. Only time will tell how thats going to hold up in a cat box enclosure.
on May 29, 2013
Title says it all. I think it is a GREAT idea because it can easily be disguised as a place to sit. It supports quite some weight on top like a couple of people sitting on it. The cat has a lot of space and now we just lift the top and clean it easy. All my cat's products including the litter are inside of this litter box storage and we do not have to worry about where to put all of the cat's things. Thanks! Also, great with delivery and got here on time and between the dates they told me.
on June 21, 2013
I bought this because our new house doesn't have a huge laundry room for us to store our litter box like our old house did. This hides it perfectly and there is enough room for a covered litter box, box of litter, scooper and litter bags. If you do not use the separator wall the length of the ottoman gives the cats plenty of room to get out of the litter box and walk on a rug to get most all the litter off their paws (I purchased a rug as well from Amazon as a bundle deal with this box and I am so glad I did!). There is still some litter dropped on the floor but no where near what we used to have to clean up! As a bonus, we placed this ottoman by a window and my cats love napping on top or gazing outside! Odor is really kept at a minimum if we smell it at all which is such a plus especially with two cats. Would recommend this ottoman any day!!! There is no 'assembly' as it comes flat in a box and all you do is open the sides of the ottoman and put the top on!
on May 21, 2013
This is a nice product, as pictured and described by other users. It's a bit large for my bathroom, but that's because it's a very small bathroom. Easy to assemble, use, clean, looks nice, houses a large dome litter box. Didn't smell chemically at all. My cat uses it just fine. Looks sturdy, like a leather storage trunk. I didn't use the divider, but if I wanted to fit the Litter Genie in there with the box - I'll bet I could.
on May 25, 2013
This looks perfect with my decor, easy too clean, cats took to it right away! Yes you can sit on it! My cats love to lay on it too! It took 2 minutes to put together and has great room to have the kitty genie it too!
on September 7, 2013
I hated the look of a litter box anywhere in the house, but some of the more decorative ones were really expensive and still had poor reviews saying they were constructed poorly or were a pain to clean.

This one is a great value - not too expensive and NOBODY believes it is a litter box. It is really sturdy and has plenty of room for the actual box and the litter and scoop in the separate compartment. I thought this would be a flimsy vinyl looking thing, but it is surprisingly nice - especially for under $100! The whole top comes right off for cleaning and it is sturdy enough to sit on.
on July 1, 2013
And it's 3 items in 1! It's a great cover up for Miss G's cat litter box, it's storage for cat litter, and she likes to hang out on top of it. I would highly recommend this product to anyone looking for a nice piece of furniture to cover up their kitty box!

See 1 answered question