Your Garage Beauty Best Books of the Year So Far STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Starting at $39.99 Wickedly Prime Handmade Wedding Rustic Decor Book House Cleaning gotpremiere gotpremiere gotpremiere  Introducing Echo Show All-New Fire 7 Kids Edition, starting at $99.99 Kindle Oasis Nintendo Switch Water Sports STEMClubToys17_gno

Showing 1-10 of 77 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 88 reviews
TOP 500 REVIEWERon October 16, 2016
I had high hopes that this product would do the intended job. Using it on my flea problem, I noticed two things:
1) It leaves an overwhelming chemical smell that will nauseate you and probably kill brain cells. I'd definitely recommend ventilating the area.
2) It doesn't kill fleas. Yeah, I sprayed 3 different fleas point blank with a spray each. Watching all three, they swam around in the Petcor mixture for a few minutes, eventually got out of the liquid, walked around enough to get dry, then jumped away as if nothing had happened.

This is the complete opposite of the natural spray I've been using that used clove and peppermint oils to kill fleas. The natural spray kills them within seconds, doesn't irritate your respiratory tract, and is completely safe to use anywhere and actually smells good. Vet's Best Natural Flea + Tick Home Spray, 32 oz

At one point I even took a video of a flea swimming around in this spray. I definitely wouldn't recommend this to anyone. Also, a bit alarming that the seller is downvoting all of the negative reviews, but from my experience that tends to happen with the cheap second-rate sellers before Amazon bans them.
on October 23, 2015
I'm not sure how I feel about this product.

I ordered it couple days ago and received it on time. I directly sprayed it on a flea that I caught with a comb,just to see if it works. And it did, it takes a minute or so but they eventually die.
Only thing is; when I sprayed it on my cats they freaked out (which has nothing to do with the product,they just didn't like to be sprayed) and afterwards started foaming in the mouth. Which was the concern for me. But when I looked it up I found out that it happens more often than I thought and ingredients were safe for cats, also it was temporary as stated on the label.

Overall, I recommend this product. Just be careful when you apply it. Follow the directions carefully and if your cat starts foaming like mine did, try to give them a treat or a snack to help get rid of that bitter taste that's causing them to foam. If you can distract them until it dries so they don't lick themselves that's even better, that way you don't have to deal with foaming.

PS: It has a very light odor to it, but nothing too strong that would bother you or your feline.
on March 12, 2017
The key in fighting the evolved flea is a product with insect growth regulator-- and Petcor has it!
on August 15, 2016
Works ok, but not anywhere near as well as I expected and hoped. I'm using this combined with their other products, have followed directions, applied multiple times, and still have the flea problem on all fronts. After applying this on my pets, they have fleas the next day, even when the house and yard are treated at the same time. The fleas don't seem to mind living on my pets after this has applied and dried. Shop and spend carefully my friends.
on April 21, 2014
I am a retired exterminator. Petcor is the best flea spray on the market. None better. I use it on my own animals. I will always use it as needed. Larry Brown
on July 11, 2017
Works exactly like the seller said it would. I have gone to another product I can find locally but this stuff does work very well.
on January 8, 2017
It smells like fingernail polish remover but i bathed my 5 dogs and then lighly sprayed them and rubbed in it and now a day later i havnt seen a flea. As for how long that lasts I am not sure yet. But this is the first thing iv had thats worked so far. I sprayed a flea directly and it killed it immediately. Works great if you can get over the strong smell
on August 11, 2014
works much better than the store brands...along with zoecon precor 2000 spray and some comfortis the problem has been resolved the flea problem...all animals are happy....me too.
on August 17, 2015
Works well, clean and neat, but relatively expensive. This summer has been a good one for all sorts of bugs and this has helped a lot, but is costly and is quickly used up. I haven't found a more cost effective alternative, yet...
on September 5, 2015
Worked great on my dog!!!! I would recommend this along with the Zoecon Precor 2000 Plus Premise Spray if you have a flea infestation in your home.

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.