[New 2020] Petcube Bites 2 Wi-Fi Pet Camera with Treat Dispenser & Alexa Built-in, for Dogs and Cats. 1080p HD Video, 160° Full-Room View, 2-Way Audio, Sound/Motion Alerts, Night Vision, Pet Monitor
|Price:||$199.00 & FREE Shipping. Details & FREE Returns|
|You Save:||$50.00 (20%)|
This product has Amazon Alexa functionality built in, providing a voice forward experience that uses Alexa to play music, control smart home devices, provide information, read news, and more.
- 🎥 ULTIMATE PET MONITORING: With Petcube Bites Wi-Fi pet camera, watch your pet with 1080p full HD video, 160° ultra-wide angle view, and night vision. See up close with 4x zoom. 🔊Hear & speak with high-quality 2-way audio.
- 🚀QUICK 2-MINUTE SETUP: Petcube Bites 2 is the only pet camera to support 2. 4Ghz and 5Ghz Wi-Fi connections. iOS 11 and higher, Android 7. 1. 2 and higher are required.
- 🍖TREAT YOUR PET REMOTELY: Toss treats short, medium, or long distance or schedule automatic treat dispensing via the free Petcube app. Supports a wide range of dry, crunchy dog and cat treats. 1. 5 lbs treat capacity.
- 🔔 SMART SOUND & MOTION ALERTS: Real-time notifications tell you when your pet is active and you need to check in.
- 🎶 BUILT-IN ALEXA ASSISTANT: Play music, answer questions, hear the news, control smart home devices, order your pet’s favourite treats, and more — all via your Bites 2 smart pet cam. Voice assistant functionality is optional.
- 🌟12 MONTH , 24/7 CUSTOMER SUPPORT: We warrant the Petcube-branded product against defects in materials and workmanship under normal use for a period 1 year. Got issues? We’re always here to help! For immediate assistance, start a live chat on petcube or send us an email to support@petcube.
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question may be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who purchased this item, who are all part of the Amazon community.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
From the manufacturer
Highly valued by experts
- The best pet camera you can buy. — TechRadar
- Amuses pets and humans alike. — TechCrunch
- If you’re a pet owner, it delivers more than your average home security camera. — The Verge
The most trusted pet camera brand
Recognized and admired globally
As featured on:
- The Oprah Winfrey Show
- The Ellen Show
- CBS's The Talk show
- NBC's TODAY Show
- The Secret Life of Pets global promotion partner
- Beck's music video “Fix Me”
- 2020, 2018 Red Dot Award for Outstanding Design
- 2018, 2017 Edison Award for Innovation
- 2017 Smart Home Award: Wearable Technology Show (London)
The Ultimate Assistant for Busy Pet Parents
Innovative treat tossing at varying distances for more fun
Fling treats short, medium, or long distance to play or reward. The re-engineered treat flinging mechanism allows for better portion control, and works faster and quieter.
Maximum coverage with 160° view, 1080p HD video, & night vision
Have peace of mind your pet is safe with full 1080p HD live streaming video, 160° ultra-wide-angle lens, 4x digital zoom, and night vision.
Premium 2-way audio with a 4-microphone array and a speaker bar
Say hello or tell them to stop if you catch them at mischief with 2-way audio. Full duplex sound with a 4-microphone array and a speaker bar provide natural and familiar sound.
Real-time sound & motion alerts to get you notified immediately
Get notified of major disturbances with smart alerts, triggered by sound and/or motion at home. Tune in to see what your pet is up to.
Advanced Capabilities for Remote Pet Care
The only pet camera with 5 GHz Wi-Fi support
Bites 2 comes with enhanced connectivity, supporting 2.4 GHz and 5 GHz Wi-Fi. This means faster and more reliable connection, plus compatibility with all modern routers.
Quick & easy 2-minute setup
Works with iPhone and Android smartphones via the Petcube app. iOS 11 and higher or Android 7.1.2 and higher.
Entirely pet-proof, including the wall mounting option
Made of high-quality aluminum and hard plastic, Bites 2 features a sleek design and is indestructible. For larger pets, hang it on the wall (mounting kit included!).
Highest capacity container & easy maintenance
Bites 2 holds up to 1.5 lbs of treats, more than any other treat camera. The detachable treat container is dishwasher safe (up to 130°F), or you can wash it by hand.
Compatible with a variety of treats
- Supports a wider selection of treat sizes
- Works best with dry, crunchy dog and cat treats up to 1 inch in diameter
- Usually flings 1-5 treats at a time depending on size
- Controls the number of treats dispensed with an insert that comes in the packaging
- Has a high-capacity container that holds up to 1.5 lbs of treats
First home camera with Alexa built-in
- Bites 2 is the first pet camera that doubles as a smart speaker.
- Access more than 80,000 Alexa skills enabled with one click.
- Play music, control smart home devices, set alarms, check the weather, etc.
- Play dog music for Buddy, order treats for Felix, or find the nearest vet.
- To activate your voice assistant, just press a button in the app.
- No need for a separate Amazon Echo device.
Get more with Petcube Care
Monthly and annual plans
- Up to 90 days of video history
- Automatic video recording
- Pet, human, bark and meow alerts
- Easy to download video clips
- Access to the video timeline on the web
- Pet care savings
Optional membership for pet parents
Know more, worry less
Always know what happened with 24/7 video history. Replay up to 90 days of activity stored securely on the cloud.
Bark and meow detection
Know in real time when your dog barks of your cat meows.
Pet and human recognition
Get notified if there's a pet or person in the room.
Automatic video recording
Triggered by sound or motion, Petcube Care records your pet's activity in short clips to the interactive timeline in the app.
|Petcube Bites 2||Petcube Bites||Petcube Play 2|
|Voice control||Yes, built-in Alexa||Yes, compatible with Alexa||Yes, built-in Alexa|
|Microphone||Yes, 4-microphone array||Yes||Yes, 4-microphone array|
|Treat container capacity||1.5 lbs||2 lbs||No|
|Built-in laser toy||No||No||Yes|
|Size||5.7 x 3 x 10.6 inches||7.2 x 3 x 12.9 inches||3.6 x 3.2 x 3.6 inches|
|Wi-Fi support||2.4GHz and 5GHz||2.4GHz||2.4GHz and 5GHz|
Petcube Bites 2 is the world’s most advanced interactive pet camera with treat dispenser see, talk, fling treats, and reward your pet on-the-go. Re-engineered for better remote experience, Petcube Bites 2 features an extended 160° full-room view for better coverage and best-in-class two-way audio, with 4-microphone array and a speaker bar, to hear and talk to your pet like in real life. An updated treat-flinging mechanism allows better control of treat portions and supports a wider selection of treat sizes, allowing pet parents to add variety to their pet’s training rewards. Watch your pet in 1080p HD video, use 4x digital zoom to see up close, and know what they are up to with clear night vision feature. Petcube Bites 2 already comes with Alexa built-in, allowing users to access over 50,000 Alexa skills, as well as go hands free and ask Alexa to fling treats, play with their pet or set the autoplay mode. It’s an all-in-one home camera for modern pet parents.
Color: Matte Silver | Style: Petcube Bites
Would you like to tell us about a lower price?
Standing on the surface or mounted to the wall.
Compare with similar items
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
The wi-fi setup was a breeze — it was so easy and quick I didn’t actually need to use the setup guide at all. I like the wide-angle view to see the whole room and the video quality is amazing — full HD, sharp and clear. The night mode is great too when I’m out or running late. I’ve come to really appreciate the two-way audio to be able to tell my pup to get off the couch or simply call him to fling a treat. I usually send him treats as a reward for behaving well and he learned fast! You can change the treat flinging distance to make it more fun and it works with major treat brands, so you won’t feel limited in choice or worry if you need to change your pup’s diet. Other times, I just set up the auto flinging mode so he gets some yummies during the day and I only check in on him when I get a pet activity alert. I signed up for the Petcube Care service because of the auto-recording feature — it’s very helpful when I’m driving or busy at work and can’t check in on him right away. I can then go back in video history and see what he was up to. Once I was able to catch him eating a chewing gum of the block I accidentally left on the table. I took him to the vet immediately — luckily, he was all good, rascal.
Overall, I would recommend it for any pet parent! While it may not seem like a necessity for some, it’s very helpful to have peace of mind while away and I believe could be a lifesaver, too.
A built-in Alexa is a nice bonus! It’s optional but can come very handy — you can ask her to treat your pet instead of you or look for some great dog treat recipies.
The product was delivered quickly and on time, as promised, and I had no issues along the way. It looked exactly as in the images and the packaging was brand new and beautiful. I was setting up the device late at night and had a few questions regarding the treat compatibility that I decided to address the Support Team about and was pleased to receive the super quick and clear response even though it was late.
In addition to the great use for entertaining my dogs (and myself honestly), I had an interesting experience with my first PetCube camera when an apartment management company employee entered my residence without notification. The company lied and said nobody had been in my apartment but luckily I had the video feed from the camera and was able to nab a still frame to prove that I wasn't being crazy and nobody broke in without stealing anything, but rather the company was breaking the law by failing to notify me of the need to enter. The camera helped me prove my case and made me feel like my dogs and my residence are much safer now. I
Overall, 'm really happy with the choice I made in purchasing with the PetCube Bites 2 camera and I definitely recommend others give it a try if you are looking for a way to low-key keep an eye on your apartment/house and pets while getting some entertainment at the same time.
You can buy much cheaper options that don’t require a subscription service to keep your own videos. That’s right, there is a subscription you must PAY FOR after already having spent $200! They try to hide this fact, but yes petcube is that sketchy company.
The treats barely make it a foot away from the camera and the “wide lens” isn’t wide.
I have a friend who purchased a $30 pet camera that not only can move 360 degrees but also moves up and down and the night vision is on point. Her camera also lets her save all her videos and delete as space is needed or she can buy another sd card.
From one consumer to another, I advise finding a different camera.