Shop Auto Winter Products Salon Beauty Get $5 off book purchases over $20* Use promo code GIFTBOOK17 Black Friday Deals Week nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc For a limited time. 3 months for $0.99. Amazon Music Unlimited. New subscribers only. Terms and conditions apply. PCB for Musical Instruments $24.99 for a limited time only Try it first with samples Handmade Gift Shop Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon Early Black Friday deals: save 40% or more on Amazon Video Early Black Friday deals: save 40% or more on Amazon Video Early Black Friday deals: save 40% or more on Amazon Video  Echo Show Black Friday Deals Week: Fire tablets starting at $29.99. Limited-time offer. $30 off Kindle Paperwhite Just Dance 2018 Shop Now HTL17_gno

Pete the Cat: Big Easter Adventure
Format: Hardcover|Change

on February 7, 2014
My 3-year-old loves Pete the Cat books and is pretty much obsessed with the White Shoes book and Pete's Wheels on the Bus. We also have the Pete Saves Christmas for holiday bedtime. I figured the Easter book would be right along the same lines as the Christmas one. Not so much. The Christmas one rhymes decently and has a little song (though cheesy) that runs through it. It also has the all-important VW bus that hipster Pete drives.

This book doesn't have much of the groovy stuff of the other books and is somewhat blah. I hate to say that I expected more from a children's book about a spazzy-looking cat, but I kind of did. So, does it get the bedtime job done? Sure. Does it do it with rock 'n roll style? Nope.
on April 6, 2017
My daughter is pretty obsessed with all the Pete the Cat books and honestly they're all a perfect addition to our nighttime routine. I saw this one was cheap AND hardcover and got excited. The excitement didn't stop when we received the book considering I had no idea there were Easter cards, a poster, and stickers included.... My daughter was over the moon and we immediately took out the cards and wrote them out for all her friends.
on March 6, 2017
My 6yr old daughter will love it. She will be very happy Easter morning. It is great quality, sturdy, and a hardback. It comes with stickers and Easter cards for kids to decorate.
on February 24, 2017
Great book both my 7 and 8 year old Loves it. Teaches helping others an the rewards an happiness that comes with it. Awesome
on March 8, 2017
whats not to love about pete the cat!? my son loves this book. such a good add for our home library!
on July 9, 2017
We own all the pete the cat books, and this one is great. A wonderful addition to the collection! We read it year round (no shame). My 7 year old picks this one a lot.
on March 2, 2017
The story is good, I didn't care for all the "Stuff" that you could tear out of the book . I felt the book lost it's value once the torn pages were left. Certainly not enticing for the next child in line to enjoy.
on March 19, 2016
Pete the Cat books are the only books my 4 year old son will read so this was a great addition. Nice hardcover with vibrant colors and great additions like a poster, Easter cards, and stickers. This isn't as good as some of the other Pete books but if your child struggles with no interest in reading and they like Pete, this is a winner. We have already read it many times!
on February 1, 2017
Pete is a classroom name in my class! My kids love him and they always want me to read his stories. He is groovy and helps with the free spirit in my room!
on June 5, 2017
Such a cute book. My 9 month old loved the pictures- she loves kitties. Bought this for her for her easter basket.