Bubble Witch Saga 3 BCA Month Salon Beauty Ali: A Life Hallo nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Learn more about Amazon Music Unlimited Electronics Gift Guide $69.99 Grocery Handmade Tote Bags hgg17 Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon Baby Driver Available to Rent Baby Driver Available to Rent Baby Driver Available to Rent  Three new members of the Echo family All-New Fire 7, starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis South Park Shop Now ToyHW17_gno

Peter Pan
Format: Paperback|Change

on March 18, 2014
i am a 11 year old girl and I read this wonderful book. I enjoyed it very much but only recomend it for ages 10+. I cried at the end of happiness. A very deep book for children and much more education than most children books.It was also more touching and emotional . most books, even good books are not as worth buying as this one. I hope you have found this review useful and I would very highly recommend this book.
22 comments| 123 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on September 16, 2017
Beautiful story of a world that survives this one.
on September 29, 2017
Beautiful book, arrived in timely manner.
on April 16, 2017
Great delivery very happy with my item
on September 30, 2017
Great product..A+++++Service..Thank you
on August 16, 2016
I've read the store many times over the past 5 years because I teach it in my 3rd grade class. Having the unabridged audio of the book is an extra special treat. It brings to life passages that may have gone by unappreciated or not understood when someone is trying to read it for the 1st time. This is sure to be a great tool in my classroom!
on August 22, 2017
I've always wanted to read this book. It's been very entertaining so far.
on July 29, 2017
I LOVE this book! Wonderfully written and a great read for all ages.
on July 11, 2017