BCA Month Salon Beauty Most Anticipated Fall Children's Books Hallo nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Learn more about Amazon Music Unlimited Electronics Gift Guide $69.99 Handmade Gift Shop hgg17 Save $30 on a Deep Cleaning Appointment curbpremiere curbpremiere curbpremiere  Three new members of the Echo family Now shipping All-New Fire HD 10 with Alexa hands-free $149.99 All-New Kindle Oasis GNO Shop Now HTL17_gno

on April 21, 2014
My grandchildren enjoy this movie, so glad I purchased this when I did, I believe it is in the Disney Vault again!!
on November 23, 2014
Grandkids loved it. Plus it ends the same way I remember it 50 years ago.
on November 3, 2015
great
on June 1, 2013
Such a Wonderful film....it never gets old. My granddaughter is already claiming she won't grow up. Of course all parents and grandparents will enjoy (again) as well.
on November 5, 2015
A+++
on October 6, 2013
Wonderful entertainment combo package for the grandchildren!! "Children" of all ages will be entertained by the classid story of Peter Pan!
on May 4, 2013
I bought this for my grandson and we watched it. I think I enjoyed it more than he did, but it's a great classic and I don't think this will be our last time watching it.
on October 23, 2014
A definite classic that is a must own. My Grand kids love watching this movie.
on January 27, 2014
Is it a little bit dated? Yes. Is it not politically correct? Definitely. This move is timeless though and my kids love it.
on May 28, 2014
Good design but does not last long. My grandson use it everyday and is very happy. Surely was a good buy.