Industrial Deals Beauty Best Books of the Year So Far STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Wedding Shop Shop Popular Services Paterson Paterson Paterson  Introducing Echo Show All-New Fire 7 Kids Edition, starting at $99.99 Kindle Oasis GNO Shop Now toystl17_gno

Showing 1-10 of 12 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 13 reviews
on February 3, 2016
I've sat in office chairs for a long, long, time. At 5' 4" and 110lbs, that means I've spent a very long time in very uncomfortable chairs that were never designed for someone as small as me (and I'm on the large side of petite!). While my chiropractor appreciates the financial gain of my extended discomfort, I regret this chair may see an end to our relationship.

THIS CHAIR IS FREAKING AMAZING.

An actual, honest to god, petite chair. No fooling. ...are you ready for the big one?! ...I actually use the armrests! I know, right! Insanity! AND ...I even had to raise them!!!! Holy F-ing Heck man! First chair, ever, I've been able to use the arm rests on.

The tilt resistance adjustment can actually be reduced enough that I can lean back in the chair, and the chair will actually lean back (whoa!!!). Instead of all previous chairs that required me to quite literally climb up onto them and put my full body weight against the back rest to get them to lean back.

pneumatic seat height adjustment goes low enough that my feet are squarely on the ground and there's no pressure on the back of my knees.

The seat cushion is wonderfully dense and thick. I don't feel like my bones are pressing against the seat bottom. Nor does it feel like the cushion is so poorly manufactured that after 6 months of use it will break down and I'll have to buy another cushion to place on top of it. (time will tell) (UPDATE: 6 months, and seat cushion broke down. /lesigh. still, it's far easier to find a replacement seat cushion than to find a petite chair!)

If this chair has any cons, it's only that it isn't a high back, and you can't tilt the seat angle.The back ends at my shoulders so there's no head rest, and the seat angle is flat, it would be nice if it were adjustable to angle back or forward slightly. If the manufacturer came out with a new model exactly the same as this model, with just those modifications, I'd buy it right up.

Edit:
Liked it so much at work, I bought a second one for home.
on January 12, 2016
Wow! I got this chair 3 DAYS after I ordered it! I love it, I'm 5'4" tall and have always thought that
regular office chairs were too HIGH. Now my feet are comfortably touching the floor. I HOPE
this resolves my longterm hip/back pain (some)! I got black and although it's not real leather,
it looks very real and is as nice as it appears here. No cheap white stitching, easy enough to
put together...a small person might need just a little help lifting the seat to put it on TOP of the
base (I did), but that's because the seat is made of heavier and quality materials / not cheapo
plastic. There is adjustable lumbar support and the arms are sturdy and also very adjustable.
The back of the chair can tilt and that tilt tension can be adjusted, however I don't think it
can be "locked" in a tilted position (not sure)...I called to find out. The seat portion does not
tilt. It's a great buy for the smaller person, anyone my size or smaller. What a relief to finally
find the perfect chair!!!
on December 23, 2015
I'm 5 feet and this chair is absolutely a perfect fit! I have finally found a chair that's comfortable, excellent quality, and perfect size!
44 comments| 12 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on October 14, 2016
It is super comfy, but I don't think this is a "task" chair. It is upright, but not as upright as I wished. In the lowest position, my feet still didn't get to the floor. I had to buy a footrest for that. I am 4'11.
on September 8, 2016
I received my chair on the third day after ordering and I put it together it was pretty easy and it is small but holds 250 lbs and very beautiful and comfy looks just like picture
on May 9, 2017
Don't sit in this for long periods. Your butt will hurt. A lot. I mean - a lot! It does work great for short people, but it is not a work chair. It could be a let-me-check-my-email-real-quick-and-get-up kind of chair. For that it's just fine, but really, go with something else. Oh and no returns, customer service is less than stellar. Not worth the time and effort if you want a legit sitting chair.
on May 3, 2016
Great chair and easy to assemble. I got the black one and I am considering getting the lighter color as well. Absolutely love it.
on July 12, 2016
I am 5'4" and I have never sat in a chair that fit me so well! At it's lowest seat height my feet rest flat on the ground with no pressure on the back of my knees from the edge of the seat, and my arms rest comfortably on the arm rests at their max height. However, often times I prefer to sit cris-cross and this chair allows me to do that with a great deal of comfort. Even the arm rests can be set wide enough to keep my knees from touching them. In addition, I am able to lean pretty far back and get the right amount of support for my back with the lumbar support knob. The chair itself looks sharp and well constructed (none of the knobs and levers seem cheap, stitching looks solid). It was a breeze to put together and everything you need is in the box. My only negative is the lack of a headrest, but I knew that going in so it's really a non issue. Also, only time will tell how well the seat and back cushions hold up, but so far so good!
on December 7, 2016
LOVE LOVE LOVE/sturdy and well made
on August 2, 2016
The height was as advertised. My wife is 5' 2" and her feet are flat on the ground and legs bent 90 degrees. I'm very pleased with the chair. The back of the chair height goes to the bottom of her neck. So you can't lean your head back. But I knew that when I purchased it. Overall a great chair.