- SAVE 10% each on Petpost Ear Care Products when you purchase 2 or more. Enter code GOODEARS at checkout. Enter code GOODEARS at checkout. Here's how (restrictions apply)
Petpost | Dog & Cat Ear Cleaner - Natural Coconut Oil Solution - Best Remedy for Ear Mites, Yeast and Ear Infection Causing Wax - Alcohol & Irritant Free - 8 Oz.
|Sale:||$18.97 & FREE Shipping on orders over $49. Details|
|You Save:||$11.00 (37%)|
Fulfillment by Amazon (FBA) is a service we offer sellers that lets them store their products in Amazon's fulfillment centers, and we directly pack, ship, and provide customer service for these products. Something we hope you'll especially enjoy: FBA items qualify for FREE Shipping and .
If you're a seller, Fulfillment by Amazon can help you increase your sales. We invite you to learn more about Fulfillment by Amazon .
- ♦ MOST EFFECTIVE EAR CLEANER at blasting away infection causing bacteria and mites. That means a healthier, happier dog!
- ♦ VET-PROVEN, ALCOHOL FREE FORMULA naturally and gently destroys wax and dirt without harsh chemical medication or irritants!
- ♦ NO MORE MESS! EASY APPLICATION NOZZLE makes getting to your dog's ears easy. Say goodbye to measuring capfuls, spilled solution, and unhappy puppies!
- ♦ ENVIRONMENTALLY CONSCIOUS PET COMPANY By using all naturally derived ingredients and recyclable packaging, Petpost actively seeks ways to reduce our footprint, so our products can be healthy to the earth and your dog.
- ♦ 100% HAPPY DOG GUARANTEE If the Petpost Dog Ear Cleaner does not help relieve your dog's symptoms more quickly than other dog ear cleaners, *or if you or your dog just don't like it* we'll replace it or give you 100% of your money back, no questions asked.
Frequently Bought Together
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
#1 CHOICE FOR DOG LOVERS EVERYWHERE
We love our dogs - and we want to make sure that they wake up every day feeling happy and healthy. So we've developed this special, plant-derived formula for all the pups out there that:• are itching and scratching at their sore ears.
• have disgusting wax and dirt clogging their ear canals.
• have a nasty odor coming from their ears.
• have an ear infection, ear mites, or a yeast infection
If that's your pup - today is your lucky day! We have found that the trouble with most ear cleaners is that they ONLY clean your dog's ears, but don't treat current infections, prevent future infections, or relieve itchiness. Don't worry, Petpost Premium Ear Cleaner is different!
Our special, extra-powerful solution is plant-based, and contains the highest quality extracts from coconut and palm that:• Gently Removes Ear Wax, Dirt, and Debris
• Removes Bacteria The Causes Ear Infections, Yeast Infections, and Ear Mites
• Soothes Symptoms and Prevents Future Infections with Regular Use
All of our bottles also come with an Easy-Application Nozzle, which means no more measuring capfuls or messy spills. We even made sure the bottle is something that your dog will love!
100% HAPPY DOG GUARANTEE
If the Petpost Premium Dog Ear Cleaner does not relieve your dog's symptoms more quickly than other dog ear cleaners, *or if you or your dog just don't like it* we'll replace it or give you 100% of your money back, no questions asked. Yes - we really are that confident that you and your dog will love this product.
CLICK THE YELLOW 'ADD TO CART' BUTTON FOR YOUR DOG NOW!
Design: Dog Ear Cleaner
The Petpost Premium Dog Ear Cleaner is tested and safe for all puppies and dogs 6 weeks or older.
Naturally Derived Coconut & Palm Extracts (Water, Disodium Coco-Glucoside Citrate, Glycerin, Fragrance, Phenoxyethanol)
1. Lift the dog's ear and apply several drops directly into the ear canal. 2. Gently massage the entire area around the dog's ear. 3. Allow your dog to shake it's head, allowing any dislodged wax to fall out. 4. Use a cloth wipe to clean the excess liquid around your dog's ear flap. 5. Use daily for 2-5 days, or until wax build-up and odors are removed and your dog begins to feel better. 6. Apply cleaner weekly for a happier, healthier, dog!
The Petpost Dog Ear Cleaner is tested and safe for all dogs and puppies 6 weeks or older.
Seller Warranty Description
If the Petpost Premium Dog Ear Cleaner does not relieve your dog's symptoms more quickly than other dog ear cleaners, *or if you or your dog just don't like it* we'll replace it or give you 100% of your money back, no questions asked. Yes - we really are that confident that you and your dog will love this product. Our Happy Dog Guarantee is a non-transferrable lifetime warranty.
Top Customer Reviews
|Length: 1:21 Mins|
The first time I used it, I put a little on a soft cloth and gently wiped McGrew's ears, just as a precaution, as we had never used this brand before. He tolerated it very well, without irritation or redness. After a couple of days, I gave him a thorough ear cleaning, by squirting the cleaner into his ear canal and massaging the base of the ear for a few minutes, then letting him shake his head to remove any liquid or debris. Two days later, his ears still smell nice!
My only complaint is that I forgot to buy a second bottle for our other dog! (each dog should have his/her own bottle of ear cleaner in case one has an ear infection which could easily transfer to the other dog).
Petpost also emailed me to make sure I liked their product, and sent me a video about how to clean a dog's ears, which is great for someone who hasn't yet learned the proper way to do so. The product arrived very quickly and was very carefully packaged. I will definitely buy a second bottle and keep my eye out for other great products from Petpost!
After reading the directions, I filled the dogs ear canals up and massaged them with my hand for about 30 seconds. The solution produced a gentle lather and had a fresh fragrance. He seemed to enjoy my rubbing ears although he did not care too much for the liquid going in his ears initially. After I stopped massaging his ears, he shook his head several times to get the fluid out. We proceeded with rinsing and got him out of the tub. When towel drying, I opened his ears and they did smell a great deal better. I think with repeated use his ears would smell great and be well-cleaned. We found a home for him and he is now happy and visited a groomer to take care of the nails.
Overall, I think the product met its packaging claims and did a nice job at removing the rescue dog's funky ear smell. This is a product I highly recommend for pet parents. The ear cleaner is also made in the USA which makes it even better as it helps to produce local jobs and boosts the American economy.Read more ›
Most Recent Customer Reviews
My pooch battles with ear infections. This product has helped keep her ears clean and dry without them getting so itchy she scratches them.Published 6 hours ago by Jaime McCarty
So far so good. This ear cleaner does seem to work pretty well. I recommend it to others.Published 1 day ago by Amazon Customer
Does a good job softening dry crusty wax and irritated skin. No sign of discomfort. AlPublished 2 days ago by Amazon Customer
Love it! My dog still doesn't like it being squirted in his ear, but it works much better than the chemical stuff our vet gave us.Published 5 days ago by Tara Pagano
My dog started getting an odor coming from her ears, maybe I misread the description, but after weeks of use it did nothing. Read morePublished 7 days ago by Amanda
Disclosure: I received this product at a discount in exchange for my honest review. I like this product due to the fact that it is all natural. It works great too!Published 8 days ago by Amazon Customer
Good general ear cleaner. The cats don't enjoy it but it does loosen up basic ear debris so that it can be removed with a Q-tip. Read morePublished 13 days ago by DG