- Save 10% each on Qualifying items offered by Petpost when you purchase 2 or more. Enter code TEARFREE at checkout. Here's how (restrictions apply)
Petpost | Tear Stain Remover Wipes - 100 Presoaked Cotton Pads - Best Natural Eye Crust Treatment for White Fur - Maltese Angels Approved - Chemical and Bleach Free - 4 Oz.
|Sale:||$16.96 & FREE Shipping on orders over $25. Details|
|You Save:||$13.03 (43%)|
Fulfillment by Amazon (FBA) is a service we offer sellers that lets them store their products in Amazon's fulfillment centers, and we directly pack, ship, and provide customer service for these products. Something we hope you'll especially enjoy: FBA items qualify for FREE Shipping and .
If you're a seller, Fulfillment by Amazon can help you increase your sales. We invite you to learn more about Fulfillment by Amazon .
- ♦ COCONUT EXTRACT BASED, CHEMICAL FREE FORMULA makes this tear stain remover a favorite for groomers and veterinarians that want to keep Mr. Snuffle's eyes completely safe. That's right, no bleach, antibiotics, or harsh chemicals. No parabens, MEA or DEA, sulfates, phosphates, or alcohol!
- ♦ MOST EFFECTIVE TEAR STAIN REMOVER for dogs and cats that suffer from unsightly tear stains. With regular & consistent use, this product has proven to be highly effective at lightening the most stubborn tear stains, and preventing future stains from occurring, even on white fur.
- ♦ NO MORE MESS! EASY APPLICATION NOZZLE makes getting near your dog's eye stains easy. Say goodbye to painful liquid in the eye, measuring capfuls, spilled solution, and unhappy puppies!
- ♦ ENVIRONMENTALLY CONSCIOUS PET COMPANY By using all naturally derived ingredients and recyclable packaging, Petpost actively seeks ways to reduce our footprint, so our products can be healthy to the earth and your dog.
- ♦ 100% HAPPY DOG GUARANTEE If the Petpost Tear Stain Remover does not help relieve your dog's tear stains after regular use, *or if you or your dog just don't like it* we'll replace it or give you 100% of your money back, no questions asked.
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
#1 CHOICE FOR DOG LOVERS EVERYWHERE! We love our dogs - and we want to make sure that they wake up every day feeling happy, healthy, and looking beautiful. Unfortunately, many Maltese', Shih Tsus, Chihuahuas, Poodles, Boxers, Bichon Frises, and other dogs with light fur suffer from stains caused by mucus around the eye. These stubborn and unsightly marks are uncomfortable and just plain embarrassing. If that is your pup - today is your lucky day! We have found that the trouble with most tear stain removers is that they ONLY clean your dog's current stains, but don't prevent future stains from forming. Don't worry, Petpost Tear Stain Remover for Dogs is different! Our special, extra-powerful solution is plant-based, and contains the highest quality extracts from coconut and palm that: • Gently Removes Mucus and Crust Formed Around the Eye • Prevents Future Tear Stains from Forming • Comes with an Easy Application Nozzle • Is Safe and Natural with No Chemicals or Bleach THIS PRODUCT IS NOT BLEACH! It is used regularly to eliminate staining. If after one week of daily use, there are still tear stains on your fur baby, that is dyed fur that will need to grow out and be trimmed off. Continued use will prevent tear stains from appearing. 100% HAPPY DOG GUARANTEE If the Petpost Tear Stain Remover does not help relieve your dog's tear stains after regular use, *or if you or your dog just don't like it* we'll replace it or give you 100% of your money back, no questions asked. CLICK THE YELLOW 'ADD TO CART' BUTTON FOR YOUR DOG NOW!
Size: 100 ct.
Would you like to tell us about a lower price?
Safety InformationThe Petpost Premium Tear Stain Remover Wipes are tested and safe for dogs and puppies of any age. Take care to avoid direct contact with your dog's eyes.
IngredientsNaturally Derived Juniper Berry Oil & Coconut & Palm Extracts (Water, Disodium Coco-Glucoside Citrate, Juniperus Comunis (Juniper) Fruit Oil, Aloe Barbadensis (Aloe) Leaf Juice, Glycerin, Coconut Oil, Benzoalkonium Chloride)
DirectionsTake out a cotton pad and gently rub the stained area for 60-120 seconds, taking care to avoid direct contact with the eyes. Use daily until the build-up is completely removed. This can take up to six weeks. Any stain that is not removed within a few weeks is permanently dyed fur that will need to grow out and be trimmed off, and you should continue using the product daily during that time.
Legal DisclaimerThe Petpost Premium Tear Stain Remover Wipes are tested and safe for dogs and puppies of any age. Take care to avoid direct contact with your dog's eyes.
Seller Warranty DescriptionIf the Petpost Tear Stain Remover Wipes for Dogs does not relieve/prevent your dog's tear stains after consistent, regular use, *or if you or your dog just don't like it* we'll replace it or give you 100% of your money back, no questions asked. Yes - we really are that confident that you and your dog will love this product. Our Happy Dog Guarantee is a non-transferrable lifetime warranty.
Compare to similar items
Top customer reviews
Most recent customer reviews
these wipes are so easy to use, are very moist and wet,and do a great job at cleaning my cats eyes and making them stay stain free with continued usage.Read more