2 Year General Merchandise Protection Planfrom Asurion, LLC
- Covers failures due to power surge and other mechanical and electrical breakdowns.
- No deductibles or hidden fees. Shipping included on all repairs. Fully transferable.
- Easy claims process online 24/7. If we can't fix it, we will send you an Amazon e-Card reimbursement for your product purchase price.
- Plan term and select coverage begins date of purchase and is inclusive of the manufacturer's warranty. All other coverage begins after the manufacturer's warranty expires. Plan is fully refunded if canceled within 30 days.
- Plan contract will be emailed from Asurion within 24 hours of purchase. This will not ship with your product.
Petrainer Upgraded Version Dog Shock Collar 900 ft Remote Dog Training Collar with Beep/Vibration/Shock Electric Dog Collar for Dogs, Rechargable & Rainproof
Fulfillment by Amazon (FBA) is a service we offer sellers that lets them store their products in Amazon's fulfillment centers, and we directly pack, ship, and provide customer service for these products. Something we hope you'll especially enjoy: FBA items qualify for FREE Shipping and Amazon Prime.
If you're a seller, Fulfillment by Amazon can help you increase your sales. We invite you to learn more about Fulfillment by Amazon .
- 【1 YEAR WARRANTY! REGISTER your product after purchase and RECEIVE EXTENDED 3 YEARS Warranty】If you ever have any issue with your training collar, just contact us! Petrainer US Based Customer Service (Phone & Email) 5 Days a Week, you can reach us at 866-877-7949
- 【Ultimate Training & Behavior Aid】Immensely Popular dog correction collar used by Expert Trainers & First Time Pet Owners; Can be used to help dog barking control, walking, leash training, sitting, aggression, and other behavioral obedience
- 【Multiple Training Modes】The e collar for dogs with 0-100 Levels of customization for Static Stimulation & Vibration, and a standard Tone (Beep) Mode which will give an audible warning, which makes it guaranteed to have a stimulation that works for your dog
- 【330yards Remote Range】Dog Shock Collar with remote range 330 yards is designed with RF434Mhz technology, easily train your dog in the park or backyard; Train 2 Dogs at once with the additional e-collar
- 【Charge Simultaneously】Rechargeable transmitter and receiver can be charged at the same time, so the vibrating dog collar is always ready to train; Adjustable collar strap fits neck sizes from 15 to 22 inches
|40% off Wag dry dog food with subscription|
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Petrainer PET998DRU1 Dog Training Collar with Beep, Vibration and Shock - help you to stop your dog's misbehavior
The Petrainer PET998DRU dog training collar is the perfect dog correction system for someone new to dog obedience training. This remote shock collar is built with the beginner in mind, helping them reinforce basic dog obedience around the house, the yard or walking in the park and with 330 yard range, training in these environments shouldn't be a problem. It's rechargeable, easy to use and provides every necessary function, for someone with no experience to train their dog like a professional at a low price. These functions are static shock, vibration, tone and light modes with 100 levels of vibration and static shock. Lastly, this electric dog collar with remote has the capability control two collars at once!
1. Collar Size: Able to fit small, medium and large dogs, 10lbs or Larger. Durable and adjustable Nylon Collar Size Length from 14 to 24 inches long
2. Includes one collar, Remote Transmitter can control up to two collars. (Extra collars are sold separately)
3. Battery Type: Rechargeable Lithium Batteries; Collar Receiver and Remote Transmitter can be charged at the same time, save your time
4. Water Capabilities: Water-resistant Collar Receiver after the rubber cover covered
5. Range: 330 Yards/ 900 Feet
6. Tone/Vibration Options: 100 Levels of Vibration and 1 Level of Standard Tone
7. Stimulation Levels: 100 Levels of Static Shock
8. Light Mode to assist seeing dog in low light conditions
9. Power saving design with Automatic Standby and Memory Function
10. Easy to operate and ergonomic Transmitter
11. Effective and safe training system with Auto-Protect Mode
12. LCD Display featuring a Blue Back Light for nighttime usage
13. Quick and straightforward pairing process
MORE ADVANTAGES OF Upgraded Version Petrainer Dog Shock Collar 900 ft Remote Dog Training Collar
How to Pair the Remote Transmitter and Receiver Collar?
1. Please charge before using the product!
2. Power on the Collar Receiver by pressing the PAIR button on the Collar Receiver. A beep will sound, and the indicating light will turn on.
3. Press and hold the PAIR button for 3 seconds until the beep sounds again, the indicating light will begin to flash quickly.
4. Press the Y button on the Remote Transmitter once the Receiver Collar beeps. When the Remote Transmitter and Collar Receiver are paired successfully, the Collar Receiver will beep again, and the indicating light will turn off.
- Proper fit of the collar is important! A collar worn for too long or made too tight on the pet's neck may cause skin damage.
- Avoid leaving the collar on the dog for more than 12 hours per day. If possible, reposition the collar on the pet's neck every 1 to 2 hours.
- 1 x Transmitter
- 1 x Receiver
- 1 x Nylon Belt
- 1 x Charging Cable
- 1 x Charger
- 1 x Test Bulb
- 3 Contact Points
Would you like to tell us about a lower price?
Safety InformationCAUTION! Please read and follow the instructions in manual. Proper fit of the collar is important. A collar worn for too long or made too tight on the pet's neck may cause skin damage. These collars can cause pressure necrosis if used incorrectly and is often misidentified as burns. 1. Avoid leaving the collar on the dog for more than 12 hours per day. 2. If it's possible, reposite the collar on the pet's neck every 1 to 2 hours. 3. Check the fit of the collar to prevent excessive pressure; follow the instructions in this manual. 4. Never connect a lead to the electronic collar; it will cause excessive pressure on the contacts. 5. When using a separate collar for a lead, don't put pressure on the electronic collar. 6. Wash the dog's neck area and the contacts of the collar weekly with a damp cloth. 7. Examine the contact area daily for signs of a rash or a sore. 8. If a rash or sore is found, discontinue use of the collar until the skin has healed. 9. If the condition persists beyond 48 hours, see your veterinarian. These steps will help keep your pet safe and comfortable. Millions of pets are comfortable while they wear stainless steel contacts. Some pets are sensitive to contact pressure. You may find after some time that your pet is very tolerant of the collar. If so, you may relax some of these precautions. It Is important to continue daily checks of the contact area. If redness or sores are found, discontinue use until the skin has fully healed.
IngredientsTraining collars are used to train the dogs instead of punishing. This collar has three options to train the dogs, Beep, vibration and Static shock. And the static shock will always be the last source to use. We'd like to recommend our strong vibration training collar as well if you don't want to use static shock collar.
Ingredients【1 YEAR WARRANTY! REGISTER your product after purchase and RECEIVE EXTENDED 3 YEARS Warranty】 Should any repairs or servicing under this warranty be required, contact Customer Service by phone or email for instructions on how to pack and ship the product to Petrainer.
Directions1. Please charge the transmitter and receiver for 2 hours when you get the product for the first time. If the transmitter and receiver in low power status, please charge them for 2 hours at most. 2. Don't charge the product under circumstance of high-temperature.
Seller Warranty Description【1 YEAR WARRANTY! REGISTER your product after purchase and RECEIVE EXTENDED 3 YEARS Warranty】& Money Back Warranty; BUY WITH CONFIDENCE
Compare with similar items
Petrainer PET998DBB1 100% Waterproof and Rechargeable Dog Shock Collar 330 yd Remote Dog Training Collar with Beep/Vibra/Shock Electric E-collar
Petrainer Upgraded Model Rechargeable & Waterproof Remote Dog Training Collar 330 yd Electric Dog Bark Collar with Beep/Vibration/Shock Collar for Dogs
PetTech PT0Y1 Dog Training Shock Collar, Rechargeable and Weather Resistant, 1000 ft Range
Petrainer PET998DBB2 100% Waterproof and Rechargeable Dog Shock Collar 330 yd Remote Dog Training Collar with Beep/Vibra/Shock Electric E-collar
Petronics Rechargeable Shock Training Collar With Remote, Electronic For Large Dog With Static, Vibration, Beep And Light, 330 yd.
|Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping|
|Sold By||iPets Store||iPets Store||iPets Store||WebDealsDirect||i-Tronics||Intek|
|Item Dimensions||—||7.6 x 1.9 x 5.8 in||—||7.5 x 1.8 x 5.9 in||7.5 x 5.7 x 2.2 in||5.6 x 1.7 x 7.5 in|
|Item Weight||—||0.8 lb||—||0.6 lb||1.1 lbs||3.2 ounces|
|Design||PET998DRU - Fits neck sizes from 15" to 22"||Rainproof Remote||For one dog||—||For two dogs||For 2 dogs|
|Size||For 1 Dog||For 1 Dog||m||—||S/M/L||For 1 dog|
|Additional Features||Customer Service Telephone: 1-866-877-7949; Email: email@example.com, 【1 YEAR WARRANTY! REGISTER your product after purchase and RECEIVE EXTENDED 3 YEARS Warranty】& Money Back Warranty||Adjustable, Durable, Easy to Use||Customer Service Telephone: 1-866-877-7949; Email: firstname.lastname@example.org, 5 Years Replacement & Money Back Warranty||—||Rechargable, Waterproof, Easy to use||Easy to Use, Durable, Adjustable|
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
We recently moved into a house with an unfenced back yard that opens up into a canyon. It’s a high traffic trail area and it was getting to the point that he would bolt into the canyon chasing birds or people or other dogs, totally ignoring my commands. I would ultimately have to chase him down and carry him home. Incredibly embarrassing. After a particularly bad day of him nearly getting hit by a car and then disappearing into the ravine at 11pm at night to be a snack for some wild animal, I started researching training collars.
We’ve had this one for a month now and it’s been a godsend. Complete 180.
So far, I have only had to use the beep setting. The beep is enough to get his attention when he’s not listening and snap him out of it. He’s now responding to all commands again and is back to being my perfect little pup ❤️ I only wish I had thought to invest in one of these collars sooner.
A month later, the collar is STILL on its first 2hr charge. We only use it for potty breaks and off leash walks. I’ve only had to beep him a handful of times but even for standby, that’s still a long time to go without having to recharge.
I did have to cut the collar to size in order to fit my 9lb Yorkie-poo. It’s not too bulky or heavy for him.
$30 is a small price to pay for doggy reform and piece of mind!
My kids have a much bigger dog 45lbs and he is 6 months old. Still a pup but gets very excited and jumps on everything and anybody. Using the beep and vibration mode doesn't phase him at all. Currently I am trying to train him to stay off my couches and switched to shock for him. One shock stopped that but again I am not a big fan. I only used that if he doesnt listen to any other commands. Each dog is different and will respond to different things. I love the fact that this has three different modes to train with.
I gave it 4 stars because of its bulkiness on smaller dogs.
Update: had the product for about a month and now when I recharge the collar it starts vibrating for no apparent reason. Unplugged it, pushed the off button but still would not stop vibrating. I unscrewed the back and disconnected the battery. I had hoped it was a fluke but plugged it in again and after 10 min or so it just started to vibrate again while plugged in. I contact the 866 customer service about the issue and they are replacing it with no issue. Thanks for the support.
Like that it is USB rechargable, we use it 2x a day for a training session... then leave it off the rest of the time. So far, the outdoor barking is down.. and we have made lots of progress on re-call. The Beep function is great if we are in a wooded area and lose sight of puppers, we get an audible that she is still in range.
Initially bought this as a last chance for our new dog who has not responded to other training methods. Very glad I watched the helpful getting started videos on the Petrainer website, and then followed up with a few online videos from Dog trainers. It really opened my eyes about how to use the collar. Instead of seeing as a last resort, now we see it as our training companion and digital leash. We have been able to take the basic obedience we were working and take it to the next level with a you, stubborn puppy with a mind of her own!
Now we are focusing on building confidence and adding in behaviors. This is helping a lot with the barking and whining that were frustrating everyone (including the dog!)
Most recent customer reviews