- Save 3% on Hygrometer Thermometer TP-50 when you purchase 1 or more any item offered by i-Tronics. Here's how (restrictions apply)
- Save 5% on ThermoPro TP55 Digital Humidity Gauge when you purchase 1 or more items offered by i-Tronics. Here's how (restrictions apply)
- Save 5% on Wireless Remote Thermometer TP11 when you purchase 1 or more items offered by i-Tronics. Here's how (restrictions apply)
- Save 5% on Super fast TP02s meat thermometer when you purchase 1 or more items offered by i-Tronics. Here's how (restrictions apply)
- Save 10% on iTronics LED Dual Alarm Clock Radio with USB Charging when you purchase 1 or more Qualifying items offered by i-Tronics. Enter code VKHHWD84 at checkout. Here's how (restrictions apply)
Petrainer PET998DBB1 100% Waterproof and Rechargeable Dog Shock Collar 330 yd Remote Dog Training Collar with Beep/Vibra/Shock Electric E-collar
Fulfillment by Amazon (FBA) is a service we offer sellers that lets them store their products in Amazon's fulfillment centers, and we directly pack, ship, and provide customer service for these products. Something we hope you'll especially enjoy: FBA items qualify for FREE Shipping and Amazon Prime.
If you're a seller, Fulfillment by Amazon can help you increase your sales. We invite you to learn more about Fulfillment by Amazon .
- Petrainer Dog Electronic Collar offers 5 YEARS Replacement or Refund Warranty; If you ever have any issue with your training collar, just contact us! Petrainer US Based Customer Service (Phone & Email) 5 Days a Week
- Immensely Popular E-Collar used by Expert Trainers & First Time Pet Owners; Can be used to help correct barking, walking, leash training, sitting, aggression, and other behavioral obedience
- Dog Shock Collar with 0-100 Levels of customization for Static Stimulation & Vibration, and a standard Tone (Beep) Mode which will give an audible warning, which makes it guaranteed to have a stimulation that works for your dog
- Remote Training Collar is designed with RF434Mhz technology range up to 330 yards, easily train your dog in the park or backyard; Adjustable TPU collar sized from 0 to 25 inches
- 100% waterproof dog collar receivers; Rechargeable transmitter and receiver can be charged at the same time, so your equipment is always ready to train
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Special offers and product promotions
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
The Petrainer PET998DBB1 is the perfect beginner dog training system. If new to the realm of remote training and need to correct obedience within the house or yard, or the occasional walk in the park, then look no further. This system was designed and built with a new user in mind and is accommodating for any trainer's need, with it's 4 modes: vibration, shock stimulation, beep and light. Finding a stimulation a dog reacts to can be painstakingly difficult but with the Petrainer PET998DBB1's 100 levels of stimulation of vibration and shock, a stimulation should be found with ease. With the simplistic design, and easy to understand interface, and more time curbing your dog's misbehavior.
1. Collar Size: Able to fit small, medium and large dogs. 15 lbs or Larger. TPU Collar Size from 0 to 25 inches long
2. Remote Transmitter can control up to two dogs with additional collar receiver
3. Battery Type: Rechargeable Lithium Batteries for Collar Receiver and Remote Transmitter
4. Water Capabilities: Waterproof Collar Receiver, Rainproof Remote Transmitter
5. Range: 330 Yards
6. Tone/Vibration Options: 100 Levels of Vibration and 1 Level of Standard Tone
7. Stimulation Levels: 100 Levels of Static Shock
8. Rechargeable Transmitter and Receiver can be charged at the same time
9. Power saving design with Automatic Standby and Memory Function
10. Light Mode to assist seeing dog in low light conditions
11. Easy to use design and operation
12. Effective and safe training system with Auto-Protect Mode
13. Convenient, easy to read LCD Screen shows the stimulation level
- 1 x Transmitter
- 1 x Receiver
- 1 x TPU Belt
- 2 x Charging Cable
- 1 x Charger
- 1 x Test Bulb
- 3 x Metal Probes
Would you like to tell us about a lower price?
Safety InformationGeneral Training Tips: (1) Make training sessions short and positive (between 10-15 minutes long for each session.) (2) Train one dog at a time. (3) During the first initial training sessions, keep the dog in a familiar outdoor environment. (4) Use a long leash fastened to a non-metallic collar to help the dog's learning. (5) Teaching the dog a command first before reinforce the command with the Remote Transmitter. (6) For basic obedience training, vibration is more useful. (7) Issue one obedience command at a time. Do not use the training system for commands that the dog has not learned. (8) During training, look for all the positive changes in the dog's behavior and remember to reinforce them promptly with ample praise and reward. Avoid over-correcting your dog. (9) Please keep in mind, that you should keep training sessions short and end every session on a high note. Stop Training and play with the dog as soon the dog has accomplished a new level of proficiency.
IngredientsPlease read and follow the instructions in manual. Training collars are used to train the dogs instead of punishing. This collar has three options to train the dogs, Beep, vibration and Static shock. And the static shock will always be the last source to use. We'd like to recommend our strong vibration training collar as well if you don't want to use static shock collar.
IngredientsLIMITED 5 YEARS WARRANTY iPets warrants this product to be free of defects in parts, materials and workmanship for a period of 365 days, from date of purchase. Should any repairs or servicing under this warranty be required, contact Customer Service by phone or email for instructions on how to pack and ship the product to iPets.
IngredientsPetrainer CUSTOMER SERVICE Telephone: 1-866-877-7949 (USA & Canada only) Email: email@example.com Hours: Weekdays 9:00 AM- 6:00 PM EST
Seller Warranty Description5 YEARS WARRANTY Petrainer warrants this product to be free of defects in parts, materials and workmanship for a period of 365 days, from date of purchase. Should any repairs or servicing under this warranty be required, contact Customer Service by phone or email for instructions on how to pack and ship the product to Petrainer.
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
I live in an apartment building with my dog and there is some prime off-leash territory behind the building. My dog also has a tendency to bark at just one other dog in the building, loudly, and I would like to get her quieter.
I'll be honest. The Vibration seems to have little effect on her behavior. I read all of these reviews stating how humane it was and how it worked miracles, however the sensation does not bother her enough to get a response.
I tested the electric shock on various parts of my body. If you are someone truly questioning how harmful it is...just test it. It feels like a tingle on setting 1, and a "tingle thud" at setting two. I tried this various times on direct skin, and it does not hurt. I tried it on my dog, and she reacts more itchy, or as if someone tapped her on the shoulder. Would I do this at any higher than 5 for my 25 pound dog? Probably not.
I took her for a walk again and it is not a miracle cure--I would recommend as stated on many tuturials online, that you are CERTAIN your dog will come when called off leash. We are still in a phase where a buzz means "stop immediately" but turning around and returning to me takes more than one call. Ultimately, the associations between my requests and a buzz are very quick. But this might be my dog.
I can't say how this will work for other dogs, as my dog is an adult and fairly well trained. It does seem though, that she already has an idea that there is an "invisible leash" there as she responds by ceasing whatever activity she is doing (usually running.) I'm hopeful to get her to heel.
As far as the device itself, My main gripe would be the awkwardness of switching modes. I find pressing the button three times to go from vibrate to shock cumbersome, especially if someone resorts to shock after using vibrate (dog stops responding, who knows). But I did find it much easier to use than I thought.
Buying this from i-Tronics via Amazon was a great experience. Received it quickly with nice instructions. A week later i-Tronics followed up via email to ensure I was using the product (any issues delaying use), had any questions, etc. Nicely done - great customer service.
Petrainer PET998DBB1 Dog Shock Collar Waterproof and Rechargeable 330yd Remote Dog Training Collar with Beep/Vibra/Shock Electric E-collar
Overall, this has been very effective in helping us train our dog to stop chasing cars, stop attacking our kids, and stay in our unfenced yard. After the first couple of shocks, the vibrate function seems to be equally effective.
I just wish that my dog had not picked up the transmitter and carried it off somewhere. I am guessing that is a sign that she did not like this very much.
1/11/16 - an update. I talked with Petrainer Customer Service and they are sending out a new unit. What a great company. I even ordered another transmitter so that I can have two, one for my wife and one for myself.
My only complaint is, if i haven't used the remote in awhile, the device on the collar turns off. It's suppose to do this to conserve the battery, but it doesn't "wake up" on its own. I have to push the button on the collar device to wake it up. Even though it's still blinking green. I charge it every three days, but will start charging every two. I've noticed it can run out of battery before the end of the third day.
Usually the beep is all that's needed. I had previously used a couple bark collars that would beep and shock on their own. So, he's familiar with the beep. He would always get those off and break the collar, rendering them useless. I chose this model because it's a collar that doesn't snap on. It fits like a belt, with the holes.
I don't let anyone else in my house use the remote. Not even my husband (who isn't the fondest of my dog). It's easy to use and clear to see if you are on beep, vibrate, or shock. My husband has even admitted he is so much better now, and a dog he could learn to like lol. I had my dog before i met him and my dogs behavior has been a point of arguments with us ( lots of them! )
One last thing, the conductors have a silicone cover on them. This makes it more comfortable for the dog. The last two collars I had didn't have that. Just the metal directly on the dog. My dog wears this collar all day and I take it off at night (he sleeps in a big crate). It doesn't seem to bother him. The highest I've used the shock is 15. The vibrate is set to 20, but honestly the vibrate doesn't affect my dog at all.