- Save 50% on FM203B Digital Food Scale when you purchase 1 or more any items offered by i-Tronics. Here's how (restrictions apply)
- Save 10% on Instant Read Meat Thermometer when you purchase 1 or more Qualifying items offered by i-Tronics. Here's how (restrictions apply)
- Save 10% on Ultra Fast Thermocouple Thermometer when you purchase 1 or more items offered by i-Tronics. Here's how (restrictions apply)
- Save 15% on Essential Oil Diffuser-iTronics IT01 when you purchase 1 or more Qualifying items offered by i-Tronics. Here's how (restrictions apply)
- Save 10% on Xpollo Drone with Camera Live Video when you purchase 1 or more Qualifying items offered by i-Tronics. Here's how (restrictions apply)
4 Year General Merchandise Protection Planfrom Asurion, LLC
- Covers failures due to power surge and other mechanical and electrical breakdowns.
- No deductibles or hidden fees. Shipping included on all repairs. Fully transferable.
- Easy claims process online 24/7. If we can't fix it, we will send you an Amazon e-Card reimbursement for your product purchase price.
- Plan term and select coverage begins date of purchase and is inclusive of the manufacturer's warranty. All other coverage begins after the manufacturer's warranty expires. Plan is fully refunded if canceled within 30 days.
- Plan contract will be emailed from Asurion within 24 hours of purchase. This will not ship with your product.
Petrainer PET998DBB2 100% Waterproof and Rechargeable Dog Shock Collar 330 yd Remote Dog Training Collar with Beep/Vibra/Shock Electric E-collar
Fulfillment by Amazon (FBA) is a service we offer sellers that lets them store their products in Amazon's fulfillment centers, and we directly pack, ship, and provide customer service for these products. Something we hope you'll especially enjoy: FBA items qualify for FREE Shipping and Amazon Prime.
If you're a seller, Fulfillment by Amazon can help you increase your sales. We invite you to learn more about Fulfillment by Amazon .
- Petrainer Dog Electronic Collar offers 1 YEAR WARRANTY! REGISTER your product after purchase and RECEIVE EXTENDED 3 YEARS Warranty; If you ever have any issue with your training collar, just contact us! Petrainer US Based Customer Service (Phone & Email) 5 Days a Week
- Immensely Popular E-Collar used by Expert Trainers & First Time Pet Owners; Can be used to help correct barking, walking, leash training, sitting, aggression, and other behavioral obedience
- Dog Shock Collar with 0-100 Levels of customization for Static Stimulation & Vibration, and a standard Tone (Beep) Mode which will give an audible warning, which makes it guaranteed to have a stimulation that works for your dog
- Remote Training Collar is designed with RF434Mhz technology range up to 330 yards, easily train your dog in the park or backyard; Adjustable TPU collar sized from 0 to 25 inches
- 100% waterproof dog collar receivers; Rechargeable transmitter and receiver can be charged at the same time, so your equipment is always ready to train
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Special offers and product promotions
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Petrainer PET998DBB 100% Waterproof and Rechargeable Dog Shock Collar 330 yd Remote Dog Training Collar with Beep/Vibrating/Shock Electric E-collar
The Petrainer PET998DBB2 is the perfect beginner dog training system with two waterproof receivers. If new to the realm of remote training with an e-collar and need to correct obedience within the house or yard, or the occasional walk in the park, then look no further. This system was designed and built with a new user in mind and is accommodating for any trainer's need, with it's 3 modes: beep, vibration and shock stimulation. Finding a stimulation a dog reacts to can be painstakingly difficult but with the Petrainer PET998DBB2's 100 levels of stimulation of vibration and shock, a stimulation should be found with ease. With the simplistic design, and easy to understand interface, spend less time learning a dog training collar and more time curbing your dog's misbehavior.
- Uses: basic dog obedience, barking, hunting, digging, aggressive, jumping up, bolting and so on
- Remote Transmitter can control up to two dogs with 2 collar receivers
- Collar Size: Able to fit small, medium, large dogs and puppies, 15lbs or larger
- Rechargeable Lithium Batteries for Receiver and Transmitter, can be charged at the same time
- Waterproof Collar Receiver, Rainproof Remote Transmitter
- Stimulation: 100 Levels of Static Shock and Vibration, 1 Level of Standard Tone
- Power saving design with Automatic Standby and Memory Function
- Effective and safe training system with Auto-Protect Mode
- Silicone, white stenciled buttons against blue background for easy low light condition viewing
- Avoid leaving the collar on the dog for more than 12 hours per day. When possible reposition the collar on the pet's neck every 1 to 2 hours.
- Wash the dog's neck area and the contacts of the collar weekly with a damp cloth.
HOW TO SYNCHRONIZE ?
1. Power on the Receiver Collar by pressing the ON/OFF button, a beep will sound.
2. Press and hold the ON/OFF button for 5 seconds until a beep sounds, and the indicating light will begin to flash quickly.
3. Press the Mode button to turn the Remote Transmitter on.
4. Press the Y button on the Remote Transmitter within 10 seconds to finish the pairing once the Receiver Collar beeps and flashes quickly.
5. When pairing to the second Collar Receiver, follow the same steps but first press 1/2 button to different channel.
Note: Pairing has to be finished within 10 seconds after the 1st beep from the Receiver Collar. Meaning, you have to press the Y button within 10 seconds of the 1st beep for pairing to be completed.
100% Waterpoof Receiver
Level: IP67 (Can withstand water equivalent to 0.7 liters per minute if the lid is secured properly)
1 x Transmitter
2 x Receiver
2 x TPU Collar
2 x Charging Cable
1 x Charger
1 x Test Bulb
3 x Contact Points
Rechargeable Lithium Batteries for Receiver and Transmitter, can be charged at the same time.
Ajustable TPU Collar Strap
TPU strap is more durable and easy to clean. Ajustable collar strap fit neck size up to 25 inches.
Would you like to tell us about a lower price?
Safety InformationGeneral Training Tips: (1) Make training sessions short and positive (between 10-15 minutes long for each session.) (2) Train one dog at a time. (3) During the first initial training sessions, keep the dog in a familiar outdoor environment. (4) Use a long leash fastened to a non-metallic collar to help the dog's learning. (5) Teaching the dog a command first before reinforce the command with the Remote Transmitter. (6) For basic obedience training, vibration is more useful. (7) Issue one obedience command at a time. Do not use the training system for commands that the dog has not learned. (8) During training, look for all the positive changes in the dog's behavior and remember to reinforce them promptly with ample praise and reward. Avoid over-correcting your dog. (9) Please keep in mind, that you should keep training sessions short and end every session on a high note. Stop Training and play with the dog as soon the dog has accomplished a new level of proficiency.
IngredientsPlease read and follow the instructions in manual. Training collars are used to train the dogs instead of punishing. This collar has three options to train the dogs, Beep, vibration and Static shock. And the static shock will always be the last source to use. We'd like to recommend our strong vibration training collar as well if you don't want to use static shock collar.
IngredientsPetrainer warrants this product to be free of defects in parts, materials and workmanship for a period of 365 days, from date of purchase. Should any repairs or servicing under this warranty be required, contact Customer Service by phone or email for instructions on how to pack and ship the product to iPets.
IngredientsPetrainer CUSTOMER SERVICE Telephone: 1-866-877-7949 (USA & Canada only) Email: firstname.lastname@example.org Hours: Weekdays 9:00 AM- 6:00 PM EST
Seller Warranty Description1 YEAR WARRANTY! REGISTER your product after purchase and RECEIVE EXTENDED 3 YEARS Warranty.Petrainer warrants this product to be free of defects in parts, materials and workmanship for a period of 365 days, from date of purchase. Should any repairs or servicing under this warranty be required, contact Customer Service by phone or email for instructions on how to pack and ship the product to Petrainer.
Compare with similar items
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
So far, and despite all the horror story reviews on here, my collars and remote have worked out well and were well worth the price paid. I use them on two australian blue heelers (One is 4 months old and 10 pounds, the other is 1 year old and 40 pounds.) Each collar operates between 4 settings: Light ---> The little green light will flash repeatedly when activated. Beep ---> A loud and annoying beep will sound over and over for as long as you hold down the beep button. Vibrate ---> There are 100 levels of vibration to choose from. Shock ---> There are also 100 levels of shock to choose from. An 9 year old boy bravely volunteered to test a few of the shock levels. He described evels 1-6 as non-painful. Levels 7-12 gave him a a little bit more of a "bite." And he said level 13 zapped him pretty good...
The beep and vibration settings are very effective on my youngest pup. I very rarely have to shock her, and when I do, it only needs to be set at level 1 [out of 100]. My older pup is a bit more stubborn and strong-willed, therefore the beep and vibration don't really work well for him if he's bound and determined to be mischievous. I've had to shock him on level 16 or 17 in order to keep him from running into the road or towards a person. Normally levels 10-12 are enough to grab his attention and remind him that he is not the alpha when it comes to his sometimes dumb decisions. I will say "Here" when I want him to come. If he does not come after the first command, I'll give him a shock on level 5 or 6 and progressively raise the level while first giving the command "Here" until he begins moving in my direction. If he stops moving in my direction, I will lower it back down to 5 or 6 and then administer a consistent shock until he begins moving in my direction again. This has proven to be highly effective, as he comes nearly every time I say "Here." An occasional deer can influence him to ignore my commands, at which times I will shock him until he remembers he must obey. It is important to only give the command once before shocking/beeping/vibrating them, because if you give the command six times before a shock, they will eventually realize that they can ignore your command five times before they actually have to listen and obey. So remember, one command: "Here." If they ignore you, low level shock(or beep or vibrate). It will not take long for them to realize there are consequences for disobeying. Please, for the love of God, DO NOT ELECTROCUTE YOUR PUP ON LEVEL 100. This is an exceptional training tool, and it requires a high level of responsibility and discipline from the person controlling the remote. As I mentioned earlier, beep and vibrate work well with some pups. With the youngin, I start by giving a command, then beeping her if she doesn't respond. Then another command, then a vibrate (on level 100) if she doesn't respond. Usually by this time, she's either headed in my direction, or she's already at my feet. The range is 300 meters I think... I've zapped my oldest pup from all the way across the field. It was a loooong ways (out of earshot), but it still zapped him good and he bolted straight back towards the house.
As far as the waterproof-ness of the collars, I wasn't immediately confident that the design would be sufficient towards keeping water out.... But the other day my little pup dove straight into the creek (which was about 40 degrees at the time...lol) and then she came bounding back out of there, collar still working. It has not given me any problems since that little swim adventure, but come summertime, I can edit this review and give you a better idea of the durability under the water. But so far, the collar on my youngin has survived one submersion in the creek and countless roll-arounds in the snow and mud puddles.
The one thing that I ABSOLUTELY HATE about this whole deal is the remote. Don't get me wrong, I can easily switch back and forth between collar 1 and collar 2 with the buttons it has, but it's just not designed intelligently. There should be a switch, like an actual physical, up-and-down switch on the side, top, or front of the remote to switch between collar one and two. Otherwise, you have no idea which collar you are set on unless you look at the screen, and in a fast paced, think-quick scenario when a dog is bolting toward the road or chasing after the chubby mailman, you don't always have the convenience and luxury of taking the time to look at the screen, clicking on the (1&2) button, making sure it's on shock mode, and then administering the shock in time before your pup's standing in the roadway or nibblin' on the mailman's rear end. It'd be 100 times better to have a switch, so you could always know (just by feeling the position of the switch with your finger) that when the switch is up, it's on collar one, and visa versa for collar two. A similar arguement can be made for the "shock" feature. I would like a separate button from the other three settings (Light, Beep, Vibrate) so in case of a similar emergency as I just described, you won't have to look at the screen to be able to know whether your shocking the pup or perhaps just turning on the blinky light (which works pretty good when you lose your dog in the dead of night.) The way it is now, you have cycle through all four settings using one button.
MY BIGGEST COMPLAINT ABOUT THE REMOTE: THERE IS NO WAY TO LOCK THE DARN BUTTONS. IN OTHER WORDS, IF YOU PUT THE REMOTE IN YOUR POCKET, OR CLIP IT ON YOUR BELT, AND THEN YOU ACCIDENTALLY LEAN UP AGAINST SOMETHING AND THE **SHOCK*** BUTTON GETS PRESSED, YOU WILL BE SHOCKING THE HECK OUT OF YOUR DOG UNTIL THE BUTTON IS UNPRESSED. I have done it once, and it made me pretty mad cause my older dog took a pretty good zap, which caused him to yip a little, and it was all because I was carrying a box into my house and the corner of the box accidentally pushed the shock button. It's just not practical to create a shock collar remote and not put a lock feature on it to prevent such accidents. Petrainer made a wonderful product....but I just wanna look at the guy who designed the remote and ask him what in the world was he thinking.
All in all, I give this set 90 points out of 100.
First - the Boxer mix - only 3x he wore the collar, I never had to shock him, he only got beeps and vibrate. He would be told NO BARK then a beep we would do that 3x if he continued to bark he got a vibrate, by the 3rd time wearing the collar which was day two he only barked once told no bark and he stopped he has continued without wearing the collar since last summer (he use to do this before we moved we just needed some extra help).
Second - the healers, only one has had to wear the collar and we still have days where the collar comes out because he occationally just doesn't want to listen or he goes to the far corner of the yard and will bark consistently at our neighbors and until the bushes get big enough we have to use the collar to deter the barking and get their attention from across the yard without screaming at them.
Third - the beagles all our beagle bark and we understand their barks and they all understand NO BARK, but we have another problem where I have a male beagle that will jump or climb our fence which ever he feels like doing, and his sister enjoys digging holes and also has a very stubborn bull headed minded dog since she was young. When still use the collars typically in the afternoon/evening they go on around 1pm before they go outside and come off around 6pm the beeps typically deter the climbing/jumping and they leave the fence alone and find other things to do or play with. However when our male does jump the fence because he does within mere seconds I do use the shock if he runs towards the back of the property or doesn't respond to the beep. Typically I can beep the collar at him and he will run around the property and come to the front gate and he will be ready to come in. Without the collar he would run everywhere anywhere for hours, now we can focus his running in smaller time sections and not worry like we use to because we wouldn't know where he went.
Loud enough beep to hear in our large yard
Waterproof, we live in Kentucky - lots of rain here
Different lengths of contact points to put on the collars
It has been an easy training tool with the dedicated time
The collar flashes so it helps at night (if needed to be worn)
Easy to change between collars
Easy to change the modes from beep, vibrate, shocks
A Great training tool for hard to train dogs
Able to be used on multiple dog breeds
Decent size transmitter size of a small warlike talkie
Only black & orange collars, multiple collars help when using 4 collars at once.
Collar Communicators will occasionally turn off if they haven't been transmitted to in a while.
The collars, adjustable collars would be nice so that multiple dogs can wear the same collar if needed
That when the Shock is at the lowest setting and the down button is hit it will go to 100 (be very careful)
It would be awesome if the background color of the transmitter changed colors depending on the collar it was on at that moment.
Our collars have came in very handy and I would recommend them to anyone interested, just be very mindful of what your dog can tolerate what type of signal should be given for the act at hand. My beagles and healer actually run over to have their collars put on when I get them out they aren't afraid of them or fear them which is a good sign.