2 Year Asurion Portable Electronics Accident Protection Planfrom Asurion, LLC
- Covers drops, spills and cracks and other mechanical and electrical breakdowns.
- No deductibles or hidden fees. Free shipping on all repairs. Fully transferable.
- Easy claims process online or by phone 24/7. If we can't fix it, we will send you an Amazon e-Card for full replacement value.
- Coverage begins date of purchase and is inclusive of the manufacturer's warranty. Plan is fully refunded if canceled within 30 days.
- Plan contract will be emailed from Asurion within 48 hours of purchase. This will not ship with your product.
Petrainer PET998DRB1 Dog Training Collar Rechargeable and Rainproof 330 yd Remote Dog Shock Collar with Beep, Vibra and Shock Electronic Collar
Fulfillment by Amazon (FBA) is a service we offer sellers that lets them store their products in Amazon's fulfillment centers, and we directly pack, ship, and provide customer service for these products. Something we hope you'll especially enjoy: FBA items qualify for FREE Shipping and Amazon Prime.
If you're a seller, Fulfillment by Amazon can help you increase your sales. We invite you to learn more about Fulfillment by Amazon .
- Immensely Popular E-Collar used by Expert Trainers & First Time Pet Owners; Can be used to help correct barking, walking, leash training, sitting, aggression, and other behavioral obedience
- Dog Shock Collar with 0-100 Levels of customization for Static Stimulation & Vibration, and a standard Tone (Beep) Mode, three types of stimulation make it guaranteed you will find a stimulation that works for your dog
- Remote Training Collar is designed with RF434Mhz technology to provide a range up to 330 yards, easily train your dog in the park or backyard
- Rechargeable and Water-resistant collar receiver and transmitter; Adjustable collar strap, fits neck sizes from 15 to 22 inches
- 【1 YEAR WARRANTY! REGISTER your product after purchase and RECEIVE EXTENDED 3 YEARS Warranty】If you ever have any issue with your training collar, just contact us! Petrainer US Based Customer Service (Phone & Email) 5 Days a Week, you can reach us at 866-877-7949
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Petrainer PET998DRB1 Dog Training Collar with Beep, Vibration and Shock - help you to stop your dog's misbehavior
The Petrainer PET998DRB1 dog training collar system allows for perfecting small range dog obedience. With 300 yard/900 feet range, this device was designed with the common household dog in mind, as the range of this system easily accommodates a stroll to your nearby park, or training in the backyard. We've incorporated every function that's needed for a beginner trainer or novice training collar user. Those functions are static shock, vibration and tone, which allow the trainer to receive the best possible results. Don't worry about finding a stimulation level that will correct your dog without overstimulating, as this e-collar has 100 levels to ensure a level is found that's perfect for your dog.
- Collar Size: Able to fit small, medium and large dogs, 15lbs or Larger. Durable and adjustable Nylon Collar Size Length from 15 to 22 inches long
- Includes one collar, Remote Transmitter can control up to two collars. (Extra collars are sold separately)
- Rechargeable Lithium Batteries for Collar Receiver and Remote Transmitter
- Water Capabilities: Water Resistant Collar Receiver after the rubber coverd
- Range: 330 Yards
- Tone/Vibration Options: 100 Levels of Vibration and 1 Level of Standard Tone
- Stimulation Levels: 100 Levels of Static Shock
- Power saving design with Automatic Standby and Memory Function
- Light Mode to assist seeing dog in low light conditions
- Easy to operate and ergonomic Transmitter
- Effective and safe training system with Auto-Protect Mode
- LCD Display featuring a Blue Back Light for nighttime usage
- Quick and straightforward pairing process
- Proper fit of the collar is important! A collar worn for too long or made too tight on the pet's neck may cause skin damage.
- Avoid leaving the collar on the dog for more than 12 hours per day. If possible, reposition the collar on the pet's neck every 1 to 2 hours.
How to Pair the Remote Transmitter and Receiver Collar?
- Please charge before using the product!
- Power on the Collar Receiver by pressing the RESET hole of the Collar Receiver with a pen or paper clip. A beep will sound, and the indicating light will turn on.
- Press the Y button on the Remote Transmitter once the Receiver Collar beeps. When the Remote Transmitter and Collar Receiver are paired successfully, the Collar Receiver will beep again, and the indicating light will turn off. Pairing has to be finished within 10 seconds after the 1st beep from the Receiver Collar. Meaning, you have to press the Y button within 10 seconds of the 1st beep for pairing to be completed.
- 1 x Transmitter
- 1 x Receiver
- 1 x Nylon Belt
- 1 x Charging Cable
- 1 x Charger
- 1 x Test Bulb
- 3 Contact Points
Would you like to tell us about a lower price?
Safety InformationCAUTION! Please read and follow the instructions in manual. Proper fit of the collar is important. A collar worn for too long or made too tight on the pet's neck may cause skin damage. These collars can cause pressure necrosis if used incorrectly and is often misidentified as burns. 1. Avoid leaving the collar on the dog for more than 12 hours per day. 2. If it's possible, reposite the collar on the pet's neck every 1 to 2 hours. 3. Check the fit of the collar to prevent excessive pressure; follow the instructions in this manual. 4. Never connect a lead to the electronic collar; it will cause excessive pressure on the contacts. 5. When using a separate collar for a lead, don't put pressure on the electronic collar. 6. Wash the dog's neck area and the contacts of the collar weekly with a damp cloth. 7. Examine the contact area daily for signs of a rash or a sore. 8. If a rash or sore is found, discontinue use of the collar until the skin has healed. 9. If the condition persists beyond 48 hours, see your veterinarian. These steps will help keep your pet safe and comfortable. Millions of pets are comfortable while they wear stainless steel contacts. Some pets are sensitive to contact pressure. You may find after some time that your pet is very tolerant of the collar. If so, you may relax some of these precautions. It Is important to continue daily checks of the contact area. If redness or sores are found, discontinue use until the skin has fully healed.
IngredientsTraining collars are used to train the dogs instead of punishing. This collar has three options to train the dogs, Beep, vibration and Static shock. And the static shock will always be the last source to use. We'd like to recommend our strong vibration training collar as well if you don't want to use static shock collar.
Ingredients【1 YEAR WARRANTY! REGISTER your product after purchase and RECEIVE EXTENDED 3 YEARS Warranty】Should any repairs or servicing under this warranty be required, contact Customer Service by phone or email for instructions on how to pack and ship the product to Petrainer.
IngredientsTroubleshooting: 1. Please synchronise the transmitter and receiver before using. 2. There're 2 channels for this product, if you synchronise the transmitter and receiver in channel 1, the receiver collar can only be controlled in channel 1, it won't work in channel 2. 3. There are 100 levels for vibration and shock function (0-100lvs), if you set the level at 0, the vibration and shock function won't work.
Directions1. Please charge the transmitter and receiver for 2 hours when you get the product for the first time. If the transmitter and receiver in low power status, please charge them for 2 hours at most. 2. Don't charge the product under circumstance of high-temperature.
Seller Warranty Description【1 YEAR WARRANTY! REGISTER your product after purchase and RECEIVE EXTENDED 3 YEARS Warranty】BUY WITH CONFIDENCE.
Compare with similar items
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
**Updated to add- I didn't think to mention this before, but I wasn't a fan of the collar that comes with the pet trainer so we used the collar we already had for our pup and it works great. You just slide the actual trainer off the black collar and it can slide right on to yours. (I just though that might be helpful for someone).
I rely greatly on customer reviews when I am looking to purchase an item, and I know others do too, so I try to be as thorough and honest in giving it as possible. I put a lot of thought into my review and appreciate feedback, [...]. Thanks so much for reading and feel free to ask me any questions! :)
WARNING!!! This product has intensity settings from 1 to 100. My dog "Mack" is a 75 pound Pitt Bull that is normally very obedient. When I first received this "shock collar" I set it on level 10 out of 100. I then shocked myself to see what kind of "pain stimulus" Mack would receive. It was a very strong shock! So much that it made the muscles in my arm suddenly contract involuntarily. It was very surprising and I wouldn't suggest that anyone set their dogs collar this high unless you have a very unruly, hard headed dog!
I set the shock level down to a 1 (out of 100) setting and shocked myself again. After increasing the "stimulus level" a couple more times and shocking myself repeatedly (I'm a glutton for punishment), I decided that level 5 was just enough to get Mack's attention without "hurting" him. I am an animal lover and I would never subject my animals to something harmful or something I had not experienced first hand.
My dog Mack is a registered Emotional support dog, and his willingness to calmly and willingly accept commands is a must! Since he is a large dog that happens to be a misundetood breed (75 pound Pitt Bull) and
will be in public at public places such as Wal-Mart, restaurants, grocery stores, and airports.
Now the part "the average pet owner" needs to understand is, your dog has feelings and emotions just like a small child (without the benefits of cognitive understanding). If you use this product without also utilizing positive training and rewards, you will turn your dog into a cowardly, confused, and uncomfortable wreck of an animal. Cowardly, confused dogs bite more people than "mean and vicious" dogs. In "dogs world", the only defense they have is to bite.
So, I ask you to please exercise caution, patients, and common sense when using this product or any other form of "negative or punative" training with your animals. I highly recommend searching YouTube for training help or do some research at the library. I've trained dogs for "working livestock" in a ranch or farm setting for years, and have had a lot of time to learn from my mistakes, and have had the opportunity to train some extremely intelligent dogs. Used incorrectly this or any other products can be more harmful than one might expect.
Most recent customer reviews
and they stop working after about 8 to 10 weeks! but it does the job.Read more