- Save 3% on Hygrometer Thermometer TP-50 when you purchase 1 or more any item offered by i-Tronics. Here's how (restrictions apply)
- Save 5% on ThermoPro TP55 Digital Humidity Gauge when you purchase 1 or more items offered by i-Tronics. Here's how (restrictions apply)
- Save 5% on Wireless Remote Thermometer TP11 when you purchase 1 or more items offered by i-Tronics. Here's how (restrictions apply)
- Save 5% on Super fast TP02s meat thermometer when you purchase 1 or more items offered by i-Tronics. Here's how (restrictions apply)
- Save 10% on iTronics LED Dual Alarm Clock Radio with USB Charging when you purchase 1 or more Qualifying items offered by i-Tronics. Enter code VKHHWD84 at checkout. Here's how (restrictions apply)
Petrainer PET998DRB Dog Training Collar Rechargeable and Rainproof 330yd Remote Dog Shock Collar with Beep, Vibration and Shock Electronic Collar
Fulfillment by Amazon (FBA) is a service we offer sellers that lets them store their products in Amazon's fulfillment centers, and we directly pack, ship, and provide customer service for these products. Something we hope you'll especially enjoy: FBA items qualify for FREE Shipping and Amazon Prime.
If you're a seller, Fulfillment by Amazon can help you increase your sales. We invite you to learn more about Fulfillment by Amazon .
- Immensely Popular E-Collar used by Expert Trainers & First Time Pet Owners; Can be used to help correct barking, walking, leash training, sitting, aggression, and other behavioral obedience
- Dog Shock Collar with 0-100 Levels of customization for Static Stimulation & Vibration, and a standard Tone (Beep) Mode, three types of stimulation make it guaranteed you will find a stimulation that works for your dog
- Remote Training Collar is designed with RF434Mhz technology to provide a range up to 330 yards, easily train your dog in the park or backyard
- Rechargeable and Water-resistant collar receiver and transmitter; Adjustable collar strap, fits neck sizes from 15 to 22 inches
- Petrainer Dog Training Collar offers 5 YEARS Replacement or Refund Warranty; If you ever have any issue with your training collar, just contact us! Petrainer US Based Customer Service (Phone & Email) 5 Days a Week
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Special offers and product promotions
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Petrainer PET998DRB1 Dog Training Collar with Beep, Vibration and Shock - help you to stop your dog's misbehavior
The Petrainer PET998DRB1 dog training collar system allows for perfecting small range dog obedience. With 300 yard/900 feet range, this device was designed with the common household dog in mind, as the range of this system easily accommodates a stroll to your nearby park, or training in the backyard. We've incorporated every function that's needed for a beginner trainer or novice training collar user. Those functions are static shock, vibration and tone, which allow the trainer to receive the best possible results. Don't worry about finding a stimulation level that will correct your dog without overstimulating, as this e-collar has 100 levels to ensure a level is found that's perfect for your dog.
- Collar Size: Able to fit small, medium and large dogs, 15lbs or Larger. Durable and adjustable Nylon Collar Size Length from 15 to 22 inches long
- Includes one collar, Remote Transmitter can control up to two collars. (Extra collars are sold separately)
- Rechargeable Lithium Batteries for Collar Receiver and Remote Transmitter
- Water Capabilities: Water Resistant Collar Receiver after the rubber coverd
- Range: 330 Yards
- Tone/Vibration Options: 100 Levels of Vibration and 1 Level of Standard Tone
- Stimulation Levels: 100 Levels of Static Shock
- Power saving design with Automatic Standby and Memory Function
- Light Mode to assist seeing dog in low light conditions
- Easy to operate and ergonomic Transmitter
- Effective and safe training system with Auto-Protect Mode
- LCD Display featuring a Blue Back Light for nighttime usage
- Quick and straightforward pairing process
- Proper fit of the collar is important! A collar worn for too long or made too tight on the pet's neck may cause skin damage.
- Avoid leaving the collar on the dog for more than 12 hours per day. If possible, reposition the collar on the pet's neck every 1 to 2 hours.
How to Pair the Remote Transmitter and Receiver Collar?
- Please charge before using the product!
- Power on the Collar Receiver by pressing the RESET hole of the Collar Receiver with a pen or paper clip. A beep will sound, and the indicating light will turn on.
- Press the Y button on the Remote Transmitter once the Receiver Collar beeps. When the Remote Transmitter and Collar Receiver are paired successfully, the Collar Receiver will beep again, and the indicating light will turn off. Pairing has to be finished within 10 seconds after the 1st beep from the Receiver Collar. Meaning, you have to press the Y button within 10 seconds of the 1st beep for pairing to be completed.
- 1 x Transmitter
- 1 x Receiver
- 1 x Nylon Belt
- 1 x Charging Cable
- 1 x Charger
- 1 x Test Bulb
- 3 Contact Points
Pattern Name: For 1 Dog
Would you like to tell us about a lower price?
Safety InformationCAUTION! Please read and follow the instructions in manual. Proper fit of the collar is important. A collar worn for too long or made too tight on the pet's neck may cause skin damage. These collars can cause pressure necrosis if used incorrectly and is often misidentified as burns. 1. Avoid leaving the collar on the dog for more than 12 hours per day. 2. If it's possible, reposite the collar on the pet's neck every 1 to 2 hours. 3. Check the fit of the collar to prevent excessive pressure; follow the instructions in this manual. 4. Never connect a lead to the electronic collar; it will cause excessive pressure on the contacts. 5. When using a separate collar for a lead, don't put pressure on the electronic collar. 6. Wash the dog's neck area and the contacts of the collar weekly with a damp cloth. 7. Examine the contact area daily for signs of a rash or a sore. 8. If a rash or sore is found, discontinue use of the collar until the skin has healed. 9. If the condition persists beyond 48 hours, see your veterinarian. These steps will help keep your pet safe and comfortable. Millions of pets are comfortable while they wear stainless steel contacts. Some pets are sensitive to contact pressure. You may find after some time that your pet is very tolerant of the collar. If so, you may relax some of these precautions. It Is important to continue daily checks of the contact area. If redness or sores are found, discontinue use until the skin has fully healed.
IngredientsTraining collars are used to train the dogs instead of punishing. This collar has three options to train the dogs, Beep, vibration and Static shock. And the static shock will always be the last source to use. We'd like to recommend our strong vibration training collar as well if you don't want to use static shock collar.
IngredientsLIMITED 5 YEARS WARRANTY iPets warrants this product to be free of defects in parts, materials and workmanship for a period of 365 days, from date of purchase. Should any repairs or servicing under this warranty be required, contact Customer Service by phone or email for instructions on how to pack and ship the product to iPets. iPets CUSTOMER SERVICE Telephone: 1-866-877-7949 (USA & Canada only) Email: firstname.lastname@example.org Hours: Weekdays 9:00 AM- 6:00 PM EST
IngredientsTroubleshooting: 1. Please synchronise the transmitter and receiver before using. 2. There're 2 channels for this product, if you synchronise the transmitter and receiver in channel 1, the receiver collar can only be controlled in channel 1, it won't work in channel 2. 3. There are 100 levels for vibration and shock function (0-100lvs), if you set the level at 0, the vibration and shock function won't work.
Directions1. Please charge the transmitter and receiver for 2 hours when you get the product for the first time. If the transmitter and receiver in low power status, please charge them for 2 hours at most. 2. Don't charge the product under circumstance of high-temperature.
Seller Warranty Description100% tested Petrainer Dog Training Collars with 5 Years Free Replacement Warranty; BUY WITH CONFIDENCE.
Compare to similar items
|Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping|
|Sold By||i-Tronics||Juestore||Daily Essentials Fulfillment||Fiddopet||Quality Works Plus||Brefac Direct|
|Color||black||Black||Black||Black||—||Dog Training Collar|
|Size||For 1 Dog||—||—||—||Small, Medium, Large||Dog Training Collar|
|Additional Features||Rechargeable&Rainproof||—||—||anti bark||Adjustable, Automatic, Environmentally Friendly||Rechargeable, Waterproof, Lightweight|
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
**Updated to add- I didn't think to mention this before, but I wasn't a fan of the collar that comes with the pet trainer so we used the collar we already had for our pup and it works great. You just slide the actual trainer off the black collar and it can slide right on to yours. (I just though that might be helpful for someone).
I rely greatly on customer reviews when I am looking to purchase an item, and I know others do too, so I try to be as thorough and honest in giving it as possible. I put a lot of thought into my review and appreciate feedback, [...]. Thanks so much for reading and feel free to ask me any questions! :)
I want to start out by saying that I never though I would buy an electronic collar for a dog. We have two dogs (male 13 month old golden retriever/labrador that's 98lbs, and a female 9 month old german shepherd/german shorthair pointer mix that's 54 lbs). Our pups are so loved and spoiled that we are actually buying a king sized bed just so they can sleep with us. That being said, we would never do anything to damage them and I have found this collar to be a very respectful and a helpful tool to train them with. I bought this product a little less than a month ago and we have been utterly amazed at the success we have had. I feel much closer to our pups now that I can trust them so much more. Our golden/lab mix is very independent and smart. I weigh about as much as he does, and before we got the collars, he would pull on his leash so hard that he would either drag me on the ground or I would be forced to let go of the leash and he would take off. We have tried harnesses and gentle leaders, but he is smart enough to know how to give himself enough leverage to pull me down. He would always come back (eventually), but he does not really understand roads and cars, so we were terrified he was going to get hit. Since we got the collars, I only need to give him a verbal phase "no pulling" and he immediately heels! I only had to use the vibrate option (on 20 out of 100 - but he has a sensitive temperament). We have also been working on going potty outside off leash. I never thought I would be able to trust him off leash, but he is like a new dog! I feel like with the use of the collar, he now respects me as his owner and knows I'm the one in charge.
When we first received the collars, I had them wear them during the day time for a week before we even programmed them. I did this so they would not become "collar-smart." I would recommend this technique to anyone thinking about implementing an electronic collar. Then we took them to our local dog park when no one else was there, and practiced. We started with a phrase they knew: first a verbal cue, then the beep, then the vibrate if they needed it. They learned so quickly, it was amazing! I have only ever used the shock once (setting 40 out of 100) on my german shepherd/gsp mix because she is less sensitive than her brother. I have them always wear the collar during the day, but I only use them when the pups are not responding to my verbal cues.
I give Petrainer five stars because the technology is more than what I paid for, but I give this particular collar only three stars because the transmitter falls off easily. We have already lost one transmitter at our dog park, so I decided to buy another model that does not seem like it can fall off. I would suggest this to anyone with large dogs or dogs that like to wrestle. If your dog does not like to play with other dogs, then this would probably be a well designed collar for you. But for us, we need a more sturdy design.
Hope this helps!