3 Year Portable Electronic Accident Protection Planfrom Asurion, LLC
- No deductibles or added costs. Parts, labor and shipping included.
- Drops, spills and cracked screens covered from day one. Other breakdowns covered after the manufacturer's warranty expires.
- Includes 24/7 tech support - setup, connectivity issues, troubleshooting and much more.
- File a claim online or by phone 24/7. If we can't repair it, we'll replace it or reimburse the purchase price with an Amazon e-gift card.
- Plans are only valid for new or certified refurbished products purchased in the last 30 days with no pre-existing damage. Protection plan documents will be delivered via email within 24 hours of purchase.
Petrainer PET998DRB1 Dog Training Collar Rechargeable and Rainproof 330 yd Remote Dog Shock Collar with Beep, Vibra and Shock Electronic Collar
|Price:||& FREE Returns|
15% extra savings coupon applied at checkout.
Sorry. You are not eligible for this coupon.
|Pattern||For 1 Dog|
About this item
- 【REGAIN CONTROL OF YOUR DOG】 Dog Training Collars offer 3 types of safe corrective stimulation modes including shock, vibration and beep for dog disobedience. Remote Training E Collars can be used to help correct your overwhelming dogs' behavior problems
- 【ULTIMATE TRAINING】Dog Training Collar with Remote provides 0 to 100 levels of intensity for Vibration and Shock Stimulation, plus a standard Beep Mode. Either an expert trainer or pet owner, with these 3 types of stimulation, you will find a safe corrective stimulation that works best for your dog
- 【ADJUSTABLE FOR ALL SIZE DOGS】Adjustable Training Collar ranging from 14 to 25 inches, it will fit your small, medium, or large size dogs. Petrainer's E Collar Nylon strap helps protect your dog's sensitive skin
- 【TRAVEL WITH YOUR PET】Don't hesitate about training in the rain, both our transmitter and waterproof collar are rechargeable. Fast charging and can be done simultaneously with both devices
- 【FREEDOM TO ROAM】Have wireless control of your pet up to 330 yards. Easily train your dog in the backyard or in the park; With a long battery life, you will be able to train your dog effectively
There is a newer model of this item:
Frequently bought together
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question may be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who purchased this item, who are all part of the Amazon community.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
Petrainer has been engaged in research & development, manufacturing and distribution of pet products for years. With a passion for innovation, we are constantly improving upon our products and delivering the best experience to our valued customers.
- 1 x Transmitter
- 1 x Receiver
- 1 x Nylon Belt
- 1 x Charging cable
- 3 Sets of Contact Points
- 1 x Test Bulb
Petrainer Training Collar with Remote
With 330yd range, this device was designed with the common household dog in mind, as it easily accommodates a stroll to your nearby park, or training in the backyard. We've incorporated every function that's needed for a beginner which are shock, vibrate and tone that allow the trainer to receive the best possible results. Don't worry about finding a stimulation level that will correct your dog without overstimulating, as it has 100 levels to ensure a level is found that's perfect for your dog.
- Remote Range: 300m/ 330yd/ 1000ft
- Rechargeable Lithium Batteries for Collar Receiver and Remote Transmitter (Please use a 5V adapter to charge the battery)
- Rainproof Collar Receiver and Remote Transmitter
- Light Mode to assist seeing dog in low light conditions and if you drop your keys
- Quick and straightforward pairing process
- Power saving design with Automatic Standby and Memory Function
- Adjustable Collar Size from 14 to 25 inches, able to fit all size dogs 8lbs or larger
- Uses: basic dog obedience, barking, hunting, digging, aggression, jumping up, bolting and so on
Extensive Range Control
Designed with RF434Mhz technology to provide a range up to 330 yards, tackle any outdoor environment with confidence that you’ll be able to control your dog.
Zero Skin Irritation
Soft silicone covers for contact points better protect your pet's skin, to ensure a safe and humane training experience
Rain-resistant receiver allow your dog to enjoy the aquatic adventures in their life; Train your dog during any weather conditions
3 Training Mode
0-100 levels of customization for Static Shock & Vibration and a standard Tone Mode, ensures you will find a stimulation that trains your dog like a professional would.
Why People Choose Petrainer Brand?
One of Leading Pet Training Brand
Millions of users of our product across many countries in the world, more and more people trust Petrainer products.
Your Voice Based Design
We are always listening to customer's suggestions to help design our products, and ensure our products are continually improved.
Friendly After-sales Service
A hassle-free support experienced team would love to hear from you and won't rest until your issue is resolved.
|Bark Collar PET856||Remote Training Collar PET998DBB||Remote Training Collar PET619|
|Expandable System||Supports training up to 2 dogs||Supports training up to 2 dogs|
|Water Capabilities||Waterproof||Rainproof Remote & Waterproof Collar||Rainproof Remote & Waterproof Collar|
|Level Adjustment Tool||Button||Up-down button||Dial|
|Remote Range||330 Yards||330 Yards|
- Is Discontinued By Manufacturer : No
- Product Dimensions : 7.6 x 1.8 x 6 inches; 9.6 Ounces
- Item model number : PET998DRU
- Department : Dogs
- Batteries : 1 Lithium Polymer batteries required. (included)
- Date First Available : April 16, 2015
- Manufacturer : Petrainer
- ASIN : B00W6UVROK
- Customer Reviews:
CAUTION! Please read and follow the instructions in manual. Proper fit of the collar is important. A collar worn for too long or made too tight on the pet's neck may cause skin damage. These collars can cause pressure necrosis if used incorrectly and is often misidentified as burns. 1. Avoid leaving the collar on the dog for more than 12 hours per day. 2. If it's possible, reposite the collar on the pet's neck every 1 to 2 hours. 3. Check the fit of the collar to prevent excessive pressure; follow the instructions in this manual. 4. Never connect a lead to the electronic collar; it will cause excessive pressure on the contacts. 5. When using a separate collar for a lead, don't put pressure on the electronic collar. 6. Wash the dog's neck area and the contacts of the collar weekly with a damp cloth. 7. Examine the contact area daily for signs of a rash or a sore. 8. If a rash or sore is found, discontinue use of the collar until the skin has healed. 9. If the condition persists beyond 48 hours, see your veterinarian. These steps will help keep your pet safe and comfortable. Millions of pets are comfortable while they wear stainless steel contacts. Some pets are sensitive to contact pressure. You may find after some time that your pet is very tolerant of the collar. If so, you may relax some of these precautions. It Is important to continue daily checks of the contact area. If redness or sores are found, discontinue use until the skin has fully healed.
About charging: a. Please charge the transmitter and receiver for 2 hours when you get the product for the first time. If the transmitter and receiver in low power status, please charge them for 2 hours at most. b. Don't charge the product under circumstance of high-temperature. c. The device is not waterproof and in any case, if it may get wet, the customer should stop to use the device until they make sure it’s dry.