- Get free shipping on this item when you purchase 1 or more Qualifying Items offered by Pet World Plus. Here's how (restrictions apply)
Other Sellers on Amazon
+ Free Shipping
+ Free Shipping
+ $199.99 shipping
4-Year Portable Electronics Protection Planfrom SquareTrade
- Coverage for product breakdowns and malfunctions
- 24/7 customer support
- Free shipping on all repairs with no deductibles or hidden fees
- Fully transferable with gifts. Cancel anytime, full refund in the first 30 days
- If you purchase this service plan and eligible product for this service plan, you acknowledge that Amazon may send the service plan seller relevant product and price information for the purpose of administering the plan
Go Pet Petrun Pr700 Dog Treadmill Indoor Exercise / Fitness Kit - For Dogs Upto 44 Pounds
|Price:||$619.85 & FREE Shipping|
Usually ships within 2 to 3 days.
- Petrun pr700 dog treadmill
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Customers also shopped for
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
Special offers and product promotions
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
The PetRun PR700 Dog Treadmill For Dogs Up To 44 Pounds. With the lowest running platform this treadmillis easy for your dog to climb aboard, walk and run without fear or shyness. This dog treadmill features a silent driving system for quiet operation, wireless remote controls and a safety lock system. The PR700 is one of the PetRun professional dog treadmills designed for your active dog.
Would you like to tell us about a lower price?
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
you've given the puppy a fingertip full of whipped cream.
The rails have to be assembled, which is a little tricky, but once your pup comes to know and love the treadmill, (and they surely will),
you really don't need them. It's very heavy and you'll need a dolly or another person, to get it where you want it.
The best feature, for us, is the remote. You can sit off to the side and have complete control over the machine and the dog using it.
Small dogs cruise nicely at about 3 1/2 - 4 MPH. Be careful with speeds above 5 MPH. (Tip: if you can hear their nails scraping the mat as they run, they're either tired, or the speed is too fast) I have two BIchon Boyz. We "workout" twice a day for 6 minutes each, moving gradually up to
5 MPH, stay there for 30 seconds, and gradually back down. Then it's beef jerky on the house.
It's a little pricey on the screen, but once you open the freight, it's easy to see that you've gotten your money's worth.
And the customer service is absolutely first class. Very highly recommended.