Industrial Deals HPC Save up to 90% on textbooks Womens Red and Rose nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Kidz Bop All-New Fire 7, starting at $49.99 Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Garnet Jewelry Home and Garden Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon TheBigSick TheBigSick TheBigSick  Three new members of the Echo family Fire HD 8, starting at $79.99 Kindle Paperwhite AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Shop now

Customer reviews

Pets at the White House: 50 Years of Presidents and Their Pets
Format: Hardcover|Change

on September 17, 2017
I LOVED THIS BOOK B EING A BIG ANIMAL LOVER ITS GREAT.
on December 17, 2012
A beautiful book for both pet and history lovers. Pet lovers will enjoy the fun the White House pets brought to the American public throughout the years and the related stories provide another side of our Presidents ... Some will bring a tear to your eye while others will make you laugh out loud. Lots of great photos to enjoy as you pass through the last 50+ years of history, presidential occupants and pet pals.
on May 17, 2017
Excellent
on January 7, 2015
If you ever wondered what kind of animal the President choose, you will love this book. It describes in detail the 1st Dogs over 50 years and their lives in the White House. Enjoyed reading cover to cover.
on March 26, 2013
I bought this book for my ten year old granddaughter for Christmas. She loved it and the whole family enjoyed reading the book and looking at the pictures. The book is high quality and would make a great gift for any school age child or adult. I think it would make a great coffee table book!
on September 26, 2013
I love it because It is a perfect coffee table book.. Everyone looks at it and some read it others just look at the pictures. My grandchildren love it too!!! It is easy to read about one president or the animal involved and then put it down until next time.
on December 31, 2012
i ORDERED FOR A GIFT, SO I ONLY HAD TIME TO QUICKLY REVIEW IT BUT I WAS PROUD TO GIVE IT . THE PICTURES WERE VERY NICE AND I'M SURE IT HAD MANY INTERESTING THINGS IN IT. I AM NOT DISSAPOINTED THAT I ORDERED IT!
on February 23, 2013
This is a great gift for the dog lover's in your life! Beautiful photos and great stories are written inside...I was very pleased to give this gift and the people who received it were just as happy to get it! I highly recommend this book!
on February 2, 2013
What a great coffee table book. The pictures are fun to look at and the stories are nice to read. This book does more than just look nice, it starts conversations. It also provides a nice way to spend a lazy afternoon reminiscing.
on December 19, 2012
A book for anyone who likes dogs and other pets and is interested in White House/Presidential History! The pictures are fabulous.