Hill Climb Racing 2 Industrial Deals HPC Oprah's Book Club Red Shoes We Love nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Stream your favorites. Amazon music Unlimited. Learn more. All-New Fire 7, starting at $49.99 Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Gift Shop Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon counterpart counterpart counterpart  Three new members of the Echo family Fire 7 Kids Edition, starting at $99.99 Kindle Paperwhite AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Shop now TG18PP_gno

on March 15, 2010
This book is the radness! I love pets that want to kill themselves and I love this book. It's laugh-out-loud hi-larious. I'm buying it as a gift for all my friends and you should too.
on December 21, 2010
I really enjoyed most of the pictures and captions in this book! A WORD of CAUTION however if buying for someone not in their teens or twenties - there are a number of rather lewd jokes, sexual references, 2 f-bombs, a couple s-bombs and numerous a** jokes. I didn't realize this would be the case - so I had to do some careful editing with an x-acto knife as the jokes weren't quite appropriate for ME to be giving to my mother!
on December 14, 2009
I LOLZ'd till I plotz. My favorite part is the cat wedding. Who are these weirdos?
on February 4, 2010
I looked at the book before I gave it to a friend as a gift. I found the photos funny not only because the cats and dogs were dressed funny but, also because most of them seem to be saying "why me?". I think at first my friend was put off by the title but she did find the book funny.
on January 8, 2010
The pug "hot dogs" are amazing! I'd love to see a snapshot of the owner that inspired that. The book is not only hysterical, but also adorable. The perfect present for any animal admirer!
on December 6, 2009
I brought this little book into the office and it was an instant hit. For eight bucks you can be a hero with anybody over sixteen; it's the perfect Christmas gift!
on May 20, 2010
I ordered this with the thought, hey, this looks like it might be cute and funny. To some degree it was, but to a fair extent it wasn't. I'd say a little more than half, perhaps 60, 65% fit into the former category; unfortunately, the rest did not. Several of the captions didn't seem to fit the photos very well, others were a little corny or cheesy. But what brought me to rate it a 2 rather than a 3 was the repetition of the f-word, or some derivative there of, on several pages. Had I realized the author used such crude language, I probably wouldn't have bothered purchasing the book.
33 comments| 19 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you? Report abuse
on February 6, 2010
although I am a dog crazy person this wasnt as cute as i thought the dogs did NOT appear to be very happy with their circumstance and I felt bad for them
on December 18, 2010
I was drawn to the book by the title and the photos of animals who look ridiculous in various costumes or situations their owners put them in. I was expecting more family-friendly content, but was disappointed by the sometimes R-rated, often vulgar captions that the author has written for each photograph. I thought this might be something I could share with my kids, but I don't even want it in my collection of silly books. The profanity definitely didn't make it more funny, and it was totally unnecessary and inappropriate.
VINE VOICEon January 7, 2010
I saw this book at a local bookstore and laughed so hard I had to buy a copy for myself. Now I am ordering copies for friends, whom I dearly hope will realize how they are humiliating their dogs with stupid sweaters. Funny pictures with really funny captions. Oh, and one poignant caption "In some countries I'd be dinner. Here I eat organic and have my own Twitter account. God Bless America". Well worth 1/2" on my overcrowded bookshelves. I love it.